Mikoto Misaka

Biri Biri is honestly the cutest one in the entire Toaru series.

That being said, she needs to work on how she treats others, zapping touma just because he dared to say she has an attitude problem before she knew he couldn't be hurt by her shows this quite well.

I think this has gotten better in her character development, seeing how weak she was compared to the underworld changed her for the better I think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNj5ShEM7U0
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Index_Calendar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's not enough good r34 with her.
The show is mediocre tho, don't waste your brain cells. But the girl is cute.

Also: is there any high schools in the school garden? When she gets out of middle school I think it would do wonders if she wasn't in such an isolated community.

It would improve the story by allowing her to be closer to touma, not just sometimes running into him. It would also improve the character as she knows what its like to be at the very top of academy city's luxuries, having so much material wealth at her fingertips as well as isolation from worse off people.

She's seen the dark side of academy city, but she hasn't really lived in it. At Least in my opinion.

I've already watched it, I was just rewatching.

And there is a lot of rule 34 of her...

Found real life misaka: youtube.com/watch?v=BNj5ShEM7U0

Now how long till we figure this out and make cute tomboyish electric girls?

Broken Misaka is hot

I love this costume. She needs to wear it more often.

I hope Kamachi's going in a good direction with her development and doesn't do something stupid like in Absolute duo i think it was called, where one of the girls confesses to the MC, he says nah and she turns evil just because.

She is transferring to touma's high school

Thats confirmed? I thought it was she tried to transfer.

It's not. But she probably will if the series goes that far and she skips a year.

Yeah. Honestly I think the series should skip a couple months or at least pick up some pace and then slow down again.

I want to see misaka in high school. Over the course of the series she's grown significantly in terms of her mentals, by that I mean emotionally, logically, and maturity.

At the start of the series she acted like a middle schooler, but I believe that time is over.

How old is this calendar now?

her clones are cuter

>genetically identical
All Misakas are equally cute!

>Biri Biri is honestly the cutest one in the entire Toaru series.
Not even top twenty in that department. She even managed to be inferior to her own clones.

the autismoe/victim moe is strong with the sisters

2 years now.

What's the current month/date? Just got into the ln.

She did get a lot of character development and still is. I'm honestly hoping we get to see more of her from here on out and not just random cameos.

December 16th I think. I don't remenber.

>Not even top twenty in that department.
That's some impressive levels of shit taste, user. Did you also make your own little top 20 cute girls list? Can i see it?

Thats why I think the author should skip some time or at least accelerate it.

The people and things in the series are developing faster than they are in the series actual time, and its been like ten years real life right? They haven't even been through a year.

This is problematic because ten years in a series offers a lot of changes, change that takes more than a year in the fictional world.

I really hope this speeds up.

Or at the very least they skip some months and then fill it in later with some manga or ln filling in those months.

I wish she'd zap my prostate. Just imagine the white ropes of hot jizz flying out of my dick.

When she tries zaping him, she is expecting him to cancel it.

Head to the first episode of season 1, she zaps him after he says she shouldn't act so superior. This is before she knows him or about his hand.

What happened to the last thread? Have mods been nuking these lately?

>Can i see it?
Considering you're myopic enough to consider Misaka the cutest girl in Raildex, it probably won't do you any good. But here goes anyway (in no particular order)
>Fremea
>Index
>Frenda
>Cendrillion
>Last order
>fairy Othinus
>Last Order
>Komoe
>Junko
>Each and every Misaka Imouto
>Misaki (Loli version)
>Saia
>Fran
>Rakko Yumiya
>Himegami
>casual vento
>niang niang
>Orsola
>Itsuwa
>Arisa
>high priest

She actually does know. Just doesn't know how he does it. That was the second time they met. The first time was when he came in to "save" her from those delinquents and she ended up zapping everyone but him. Even if she did hit him then it wouldn't have killed him. He'd just end up unconcious. Still kind of a dick move though. In the railgun manga version she was pissed that he sabotaged her negotiations and sort of had a reason.

We seem to have different definitions of cute, as index is cute in one way (a childlike way) while Misaka is cute in a more adult/teenager way.

One is comparable to children, with nothing sexual or romantic involved, while the other is more romantic/sexual cute.

Hopefully you get what I am saying.

>Index ranked that high
>putting vento in there unironically
Frenda tries too much to be cute and it backfires on her. Some of these are more sexy than cute. I'm not the OP and never said Mikoto is the cutest, but i can also see your bias towards her by that list alone.

>you will never nibble on a cute short haired chestnut's ear

>Hopefully you get what I am saying.
The list comprises different kinds of cute, which is why Orsola and Itsuwa are there. The description you use stll puts Misaka below anyone in that list no matter how you slice it.

