/SAG/ SOUTH AFRICA GENERAL: BUSH WAR EDITION

>GET THOSE TACTICAL SHORT SHORTS READY

youtube.com/watch?v=K8oVaqnmMCE&t=336s

>ZIMBABWE STYLE LANDGRABS SOON TO BE LEGALIZED

youtube.com/watch?v=MW273gSW0A0

youtube.com/watch?v=7Cd0MLMMua4

youtube.com/watch?v=002_dB69G00

enca.com/south-africa/live-video-parliament-debates-the-land-issue

No bullshit now, constitution amended, all land will be open for the taking. Motion passed in Parliament to amend land rights, be they urban or rural, with 74% majority. White MPs walked out of parliament. Some very traditional tribal leaders such as the Zulu King is also concerned that such a blatant communist policy will dispossess him of his feudal land rights.

In August this year the constitutional court will rule for the amendment of the constitution regarding property rights. The race war is now going to officially begin. Not only that the new president confirmed that by the end of the year they will start dealing with companies that aren't Black enough, deal with (white) hatespeech, which includes banning the old flag and national anthem, and provide free tertiary education for all in our already crowded universities. That's all gonna tank the economy because we can't fucking afford it.

As soon as they start the economy will drop exponentially until we have no industries or farms left and are massively in debt, since the government would never dare stop once they have started or their voters will drag them through the streets.

>JOIN THE EMERGENCY DISCORD:

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
youtube.com/watch?v=jrhvaTpQfNc
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/mk-veterans-steal-pietermaritzburg-homes-20180227
youtube.com/watch?v=cG45P7xcv08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>LONG OVERDUE

Many expat white South Africans and Rhodesians are planning to come back now. Why? Well it's obvious they're coming here now that there's no bullshit and a real fight is starting. Might start small, an uppity farmer shooting at government officials trying to make him sign paperwork to hand over his farm to a black worker, maybe Cape Town's water troubles escalate and spread across the country, maybe the economy tanks form low confidence and a populist force storms the Union buildings in a coup (our military is kept tiny to prevent military coups and is barely equipped well enough for peacekeeping missions) and announces its time for whites to die. Who knows, something is going to happen

>HEAVILY ONE SIDED

Some things to note, blacks don't own firearms here besides random gangs in the shittiest parts of the intercities. Walk into any gunshop here, go into any firing range, go to any hunting club, it's 100% just whites. Blacks scatter when whites team up for anything. No matter who wins a civil war the k/d ratio between whites and blacks will be heavily skewed to one side. 99 out of 100 times you'll be dealing with blacks with firebombs and machetes and it will be mostly disorganized lone gangs and marauders, they're not brave enough to self sacrifice in a mass charge while whites have absolutely nothing to lose at such a stage. Most middle aged white men are all gun owning veterans here. The SANDF will disband, especially when the white airforce starts to leave their posts. Meanwhile you also have coloureds and other non blacks that have just as much to lose in such a scenario and they're also just as tired of the overt black nationalism.

It will be a bloodbath but we can win.

>MASS REDPILLING

>What makes South Africa important?

Besides the fact we have 60% of the world’s platinum we're the canary in the coal mine because what's happening here is what is going to happen in the US and Europe if you stick with your current trajectories. This is the powder keg that ignites conversations around the west. Many people will see the an open South African plight and in turn will spread that around twitter and kikebook. Then when the normie masses catch wind of they will realize the MSM is actively sweeping it under the rug. Couple that with the fact that a lot fellas from Australia, NZ, the US, UK, and Europe will be on their way to help us, the world will acknowledge our stand and that we're not going down without a fight. We are a necessary sacrifice, but like I said earlier, we can win.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

>WE HAVE 6 MONTHS

Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. We should be proactive and prepare in advance. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise manpower is what we need and *any* actual skills you bring will be useful, not just milfagging. We are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities, that means getting money, attention, and knowing what we’re doing from an engineering standpoint, not just guns and bullets. This might be your greatest calling Sup Forums, will you do it?

I made a discord to *temporarily* organize anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further. -I’ll move people to a more secure platform once I’ve filtered out shillss and larpers.-

>DISCORD LINK:

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

Let the nogs have their continent.

The blacks who want the area aren't even native to the region.

