Swedish woman faces up to 2 years behind bars for Facebook meme

TWO YEARS PRISON FOR A MEME

SWEDEN YES

>A Swedish woman upset by ISIS news posted the “How to make a muslim” meme to a Facebook group in spring of 2017, and now she’s facing up to two years imprisonment.

>The man who reported her to the authorities — identified only as “Johan Erikson” — complained that the 32-year-old woman’s meme was an “expression of hate and/or mockery of a demographic,” and included information about the woman’s age, place of residence, as well as her mother’s identity.

>The police began a preliminary investigation and summoned her for interrogation at the Ernst Fontells Plats police station in Gothenburg in late January, where they also had her DNA taken for the national register.

>The woman’s apologies and appeals for mercy fell on deaf ears. “I read a lot and had seen documentaries about ISIS and how they treat people. I had no malicious intent. And I had a fever.”

>The interrogators next quizzed her on her position on Sweden’s multicultural experiment, and if she had anything against muslims. “No, I don’t. But I am against ISIS — the extremists. My best friend is muslim so I don’t mind muslims,” said the woman.

>Prosecutor Sara Toreskog at Göteborg’s Prosecutor’s Office, however, saw things differently and chose to put the woman on trial for “hets mot folkgrupp” (mockery of a demographic / hate speech) — a hate crime punishable by up to two years in prison.

lulz.com/swedish-woman-2-years-prison-facebook-meme-1073/

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/postade-sk-mtbild-om-islam-p-facebook-nu-riskerar-hon-f-ngelse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depressing.

It's only depressing if you are the sort of person who want to commit hate crimes of hate.

Police in UK arrest hundreds of people every month for posting this kind of shit
cba to find the link, but a bong got 4 yrs for posting racist shit on twitter, it was bad dont get me wrong, but shit.

I don't hate muslims, I just think it would be great if they all died.

Europe is a lost cause. Anyone with a brain should immigrate here. Last bastion of freedom. Buy as many guns as you can.

I refuse to believe that. There's no way that a Twitter post gets you 4 years in prison. At most you'll get fined a few hundred quid like that guy in Liverpool.

It's impossible for a white European to legally immigrate to the US these days. Your govt only wants brown people to come it seems.

The west is doomed

I'll marry you so you qualify brother.

I bet those Swedes are sure glad they don't have a "gun problem" like those crazy Americans!
Because you definitely wouldn't want one at a time like this.....

Assassinate your fucking authorities. They cant stop you if you kill them all. Do it quick. And have a leader waiting to take over so your country doesnt descend into chaos. Kill these fucking people. Pull a hitler. Form an army and storm their buildings and kill them all. And go to the prisons and free all the people unjusly convicted and have them join your ranks. If you did this all across europe i think youd be unstoppable. Take over one country after another and free the prisoners, let them join your army. So youll keep getting more soldiers and then regular men and women would start to join you. Europe could become a super power if you cleansed your government. They just want to import immigrants and take the power away from you.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ
WE KILL INNOCENT CHILDREN

OH NO SOMEONE IS KILLING _OUR_ INNOCENT CHILDREN

*Curb your vikang*

Swedes weren't vikangz tho.

>inb4 rus
They were literally formally invited.

>who want to commit hate crimes of hate.
shitpost/10 niggerfaggot

>referring to things around the beginning of islam vs things that are happening now
also
>muh vikangz
we did better

>Prosecutor Sara Toreskog at Göteborg’s Prosecutor’s Office,
I hope that she get's raped by a pack of shit brained muslims.

>get's

>Assassinate your fucking authorities. They cant stop you if you kill them all.
You forget my fellow burger. These "progressive" more advanced and civilized yuroop nations have eliminated the unnecessary and cruel weapons of war known as "firearms" from their border. They are unable to resist forcefully and even indirectly by assert wrong think.

That is why the answer to
>How many children have to die before you give up your guns
is
>All of them

I am glad our goverments protect us from thought crimes

You have committed a thought crime in imagining that there might be thought crimes.

A Swede should be able to post this on Facebook with the pretext that it is for a discuassion on the hate speech and hate speech laws of the country. After all, you can't discuss the case without posting the image.

You might have Swedes plaster this thing along with the story all over the internet.

My best friend is a tampon, my uncle was a tampon, I'm basically honorary tampon.

This is what happens when the police fear prosecuting shitskins, they will focus on shit like this.

Sweden has no spine the only nationalist over there i can halfway respect is a nazi negro named jackie arklov.

At least he put 2 traitorous cops in the ground, if sven started to grenade cops cars outside their homes like the shitskins do they might actually be treated equally invisible as the shitskin crime.

She deserved it

agreed, we need to kill as many as possible

Meanwhile serial rapists walk free. Seems like they have their priorities set just right.

