Justin Trudeau: Canadians Most Common Complaint is that there Isnt Enough Migrants

youtube.com/watch?v=eGgTV1yCUAM&feature=youtu.be

Leafs are a menace and the world will be a significantly better place once they're all replaced by chinks and mudshits

>le 49%

*breaths in...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love my country, but it's going down the shitter fast. Where the hell am I going to emigrate too when life here becomes unbearable?

I hear this every time I meet a Canadian. It's really the entire problem with why Canada isn't thriving the way it really could be.

It must be so annoying to be so white!

kek, wow
And this nigger can say that with a straight face. What a psycho

Be honest leafs

The people that like this shit... this pro-diversity garbage shoved down their throat every day... they're the minority, right? It's just Toronto? The average leaf actually hates this shit or what?

Yes. He wasn't nearly this blatant about this bullshit before the election. Back then the prevailing attitude was
>sure he's a lefty but he's reasonable, the Liberals are reasonable, it'll be fine
It's so bad that I actually am starting to think the Liberals will be voted out of office next election (context: one-term governments are almost unheard-of in Canadian history).

And yet, you deport a white SA family. I fucking hate Justin.

Thats fucking rich. I wonder who paid the little puppet to say this.

It's strictly Ontario, mostly centered in Toronto. Reminder that Alberta and Saskatchewan are the only provinces who didn't vote like retards.

nah hes gonna win again

I thought the maritime provinces were conservative old fishermen of Irish stock what the fuck are they voting Trudeau for

>heterosexual
my sides

Wtf why are Yukon and Newfoundland so deep red Liberal?

how does he do it , just points at the sky yelling green

Like Harper would've been any better. Im from SK and the stupid, limp dicked fuck making an announcement about how our non existent army is going to stand up to Russia. Is what made me vote for Justine. If you paid close attention neither of their stances really differ from one another anyways. The only difference is that Justins a fucking cringe factory.

>he thinks our elections aren't literally rigged
Oh sweet summer child.

Well I'm from Alberta, so I don't live in the hellscapes Ontario or BC is, but from my experience most Canadians (real canadians) I know hate this shit. In my city all the whites live in the South and barely any live in the Indian/Chink dominated parts of the city.

Doesn't mean they are intelligent, brainlet.

A

dont forget superhero

Ontario isn't a hellscape, only Toronto and everything it touches is. People far and wide around Ontario wouldn't go to Toronto unless they literally had to. BC isn't one either, but it's more of one than Ontario is by comparison because of the Chink Invasion.

What's up with the Maritimes? Do they only vote for gibs?

Ontario isn't that bad. It's just Toronto. Southern Ontario is full of manufacturing and they all voted conservative.
Territories are red because indians want free shit.
Maritimes are red because fishing was shit that year and the liberals promised a bailout.

We will need a Northern Wall. They'll pour into Canada, and invade the US next.

In his little leftist bubble world he's probably right.

The power of Christ compels you!
The power of Christ compels you!
Evil faggot I cast you out!

>there isn't enough foreigners
Right up there with
>Man I wish I was in a burning building
And
>please take all my money.