Australians save our fellow white south hemispherians - Sign the petition!

Save the white South African! Do your part and sign this petition.

change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21631427
freestartr.com/project/suidlanders-humanitarian-aid-civil-defense-fund/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like white people. They're some hard workers.

I don't give a single fuck about south africans, they can go die, their ancestors chose to live their because they're faggots who couldn't take life in the big city.

bump

This is not the energy our people need right now brother

Bump and sign

You're not my brother, gypsy. Neither are south africans. I'd only save the portuguese south africans, that's it.

Fuck you then wetback

People being actively genocided - Fuck off we are full

The Elite of a country who hold the majority of the land, capital and education and have a murder rate well under the Black or Colored rates. - We should let in over 4 million of them.

Back to india you go, gypsy

If you want to save them sign the petition you cynical retard.

But I don't give a fuck, if the petition doesn't say portuguese faggots, I'm not saving them. Why the fuck would I want to save dutch and belgian pieces of shit? They can suck a fart

Shut it, you half spic homo

fuck off

I'd be thoroughly surprised if this isn't you

>Million of Black Africans are enslaved and/or dying from starvation
>racists: "helping them will worsen the situation"

>thousands of white farmers who treated the blacks like shit for long time might lose their land
>racists: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

kys

Hey faggot are you saying that Portuguese South Africans are not white? The petition says "white"

What are you implying??

That's pretty stupid.

The black africans are multiplying to a degree where there'll be what was it? 4 billion nignogs by the end of the century?

South African farmers shouldn't be treated like shit and should be rescued. Plus it's tribalism, what do you expect. I'm sure if nignogs were being persecuted in africa you'd want to help

>black africans who caused their own starvation and enslavement

>white south africans who have more right to the land than the bantu are being systemically targeted by their government to try and cover up the failing of said government

I'm saying Portuguese are Iberians and I'd want to save my people you retarded australian faggot

Die in a fire nigger.

>ugly nigger baby

no.

But muslims aren't involved in this

Along with the south african farmers? I think not. My ancestors weren't autistic enough to move to africa

huh?

Can I marry a cute Boer girl and bring her to the US?

I'm implying you are a muslim who has snuck his sand-nigger ass into spain. It's called bants you povo son of a bitch

And mix with her and have yet more mutt offspring, of course you can

I understood, but I made it quite clear what I said, so I don't know how you could put me being muslim in there.

Because we literally hold your country together by laying taxes you lazy halfbreed mongloid.

because spain is a muslim country now

You may be able to dodge a bull - But not my question.

Are you implying Iberians are not white?

You are no longer Iberian soil, as far as i'm concerned you're a rogue state who should get shit on by muslims. Come back to me when you want to be our bitch. I'm not saving dutch and belgian faglets

we should be bringing them to canada too. we need to reverse this madness and bring in white people. God save the Queen.

I didn't dodge anything. Iberians are Iberian, Nords are nords, Germans are germans, Anglos anglos, Slavs are subhuman.

It has the least amount of muslims of any western country in europe but Portugal I believe

You literally been under muslim.ibfluence for over 400 years. Your women had to breed out ugly mongloid offspring, which is up to today still visible. Stop pretending to be white. Also Spain is financial drain just like any African county.

Protobeaners have really become obnoxious faggots lately

800 years and you're very wrong. The moorish population was only 8% with Jews being 7%. We paid the infidel's tax for not being Muslim, and consdering that islam was a lot more conservative 1200 years ago, they would not mix with infidels. Also north african admixture comes mostly from Carthaginians, Roman Empire and Phoenicians. Not Moors

Your mother is literally being raped and stoned to death downstairs right now by Mohammed and his friends I guess you can't hear it over the reggeton music though wetback

Sigh the petition - Save a south African.

Really? It's more probable of it being the Romanian neighbour.

>Protobeaner

I like that term

I'll only save Portuguese, if they can prove that the fag i'm saving is Iberian, i'll save him

>Save the white South African! Do your part and sign this petition.
Hell no!!! We are full!!! Give the fuckers guns and ammo and tell them to kill all niggers they see.

I wonder who could be behind these (((posts))) telling Europeans not to work together?

Yes because Jews live in Spain. Retard.

>Give the fuckers guns and ammo and tell them to kill all niggers they see.

Only time i'll agree that the populace needs guns. Give them guns and let them work it out solo.

Fuck off ethspanyol!

Cheers Aussie bro, signed and shared.

learn english, mutt. I know it isn't the national language in your country and you should really be learning Spanish, but pls. Learn it.

>an Aussie asking for more refugees
Wanna know how I know you're from Melbourne?

