Your surrogate father is a Zionist shill

Your surrogate father is a Zionist shill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNdyUhIHZDs&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

show your real flag, you won't.

it's pathetic how many fucking idiots fell for this faggot

He started to take himself to seriously instead of what he actually is, a professor at some stupid college in Canada. This emotional nigger is flying to close to the sun and thinks he can't burn. If this was WWI, he is about to set himself up to get assraped by a Turkish officer in Jerusalem.

>surrogate father 70 years old for 17 year olds and is a tranny and a leninist jew is less bad than surrogacies for gay men so they can breed white kids
k

>to

Go back, you don't belong here. If not, explain to me why Jordan B Peterson is our Lord and Savior.

Opie is a faggot.
Also Andrew Warski is the new Opie.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM GOYIM

i hope you kill those Muslims
im drunk
is this right pol?

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

His milkers aren't big enough for him to be Opie. Also, who would Anthony be? JF? pffff

He gotta make some beta bucks I mean.

JF is way smarter than that tunisian knife fighter.

>Hunny clean your room!
>FUCK YOU MOM!!!
*hops on computer*
>Clean your room bucko!
>YES BASED GOD PETERSON!!!!!

The real qestion is who is the "sam" in this situation. Also who is "the bobo".

he's a lobster among men. shut your trap.

Clean your lobster.

Now that’s a truly hateful comparison. No one deserves that. Not even (((Vos))).

we know he's a shill
what gave you the impression anyody here likes him?

He's not a shill, he's just a scared little bitch.

You guys must've confused yourselves with your consistent, multi group shilling campaigns. Nobody here pushes e-celeb bullshit other then you guys, and nobody here idolizes any of these faggots like you guys idolize people on TV. At best he has a few good psychological lectures here and there but those are the only noteworthy things he puts out. His influence on a true Sup Forumsack is minimal at best, and non existent for most.

Try harder faggot.

Kek.

He really is though. He's already starting the "HEY, HEY, HEY, I steer the ship around here" thing.
And the see I-Im smart/funny

Metekor is only the good shit-stirring parts of Sam, because there’s nothing else of value with Sam, and Vee might as well be Bobo.

Those characters don't exist yet in the Warski Live universe. If I had to guess however, Vee is Bobo and Sargon is Kurt Love (Bobo's lover).

Metukor is Sam for sure. The better question is, who is Jim? Someone to brutally insult people by making fun of their shirts and calling them stupid.

>Vee is bobo
HAHAHAH
This is the best thread

Every time he does that I do instantly think about that protuding nipped board op. However, as a useless, faggot o&a fan, I have to give Warski credit for taking beatings. Especially letting his girl on the show to enlighten the world as to his average dick. Opie didn’t like his grape eating habits teased.

>have to give Warski credit for taking beatings
He does embrace his stupidity. I have to give him, props for that.

Opie has a nice piece. Also, Opsters girl couldn't be on the o&a show because she was too busy fingering herself to Viva La Bam reruns.

Whatever worm crawls out of an open mic with three jokes about sexual perversions that haven’t been considered edgy since 2008. Put a Sabbath t-shirt on that lil’ mug and there’s your Jim.

“Let it go....”

I know where that faggot homo promoter lives

“Sargoyn is just going through some tough times, awlright!?”

seriously. Milo all over again.

no, he's a shill
youtube.com/watch?v=aNdyUhIHZDs&t=1s

Sargon is Mr. Maloonigans

*sniff*

HE'S A SHNOODLE ULRITE

He's a good guy with a caring heart, I don't think hes a shill I just think he's just a boomer normie who is well educated and tried to use that education to explain elements of the social Marxism that took over the minds of liberals with varying levels of success. Jordan could be a jewish zionist for all I care, his pep talks are useful for improving mental health at the very least. Jesus is still a better father figure IMO, find out for yourself, he wasn't a pushover, he whipped jews for playing with money in his father's house.

Only people having problems with this guy are either media people, sjw's or stornbabies.

>stornbabies
what?

The worst sin he ever committed was marrying that atrocious goblin that looks at least a decade older than him. Didn’t see that one coming when she was young I’m sure. Now there’s an endless supply of impressionable college girls who take pics of themselves in front of a Kekistan flag giving the “ok” hand signal who I’m sure would fall head over heels to suck his snake in the garden of eden.

UR A RUSSIAN Internet Research Agency BOT... check out the news... u have been found out.

In a midtown Manhattan pad surrounded by signed and framed celebrity autographed pictures in an attempt to fill the endless pit in his soul after four decades of taking loads.

Oy vey clean your meshugana!