Why do you continue to doubt him Sup Forums?

Why do you continue to doubt him Sup Forums?

Will White Hispanics be in the ethnostate?

His a babyface faggot who blatantly shilled himself on Sup Forums till he got some form of a following.

undoubtedly yes

He's Iberian. Iberians are white. Let's stop the nonsense.

The only people that character assassinate youtubers on Sup Forums are Jewish shills attacking the people they weren't able to buy off.

How many of these fucking threads are we going to have today? Huh? Why don't you move in with him, user?

>dad looks like a full on mexican
>sister is el goblina who dates niggers
>his gf is a pajeeta

people like you are why the ethonstate won't happen, we have to have total separation you fucking soft faggots

>>his gf is a pajeeta
Wait, I thought he was gay.

Look Nick, you are red pilled on the Jews and everything else years, maybe even decades before the rest of America will catch up. You will always be considered European, assuming you marry and have kids with a girl that is more European than you. Lay off the hourly fucking threads. Start some about Catholicism or improving white hispanics or something. This is too fucking much.

Nick is the only one left who can save this movement, everyone else is a fat autistic LARPer and this guy is teaching people how to into politics

don't be fooled

Genes are genes, if he marries a girl that looks like him his kids will too and he will always have a place as a european, but if what you say is true about the pajeet why the fuck does he even want our approval?

That indian girl isn't his gf, it's just someone he knew from Boston

not his girlfriend and his sister doesnt date nigs.

Yes many people take pictures with thier gf with a guy inbetween them you socially inept retard

he doesn't practice what he preaches and his hypocrisy will be the end of him

Lots of money to be made from telling alt-right cucks what they want to hear. These e-celebs are making serious cash.

Nick did a terrible job protecting the Catholic faith against Jay Dyer. I also hate his face and smarmy attitude. Outside of that, Nick is great.

He is literally nothing other than a 19 year old who is willing to risk his reputation to go to rallies and tell people he knows about Jews. There is really nothing special about him. If he can start a business or become a successful politician or something then he can "save this movement" but at this point there is no difference between him and me other than I do not go around telling people I hate Jews, and there is no mistaking me for non-white. And there is nothing special about me at all. Is this Nick on a proxy?

>sister is el goblina and dates nigs
Why are you shilling against him so much?

>still in denial
you guys are feeding him money while he does the exact same shit he warns you not to do. Sad!

Maybe I should get into this.

Don't know who this is, but he looks like a feeble dorky child.

She is white.

>Why are you shilling against him so much?
maybe just maybe it's because he's a pretending faggot who isn't white LOL

yes very white see

Why wouldn't you? They make more in a two hour live stream than most people do in a full day.

nick needs to unironically push the nazbol pill

GANG

are you serious? how much do they make?

Find me one clip of him saying "nigger" or calling people kikes. You can't and you won't. Why? because the kid is making a concerted effort to keep his reputation afloat for a future run at office.

There's a reason he's going to CPAC and Enoch isn't. There's a reason he's advocating for people to get in local politics and Spencer isn't

a lot. Lauren Southern makes like 12k+ a month in donations

it's cause she's a girl though...

How does that disprove anything I just said? He has said red pilled stuff about jews, just cause he doesn't call people kikes and niggers doesn't mean he isn't known as an American/European nationalist.

fair enough but I'm sure if you're entertaining you'll make some money. Weev has gotten over a million in donations from stormniggers when he's in fact of jewish descent

Andy Warski makes like about a grand per stream. He streamed over 10 times last month.

Trump is a self proclaimed nationalist, what does being known as one have to do with anything?

he made 3k during the sargon stream and 2k a few other times

I would have bullied Nick in middle school. I can't respect some fucking e-celeb nerd.

Nah I don't watch onison anymore

Yeah, but on average it's a little over 1k. It's still righteous bucks though.

New OC for Fuentes

this is gay.

i dont though

>mutt being a nazi
lmao

Who?

And who might this faggot be, then?

Let me guess, some'pure white' with 1/4th or 1/8th of black, amerindian, asian ancestry claiming himsrlf to be a proponent of an ethnostate in which jews and gays are included WHILE wearing Milo tier sunglasses.

Just fuck off already. Be realistic

I feel like this is Fuentes just whoring attention for himself. Who cares about some little dweeb. these "may mays" are cringey. Fuck off Fuentes you attention whore little faggot

nah. I was bored.

Here is nick fuentes dna test

El abominación de las Americas

ATTENTION EVERYONE. KEEP THIS IN MIND. SAVE IT REPOST IT. SPREAD IT WHEREVER YOU SEE THIS SORT OF FAGGOTRY UNFOLDING.

This is why i have started moving away from Sup Forums as my primary place to discuss politics. All the shit posting and e-celeb circle jerks are just not interesting or productive

>(((23andme)))

kek

When they do this shit it's always small amounts of admixture that fall within the margin of error. If they started adding big chunks of obvious non sense then people would stop using them. But i am sure you know all this and are just looking for ways to shoe horn nick into your racial world view

I literally see Nick as a leader of us Gen Z. I get little doubts and paranoia, that he's a Glow In The Dark Nigger (I pray go God, he isn't).

>being this devilish

>Spicoli
"sheah, brah, tubular and gnarly!"

People don't realize what’s about to come.

The alt-lite is taking over, and this is our plan. Pic related.

No Alt anything is taking over you faggot. Fuck you and your fake movements.

I have never doubted him. I don't think I could doubt him even if I wanted to.