New Research Finds 75% of Trans Women Can't Suppress Testosterone, Even With Hormone Therapy

>A full three out of four transwomen who undergo hormone therapy to “transition” into being female never reach normal female hormone levels, according to a new scientific study.

>Here’s how it works, in a nutshell. Average adult males have testosterone levels ranging anywhere between 270-1,070 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL). Women’s testosterone levels, on the other hand, average about 15-70 ng/dL – obviously, a much lower level.

>When a biological male decides he feels like a woman and chooses to medically force his physical body into accepting this delusion, he starts hormone therapy. To achieve this, he goes on a regimen of spironolactone and estradiol, drugs meant to lower his naturally high testosterone levels to the much lower female level.

>But according to a new medical study of nearly 100 transgender “women,” only about one in four were able to reach a testosterone level low enough to match the average natural-born female’s."

mrctv.org/blog/new-research-finds-75-trans-women-cant-suppress-testosterone-even-hormone-therapy

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

discord gg/feYnXj5

add a .

this seems like complete bullshit. I am a tranny, all my friends are trannies and i know maybe 2 out of hundreds who have this problem. Most actually nuked their T too low and get it to 0, which is bad since even natural women have a little testosterone

Wow. It's almost like this crude hackjob of a procedure doesn't work for shit. People a hundred years from now are going to look back on this the way we look back at the days when the lobotomy was seen as an all purpose miracle cure for mental illness.

bump

genes are bigots

>mentally ill person rejects reality

color me surprised

bump2

Why don't they just chop their balls off to stop producing testosterone?

bump4

The male body was built for test. If you remove it you destroy yourself. No wonder you mentally ill freaks kill yourself all the time.

We should try lobotomizing the trannys.

>0.03% of the U.S. population
>" i know maybe 2 out of hundreds"

What?

Men don't need to have as low of Testosterone levels as women. Women have more Androgen receptors then men because the Androgen receptor is encoded on the X chromosome.

So if the trans-faggoits only have 180ng/mL test, then they are equivalent to ~90ng/mL women.

Thank God these tranny freaks are forever attached to the LGBT+ and leftist/Democrat politics.

Also tranny. Had 150 ng/dl even before hrt. Mine was easily nuked to 0. Must suck to be an ugly Chad tranny.

Enjoy hell, Jesus wishes you the best

sounds like you're a fag

I am, I've been with my girlfriend 12 years.

It's better for big pharma to keep people dependant on pills than to sugically fix them. Also some people are cowards or trenders and would want them back. Also vagina surgery needs that skin.

>150
You were never a man to begin with

>Temporarily embarrassed women

I 100% agree.

>150ng/do
>Nuked
It must suck to have born a soyboy

>Have the tech to turn a man into a woman.
>Don't have the tech to make vegetables and some fruits actually tasty and interesting to eat.

This concludes the experiment. Thank you for allowing us to test our product. Good luck in your future endeavors.
-t. Rx jew

>Have the tech to turn a man into a woman.
>still no cure for going bald

changing sex is a social construct. its not reality

i was always skeptical of anti semitism but realizing just how involved jews were with this tranny shit all the way back to the 1920s is what pushed me over the edge

The Jews have their dirty hands in literally every minority interest. It's part of their divide and conquer. They run the trans narrative to make every trans person look like a flaming faggot comunist, and the conservative narrative to make everyone out to be a nazi, or act over the top flat earth crazy.

It happens. Could be way worse, I always tell myself. Some people are born disabled, ugly, or both.

i hope your group is one of the one that gets nuked while social media purges everyone

We'll, yeah, that's because they're...men.