So this is my second /sag/ of the day and my second get. Earlier it was 1488.

Well find the natives.

place your bets on when the fighting starts.

I'm guessing July.

Native reporting, kaffers are shit and belong in the dirt. Also, fuck you.

Nice trips OP, but we need your bumps guys

Come on fellow Amerimutts. Sign the petition to make it so that white immigrants from South Africa are given priority when coming here
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
They need help, or they will be genocided in a few months when the water is gone

Reminder: don't say shit to Saffas like "its fucking hopeless bro just abanon your country bro!!"
The ones you're saying this to; here, know the situation already. Bringing up how bad things are can motivate normie Saffas, but to the guys you interact with on here its just demoralising.

I understand this comes from a caring place, but ultimately South Africa is their home.
This conflict may well end with them forming a new state.
Help them evacuate, sure: but never discourage them to fight!

Long live The Boer!

South Africans have been watching those petitions come and go and they never get to enough numbers before another gets started up. Besides do you want to run back to Europe in a hundred years when whites are a minority in america as well? Oh...wait....

Lots of them are going to stay and fight just like the first and second Anglo Boer wars. Where I might add the British invented the concentration camps to kill the Boer women and children.

Not one step back, no running away

And just like the Rhodesian Bush war, many White Men from across the seas will travel far to defend their kin.
youtube.com/watch?v=jrhvaTpQfNc

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/mk-veterans-steal-pietermaritzburg-homes-20180227
When asked about the above story a south african replied. "Its pretty much what happens in Hillbrow, but this time its much more overt. Granted its not middle to high income housing they busted into. It was government housing.
Still, MS members are likely affiliates rather than those with actual combat experience.

What can be gleamed from this is it will start making them braver to take on bigger targets, provided they have the numbers for it. Did the police not intervene because they were a veteran organization? Its odd since the police usually don't give a fuck to go blast rubber bullets at township members.

Either way, its concerning"

bump

Show us your flag rabbi

John Coey is one of my personal heroes. Someday I too hope to remove communists.

How do the cucked whites in SA continue to lie to themselves about this? How do they justify it?
How can they pretend that blacks don't hate them? 'My black friend'? Do they think that those black friends will lift a finger to help them?

His name was Siener, not Sienar.

What materials could a working class yank like myself hypothetically send to help out white South Africans?

If there will be fighting, when will you SA think it will occur?

If land grabs then 2020
If political then 2024

If chimpouts, then it could happen literally overnight without warning

Malema is losing his fucking mind.

I'm not sure how effective a bush war is going to be, African governments have no problem with just killing literally everyone in the entire countryside if they think they can't hold it. Black, white, poo in loo, zebra, they'll butcher the men the women and the children. The political climate here and in Europe is going to be friendlier to your cause than it once was, but you won't need favorable media coverage you're going to need no fly zones and supply drops. While I'm sure politicians in places like Poland, Hungary, and even the U.S. will voice open support I'm not sure how much actual support that will translate into.

>thinking China gives a shit if you call them racist

not surprised. once they blame whitey too much they move on to other races. the niggers will never take responsibility for their own actions. they'd rather kill you instead.

bumpp

>This amount of factual deficiency
inb4 I think this is a good thing or morally just but you have the facts of what the bill is mostly wrong.
And fundamentally what's wrong is this: the saffers will lay down and do nothing. There hasn't even been the odd bombing done by the poor as fuck farmers in 20 years they're not turning over a new leaf any time soon.

Any idea if they are interested in volunteers?
t. Combat veteran who is bored.

I. Want. To. Volunteer.

please send link willing to leave the dogger behind to fight and save white south africans

I am not sure how US and European powers will react, though the real question will be China. They have interests in the region, and the side which can enlist their support will get a huge help.
Also other African nations will have a role to play. Usually wars in Africa turn into big clusterfucks where neighbouring countries get involved for political or ethnical reasons.

>Look up "South Africa" on google
>Lion mauls woman to death at popular South African wildlife sanctuary
>New legal drinking age for South Africa is one step closer
>$50-million cryptocurrency scam cripples South African investors
>How a South African film studio is taking on Hollywood
>Barely any mention of the law
>Articles about it have weak headlines

WHAT THE FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=cG45P7xcv08

This statement deserves a bump

> Malema
> losing mind