>would research my dutch heritage as hobby
>even teaching myself dutch
Last couple of months have changed
>all I ever think about is the west collapsing and our people going extinct
>it permeates my every thought
>angry all the time
>literally want to curb stomp every interracial couple I see
>got the dutch flag tattooed on me
>feel like I can't live with myself if I don't go fight for the boers in SA or help destroy/stop Muslims in Europe
>the south african referendum has literally just intensified these feelings x1000

How do you do it Sup Forums? How do you not let the anger consume you

better anger than turning to carbs and getting fat. use that anger in a good way.

Furthermore, Cultural Marxism must be destroyed.

Nobody gives a fuck nice blogpost fucking underage faggot

They have internet in pakiland?

>the flag
We will destroy Islam

Definitely try to channel your anger. Lifting, running, entrepreneurship. Don't go around arguing with random people or lashing out at people. It will only being you pain. Just make yourself strong and successful and red pill people who are interested.

Thank you user

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's had thoughts of going to SA to help those people. They deserve some help and there is no international outrage. We have to be the outrage.

Become the rage.

t. fatfuck that sits on his computer all day

Don't hate to live. Live to hate.

I'm polish and no matter how cucked Canada gets, I have a home to return to where I'd willingly pay with my comfortable life to protect.

Btw this. Never become complacent. Always improve yourself both mentally and physically.

put your faith in God and in Christ and you will know true peace.

You eventually learn that until there’s a certain trigger in time, nothing will ever change. So live your life with the knowledge of everything evil and degenerate, and be able to easily stay clear of it. We have to all come together to change the shitty dystopian future we are heading too. It’s a very slim chance, so dont hold our breath. 1984, here we come!

We are a generation that is learning to hate. But beyond the hate is acceptance, and tranquility.

You will no longer feel the need to visit pol or follow world affairs everyday and are fine with taking a break from it to clear your mind.

You know what you need to do, you know you have the tools and information to hand out red pills whenever the opportunity arises and you are working on yourself regularly to will answer the call when you are required.

The anger isn’t permanent, it’s a sign that you understand what is happening, but also that you need to take a break from taking in any new information and focus some time on what’s real in your life.

NOW DO THIS Make a plan for longtime instead of being a fag and getting minimal results in the shorttime. Plan how to change this world as you have now the enlightment you can do it as you are most likely immune to normie time wasting shit

using the fear to keep me motivated, growing my business making about 10K a month gonna go full right wing nationist super hero

>think hes underaged
you horny there bud?

This and understand that people redpill easier if you feed it to them in a sweet "poke holes in their logic" way than anger.

Normies run from anger like dogs and horses spook from shit, they've been trained to believe angry people are always wrong and anger is a bad emotion.

Don't take to arguing with them using rough statements "Immigration is wrong because X!", form them as curious questions often from an angle that is relevant to them. Example: "What about the idea that immigration is wrong because X?" Or "Is it possible that immigration isn't pro-women because it's a group of mostly men being brought in to work for other men at slave wages, which just creates a second class of destitute men who increase the rape danger for women?"

You have to make them feel that they are being asked to QUESTION how they think, not TELLING them what to think.

More examples include "If transgender MtFs who receive bottom surgery are more likely to have health complications as a result of surgery, isn't it a violation of the Hippocratic oath (do no harm)?"

That will make a normie THINK much more than "AHH LOOK AT HOW GROSS THIS TRANNY IS, DOESNT GOD THINK THIS IS EVIL! HOW CAN YOU NOT AGREE?"

I'm not saying this to be snide either, I'm sharing this as my personal experiences, I had a hard time redpilling white male friends using anger but two nights ago I had a liberal half black girl completely speechless and rethinking many aspects of her point of view.

Another REALLY good vector of attack is "If immigration adds wealth, why is California leading the nation in poverty? And isn't failing to address that poverty not very progressive or caring? And isnt any solution involving government support an undue strain on taxpayers?"

That will go way further than "California is a shithole! Look at how all the poor Mexicans ruin the state!"

Good luck and Godspeed in the redpilling brother, may you find de wae

try research propaganda and influence your peers and go big. you can be the greatest leader, have the noblest cause, but without the means you can do nothing.

Save your people, don't let muh diks tell you otherwise, that counts for pakishits too

You should use this anger for your workouts, DO not become enraged and hateful as our enemy has become, fight fire with water. Hate drains you, Love empowers you. Have a strong love for your people not a strong hatred for other races, when the enemy calls you racist etc others will see through their lies as youll be doing nothing wrong

You don't. All you get to do is make choices about what you will do after you overdo it on redpills.
You can be a blackpilled sad-fuck
You can be a stormfag
You can try to use your anger to make yourself a better person.
Or you can try to live the bluepilled life

You need religion or spirituality. Although what you strive for is noble, and righteous anger is healthy, it's all insignificant compared to the power of God and the beauty of the universe. Don't let anger consume you. Remember that one day you will die and your soul will move on. There's more to life than race politics and you can't let that be your only focus. Worship God in whatever form you recognize him and start a family and make positive contributions to your race/civilization.

after the redpill
lies the backpill
after the blackpill
lies three options

1. nihilistic suicide
2. you become a player and enjoy the game
3. you become an observer and situate yourself to have the view of it all

you seem like you'd become a player
learn to enjoy the fight so you can survive

Stop acting dutch paki faggot

you're just at the first plateau

because it's almost all fake bullshit taken out of context, I know its a struggle since most people are fucking idiots but before you accept image macros you read on an anime website as true try actually looking up the information and seeing if it's accurate or not, you have the entire internet at your fingertips

Once you just accept that everyone is under jewish mind control and there is nothing that you can do about it so you just pretend to fit in, it takes a big load off.

Don't worry our time will come.