Mushoku tensei

Anyone else reading it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtntTvuv8Aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finished the WN. Haven't touched the LN. Don't know how much it's different.

Have you finished worshipping your panty goddess today anons?

Final volume felt a bit rushed, wouldn't of minded another half volume of sol shenanigans.

Eris is best grill.

Sequel when? Mushoku Tensei was pretty high tier for web novel trash.

There is a completely new chapter before school arc, but the translation for it stopped about 1/3 the way through.

there was redundancy volume too user

Complete and utter shit.

I really like the world building.

Hitogami
Sword god style / water god style / north god style
Beginner, intermediate, advanced, saint, king, emperor, god ranks.
7 worlds power : Orsted (dragon god), death god, technique god, Demon God, fighting god
Demon races, Miko, curses.
Turning points
Almost everyone is called Greyrat.
Eris, her training in sword god school.

Are these still getting translated? Are the raws even being written still? I know the majority of them were not when I looked last. Just shitty summaries. I especially wanted to read the aisha /ss/ one that got pulled.

I'm pretty sure all the Aisha one's are all done on Baka-tsuki. Unfortunately the last translated side story was June 1st. Also, where are my vol 15 illustrations?

>Just when he was at the point of regret, he saw a truck moving at fast speed
This never stops making me laugh.

I'm reading it now, just got to the part when Rudi and Elf McTurboslut travel through the desert to help his parents. So far it's pretty good, worldbuilding is solid and Rudeus is likable as far as isekai MCs go. Especially I'm intrigued by all the title bullshit and magic system. Can't wait to see Eris' reaction to Rudi's happy family.

I got to the point where they went to some sky palace? Got bored and stopped there.

That part is great. Closest rudy ever comes to probably the best sex in the known world. If she can take Badi's full dick just think what else she can do.

>If she can take Badi's full dick just think what else she can do.
Probably she could transport a week's worth of supplies in her cunt.

Wait, so the web novel had a shitty ending but the LN is making it better, right?

Overrated trash. Read the WAN. Not touching this series again.

There is no good isekai, every popular title is overrated trash.
And yes, that includes Shield hero.

Dropped it when the moron got pincered over an abyss full of land dragons.
Roxy is plain and a selfish bitch, what happened to the prince is entirely her fault.
Truly the only poster with taste.
I still feel sorry for Cliff.

Cause I'm feeling generous
Fucking timeskip

>Fucking timeskip
>Her mothers tits were massive
>Shes barely half her mothers size
I blame the artist.

Possibly. I can't find the image showing badi's full height but one of his legs is about as tell as Elinalise is. Her description of the encounter is basically "there was alcohol we were flriting in a daze, and then suddenly he was inside me" too. I recall rudy even asking how that was possible.

finally!

Is this from 15? Would you possibly post the rest please? What arcs is 15 anyway?

Would you marry an elf slut that craves for sex all the time?

Would you not?

I saved these from an older thread, so they should show up on the archive

With the skills she had to have acquired in her near immortal lifetime of debauchery? If I could be with her full time sure. She seems extremely loyal once her curse is under control. I do kinda wish the desert scene was handled differently.
When her curse is in full effect and they're riding to the nearest town just so she can get dicked. Cliff even told Rudy to take care of her. They just didn't even think about Rudy helping her there and went with random man in the bar. I can only imagine how horrible that would have been for Cliff if she had gotten pregnant from that. At least he prepared himself for Rudy.

I'm not even sure if it's the right order, but oh well

Wow, Aisha is quite stacked. Poor norn losing out on yet another thing. What point in the story is this anyway?

that was a cool fight

That's not the Orsted nuke fight is it? I thought we'd be way past that.

wake me up
I have to say, Eris looks pretty good here

(You)
I did miss something.
Sorry about this
Amazon says the 16th volume is out at the end of October

I meant where chronologically are the LNs at in the story? I can tell it's post timeskip but not when exactly.

It's probably where you think it is.
When Rudeus became Orsted's subordinate

And there you have the strangely designed armor.

It was interesting at first, even if I hated Rudeus with a passion.

About the time I got to the reveal of who the traitor was, I stopped caring.

Also the way the 3 wives came to be was aggravating. Shits all over Eris and Roxy's established personality. It's like each girl becomes way more boring personality wise when they marry him. At least with Sylphy she was already a huge doormat around him, so it was to be expected.

The Hulkbuster Armor was cool though.

Eris is supposed to be as built as the brown mutt, what the fuck is up with these shitty illustrations?!

finally got a look at the armor. Looks sick.

i fucking gasped, i was waiting for the illustrations

>Eris doesnt want foursome with the other 2 wives
>Shes ok with Rudy fucking the catgirl
This doesnt even make sense.

So this is what that POS looks like, impressive.

HOLY FUCK ERIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD

>redhead
>athletic
>amazon sex

What's not to love

If the Konosuba artist is anything to go off of, then LN artists don't think muscles on females are sexy. Darkness is described as being surprisingly muscular, but she's flabby in all of her LN illustrations.

Now that I think of it, this happens in VNs as well. Saber is described as kinda muscular, but is a fucking toothpick in her character model.

is this Rudeus from the future?

I missed two pics.
Plenty agree, although I did like how Rudeus grew during the story, even if sometimes he did forget important lessons just to regret it.
And Christ, how much I laughed when he got the ED
Damn, well said

>Eris doesnt want foursome with the other 2 wives
>Shes ok with Rudy fucking the catgirl
>This doesnt even make sense.
It does make sense actually. To the entire grayrat line beasts are pets that you can hump. She grew up with her grandfather and most likely father fucking the maids in all corners of the house. Remember Rudy interrupted Stavros once.
Eris wanting Rudy to fuck Rina since it was her time of the month is fitting because to her it isn't cheating. it's just normal. She's also probably join in and or watch cause fluffy is cute or some such.