JFK said those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable. Whatever you do Swedes stay safe and be smart, USA is right, you don't have time to waste, your country is falling apart.

!

kek

/

LMAO

>ancap
>supporting the concept of thoughtcrime
b8/10

Viking's weren't worse than any of the other various brigands and warlords of the time DESU, they just get the most fame because they had snazzy boats, armor, and axes,

Thats what happena when you don't fight for your rights. Theyre taken from you. I can post this where I live. I think....

>they just get the most fame because they had snazzy boats, armor, and axes,

***Refugees welcome***

How edgy.. i don't say she's wrong...
Still no point...Either she should have done something real or not do anything at all.. this way she only got herself in shit...she probably knew they will come for her for "wrong think"

Stop right there thought-criminal scum

hahahaha....considering their brains are paste now it's would probably work..

Go take a holiday in the fly over states n wow the farm girls with your Brit accent. Get em to marry ya

pretty common, even senior old ladies posting gaybook comments from their retirement community get attacked by the SJW's and dragged to court, this one lady literally stated a factual truth and got charged for it, something along the lines of "the immigrants in Rinkeby (nogozone) burn cars and commit crime", i believe she posted it during one of the bigger riots a few years back

Dette var aldrig sket hvis i stadigvæk tilhorte Danmark.
Kom tilbage til folden.

Danske salami e god

fake news

There is shootings almost everyday user nobody denies there is a shooting problem here, But it is not people like me who are responsible for it you know legal gun owners.
It is mohammed and Tarik in the hood who kill eachother for scraps.

Nope, swedish source: friatider.se/postade-sk-mtbild-om-islam-p-facebook-nu-riskerar-hon-f-ngelse

>Then the interrogator asked to know if she "looked at a multicultural society" and if she had "something against Muslims".

>No. I have not. But I am against the IS, the extremists. My best friend is Muslim so I do not mind Muslims, "said the woman.

kek

europeans are cucks and faggots

get your fucking shit together or we will flood your country with a million more syrian rapefugees

i want to spam their police department with hateful shit over twitter or whatever. Fucking faggots

>i want to spam their police department with hateful shit over twitter or whatever
When this pic related pic came Sup Forums spammed and shitposted twitter for days

t. Pablo Hernandez

Then you're a moron.

80% white america still has chance of salvation

However America is literally lost cause

America no longer nation anymore
its neutral market rule by multinational company and kike

Such as dr frankenstein and dr moreau

They want mix with white and non-white

>america

Europe

>My best friend is muslim so I don’t mind muslims

She's a swede after all

>identified only as “John Everyman”

Imagine the pathetic "man" who snitched on her

Honestly he deserves a painful death as soon as possible

>Johan Erikson
experiencing the malevolent thrill of denunciation. Probably went into a wanking frenzy when she was arrested.

>Meanwhile
>Muhammad rapes 12 year old girl and stabs family
>He is just misunderstood
>6 months probation.

What are they going to overthrow the government with, spoons?

Guess we're going to have to start dumping liberators on the retards again.

As alluded to, it could be anyone, probably some 55yo female BBC cockblaster working in a cushy Swedish government job.

She make good meme too and i think its ironic

there are nuclear missles pointed at ankara right now, roach.

>Sup Forums makes Swedish facebooks with help of sweed anons
>posts memes
>can't arrest us because we arent in sweden

This! KEK

We would force their tyrannical government to pull a great firewall of China.

SWEDEN YES!

brilliant!

>using average Joe Swedish name
>implying it's an actual swede
it was a butthurt muslim

Hey fellow Dane, we only want Skåne, Halland og Blekinge. To many feminist and soyboys up north...

>quizzed her on her position on Sweden’s multicultural experiment
jesus christ you guys are fucked

>The interrogators next quizzed her on her position on Sweden’s multicultural experiment

Pic related - it's how she should have answered that!

It's pretty fucking flooring that they don't even have to bother hiding it anymore.

"We're playing games with your life and you don't like it you can go to fucking prison"

They should all GTFO especially the lib cucks.

He's honestly just like those faggots that snitched on the Jews and the political opposition during the 19's all across Europe this is honestly the kind of people that we should be mainly hunting.

Only the Jews are to blame for that.
Blame the Jews for every bad thing happening, because without the Jews, we'll have only a heaven on earth.

No such thing as radical Islam.
It's just Islam.

>her position on Sweden's multicultural experiment
>experiment
if it's not reversible it's not an experiment, it's fucked up reality.

Niggerqueer

How can swedes actually tolerate living somewhere where you can go to prison for a Facebook post

>Muslims get slaps on the wrist for literally raping children
>Criticize or express anger towards muslims online gets you prison time
I'm honestly fucking amazed that you Swedes aren't revolting and staging a coo. I mean your government clearly fucking hates you

>all of them
Not even then.

I'm literally shaking right now. how dare she *sips soy popper*