Fuck off, we're FULL

Strayabro

SA are anglosphere, as long as they're white they can come in. We'll need them to help us beat up all the lebs n chinks you kunt

Fuck off kike

>18 posts by this ID

7:30 am, don't you have work?

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21631427

Kike confirmed

South Africans are mostly not even fucking anglo. Wtf are you talking about anglosphere? You speak the same language so therefore ( mix) how about you mix with nigerians, they're apart of the anglosphere

I'm not reading anything from BBC or from what you link me so no thank you

Because everybody works at 7:30am

Yes. The jew who lives in Spain

>Moor mongrel
>Allowed to speak
This board reached new low.

kek hell no

fuck them

Spain, I know the colors white and black have blurred to you thanks to getting raped in the ass by muzzy pirates for a thousand years and then getting your dick on with aztecs but its time to accept that you need to let the white people handle white people business.

Mongolian, readI can always tell when I'm looking at a Russian here in Spain, your flat faces and asian eyes.

You can also donate to the Suidlanders, South Africa's largest white civil defense organization:

freestartr.com/project/suidlanders-humanitarian-aid-civil-defense-fund/

Canada needs them more

So that's a clever way of you ignoring everything I said? Thank you

The German gets it. Smart Hans.

It hurts me to see these people in their dire condition.
Their forefathers went there 400 years ago and established a great society out of nothing. They granted countless niggers access to their land and now they make up 8% of the population and are in great peril in their own country.

I'm not giving money to poor bums in South Africa, free gibsmedats for any race are shitty. They can eat my sperm for nutrition

Canada should get them, I agree

They didnt do shit to us, vikings solded russian women not ours, we only have prehistoric links.

for the US
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

Keep telling that to yourself, halfbreed.

>I can always tell when I'm looking at a Russian here in Spain, your flat faces and asian eyes.
Perspective tend to distort if you are looking at people from kneeling position.

Starving nogs = nog problem or nog vs. nog. Stealing white land and killing whites is nog vs. human and that is racist you can't have it both ways. If you hate racism you have to hate nog vs. human racism.

No, saffers are cunts.

Now that. I will sign. They can either get killed or get blacked, choice is theirs

Just how your people ate moor sperm with spoons huh I suggest you to take that curved muzzle pirate sword out your culo already puta

>Million of Black Africans are enslaved and/or dying from starvation
>racists: "helping them will worsen the situation"
Wrong.
Helping them would keep more subhumans alive.

>thousands of white farmers who treated the blacks like shit for long time might lose their land
>racists: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Correct.
Most of the niggers in SA went there long after the country was established and the only thing the Afrikaaners are guilty is to not expell them immediately.

Yes, have to handcuff you from your feet too so you guys don't run like fucking niggers and jump off balconies from how drunk you fags get. You're still better than anglos, but not by a lot

Yes. The jew who lives in Spain

Isn't close to your whole population heavily mixed with indian gypsies?

The only jew who lives in Spain. Now am I sephardic or ashkenazi?

>solded

Romanian women are notorious for prostitution.

If whites are so superior then why don't they fight back and teach the niggers how to behave

I'm not too sure what the guy was trying to say, he tried though.

>I don't give a single fuck about south africans, they can go die, their ancestors chose to live their because they're faggots who couldn't take life in the big city.

Fuck off with this bullshit immigration shit. We need to help them defend their own land, that is how whites do it, they dont flee and leave behind the land that their fathers built for them, no. They stand their ground and fight for what is rightfully theirs.

Goverment won't let it happen. the only people they are rushing to let in here are Chinese and Indians.

Do you honestly expect us to believe zero Jews live in Spain? And if you aren't, explain why you are engaging in such kikery

nah thanks cunt we're full

Kekl

Some of you saffas are alright, don't go farming tomorrow.

hmmm..... Thanks..... I guess

Then one for Canada, prefer Canada though tbqh

Yes yes, the only Spanish Jew who wasn't killed or kicked out

Are you Jewish?

The numbers don't stack up well. Sometimes it's better to just cut your losses and fuck off out of there. Whites have no place in Africa, leave it to the nigs

We need mercenary and volunteer groups to help the white South Africans overthrow the black communist goverment or create a new country with new borders for them with no bantu niggers allowed.

You're welcome

1 white man equals 100 niggers.

0.2% Ashkenazi Jew, at your service. My superior Jewish IQ is thanks to that 0.2%

BUT DON'T YOU SAY THAT WHITES THRIVE NOT MATTER WHAT? WHY ARE WHITE SA'S LIVING IN SLUMS LIKE NIGGERS?

If you're worried about jews, you don't want south africans coming here, the majority that are already here are jewish.

Just signed it. With South Africans we can team up and expel the non-whites.