Yes. But he doesn't seem to lack any organ
Well, throwing a bone for any Roxyfag out there

>spoiler
Notice the dark pit that is his midriff when you can see above and below it?
It's chilling when you know the context

Last one
Sorry for all the trouble guys.
Oh shit, I just noticed cause the low res pic didn't make it easy.

Answer that question with that same answer in a few months time And a lot of people would agree with you.

I still don't get that. Rudy kept god class healing scrolls on hand from Orsted didn't he? You know, the ones that "as long as you aren't dead they fix you" ones. Future Rudy couldn't have been that forgone that he couldn't have used one, fixed him, then learned time magic among many other things from him. Orsted could always just make him more scrolls.

>MC's three wives become useless doormats after having children

Why is this allowed?

Because if they dont become doormats after having children, they become NTRing whores.

>not hiring a nanny to look after the kids and all 3 wives insists on travelling with Rudi to make sure he doesn't cheat on them.

They could've let Rudi's imouto do it and probably have her way with one of Rudi's sons

Isn't Future Rudy from a timeline where he isn't allied with Orsted, so thanks to that he has to steal the healing scrolls from Millis?Fucking everything up, of course
>insert random japanese woman stereotype
I guess is cause the author was just not a pro.
Still annoying
Eh, 2/3 won't do it.

Yes, future Rudy had to steal the scroll from Millis, he fucks up and Cliff dies. And it just goes downhill from that point. Roxy dies, cheats on Sylphy, rejects Eris until her death and a shit load that I don't remember.

Well, to answer your question of I remember wellFuture Rudy simply dropped dead,
thanks to the lack of mana and organs. I guess Rudy didn't have enough time to react
Some user mentioned that he does learn others kind of magic, but I don't know where.

it wasn't a scroll iirc. the spell he needed required chanting an entire book's text to pull off

have not been able to find anything other than volume 7 of the light novel translated.

Yes, just went and checked the WN,
it's a very thick book.

Finished the WN. Should I read the LN?

youtube.com/watch?v=MtntTvuv8Aw

Sylphy is adorable as fuck.

Meh the manga art has always been and always will be better.

Finished it long ago. I'm sad that LN didn't drop retarded plot points like ED bullshit

This I actually agree with

>liking fucking Fitts-sempai
kys

>sempai
kys

Favorite scene so far.

>he doesn't know that both are correct
As expected of someone who claims that a girl mistaken two (2) times for a boy is cute

What happened with the slut Maid and douchePaul almost made me drop the book, although I wasnt happy he died, I still felt happy he was out of the story.

Paul was a manwhore through and through. Zenith knew what she was getting into. It's why she didn't want anything to do with him in the first place after seeing the threesomes Ghrys and Elina were having. He might have had monogamy issues (his religion allows polygamy anyway) but he was still a great father, and while flawed, still a great husband to his wives. He went out like a champ. I was sad to see him removed.

What makes this isekai stand out from the rest? Why has nothing managed to top it?

For most of the reasons people complain about it.

>Great Father
Debatable, he never had to take care of Rudy, and until the teleportation incident happened, he only ever took care of Norn, and was drunk off his ass half the time.
>Great Husband
LOL NO, if it wasnt for Rudy his house would have family apart.

How he died actually made me feel little bad for him, but just a little, it was barely enough to atone for his crap.

Cause its super long, so it has a ton of time to worldbuild and develop characters.

Ironically this user is right.

Redemption, isekai is a fresh start, the wish for a change, different life. Rudy lived it.

MT is really the only redemption themed isekai I've experienced. A lot try but he was absolutely trash and got so much better. Seeing that story with him still remaining human with a personality and not a cardboard cutout OP self insert was nice. Rudy wasn't even near top tier when you consider the God title holders getting involved.

>Slyphy
>Roxy
>Eris

So who's the legal 1st wife?

Is this were the bestfriend(male) gets turned into a redhead(female) and has a crush on the mc?

>Slyphy
First wife
>Roxy
First love
>Eris
First time

it should be Slyphy then

Fitts should never have been included in the harem. Erectile dysfunction plot was garbage.

Rinia and Pursena sure should have been. Rinia was up for it for sure. Pursena I'm sure not joking said she'd be up for lewd if you gave her good enough meat.

the other two bitches listen to slyphy so, slyphy.

Although it was hamfisted I for one enjoyed seeing Rudeus being a shell of his former self for a couple volumes

no

I thought the machine gun thing was like a rod shaped thing with magic scripts or something like that, not a functional looking one, it looks a bit too advanced for the setting or like isnt it just casting magic

What a dissapointment, I was hoping she would get as huge as her mother.

Do we ever even get to see her mother by the LN artist? Also her tits might get a lot bigger after Ars

When you thought it was going the cliche route,it turned ways like
op adventures with childhood doormat waifu? Nope go make a living and let waifu grow for a while

isekai political fight to reclaim honor?Nope...

Wild op adventures in demon world? almost but not quite

Kemonomimi harem school life? nope

Im sure there are some more isekai cliches it almost went for but not quite

Best husbando a guy could ever have.

>his crap.
He was just regular everyday fun guy.

>This doesnt even make sense.
Eris is just okay sharing her harem with her man.