I specifically wrote that my list is in no particular order (because there's no one single way to be cute). It merely serves to provide examples of girls with higher cute appeal than Misaka. Also
>Index
>not cute
I bet your lungs are already collapsing with all that shit taste re-fluxing in your circulatory system.

>stll puts Misaka below anyone in that list

Oh come on, a girl who gets flustered just by being around people she likes isn't that cute?

A girl who cries over hurting other people isn't somewhat cute?

A girl who acts like a big sister to clones isnt cute?

Shes pretty cute.

I wonder if people would still think she's cute if she believed that it's okay to swing baseball bat at her love interest's kneecap because she's expecting him to dodge. And kept doing that despite actually hitting him several times in the past.

>I specifically wrote that my list is in no particular order (because there's no one single way to be cute)
>The list comprises different kinds of cute
>Misaka's kind of cute doesn't count because i said so and my view is objectively correct
I wrote that about index since i was pretty sure it would be the thing to trigger you due to you obviously being an Indexfag.

I never said she isn't any cute. I just think anyone in my list is cuter.

December 11. Unless there's a timeskip in before the start of NT19, it'll be the third volume in a row still in December 11.

I don't know about you, but normal clothes Vento is a cutie.

>this meme again

This looks more like Orsola than Vento, no?

>acts like a big sister to clones
by saving them that one time and then basically ignoring them from then on?

Jesus.

I like Index. She's not my favorite in any way but she's very, very cute. As for your bitching about me specifically disliking Mikoto see . it's not my fault Mikoto is not particularly cute or attractive among such a huge cast with so many cute girls.

I always felt like people who have huge boners for the sisters just wanted a vulnerable, naive girl who wouldn't really know better to do disgustingly sexual things with

>how weak she was compared to the underworld changed her for the better I think.

but mikoto is an level 5. They can take on an army.

That's Orsola (who has a very naive cuteness to her, on top of having a sexy and attractive body). Pic related is is casual Vento (who's indeed cuter than Misaka).

Accelerator. I was mostly referencing him.

That and they are weak in other ways. Think of a tank for example, if all you have is a gun, you are fucked. There is no winning, you have lost from the start.

Espers on the other hand... The vast majority are like infantrymen with rpgs (ones with unlimited ammo mind you), they are tougher than any tank, but much easier to hurt.

One such example:

Imagine mikoto walking in an open space, someone leaves a bomb under her. She's fucking dead.

Accelerator is a bit of a different story, but the same could be said for him considering one ordinary guy who held back his punches beat the shit out of him.

Kuroko, harder to stop, for sure, but she can only teleport so far away, and she can only reliably teleport to what she can see.

You blind her or get her stuck somewhere small and you've got a pretty good chance of getting her 6 feet under.

The point is simple, espers can fucking destroy anyone, but they themselves can also be destroyed almost as easily.

Oh yeah, and that sound system from railgun s showed they can be stopped by sound.

Why that spacing

Bad habit I learned,

I hope she's relevant in NT19.

hey user-1337 you aren't doing the gunspam right, you gotta press both light and heavy attack at almost the same time to get real spam going

Misaki a pile of shit

While Crowley and Touma are in the hotel she takes Index Othinus Maika on a field trip

Aren't they in Touma's room in the cover?

Fuck off, Misaki is great. Even her mecha is cute.

I don't see them

A reminder that Misaka needs to die so 10032 can take her place as main character.

How new r u? Check the actual page baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Index_Calendar

I meant Aleister and Touma. Don't know if people were being serious about them being in a hotel or not.

Didn't the synopsis say hotel?

Did it? I don't remember. I thought it just said that Aleister was sexually harassing Touma and the updated version about a baby with a name that starts with L or something.

How do they expect people to hit 2700+ ELO when the top players of every season have been under 1500 ELO?

I find it funny that there are exactly zero doujins of clones ntring touma away from mikoto

Just that one of kuroko (and then every other railgun) getting gangbanged by all the clones who turned into futas

Her sisters are good girls that want their big sister to be happy.

>zero doujins of clones ntring touma away from mikoto
Because nips have shit taste

Non-nips all already know 10032 > Mikoto.

A guy made it to the 1800 stuff so it's not impossible.

There's nothing about a hotel in the synopsis.

In real pvp not fake pvp

It was real. I got 1512 with the purple stuff.

Misaki and Misaka are best.

Man, adaptation was not kind to her.

Misaki and Misaka both a pile of shit.

Take that back you fiend!

>dissing best esper duo
Get a load of this faggot.

Stop posting pictures of rotting garbage.

>lying to the internet
>lying to anons
>lying to yourself

You're not living your life correctly.