I am of the opinion that the girl in the upper left is better than the girl in the bottom right

I am of the opinion that the girl in the upper left is better than the girl in the bottom right.

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

I am of the opinion that sage.

Then you are American

Asuka was always way more popular than Rei in the US for reasons that the nips were never able to comprehend

>Not being a gay in denial for Nagisa

Faggots.

I am of the opinion that the girl in this IMG (short for "image") is better than both the girl in the upper left and the bottom right combined.

I guess if you add a positive (red girl) with a negative (blue girl) that could make sense

You are correct

But user, youre stating a fact, not an opinion

no

But those are facts

This is true.

I strongly disagree

Best taste

t. Brainlet Anons. Best girl coming through

Is Ramiel Curvy or Edgy?

Both trash. Misato's the only right choice.

I am of the school of thought whereas both le bleu girl and akai no girl are the best especially once together.

Yes. Ignore dissenting judgments and opinions without them being made in a respectable court of law.

Incorrect courtroom procedure.

I believe our learned peer Ramiel is a mirrored octahedron of sorts conforming to the 3 dimensional physical parameters of our nexus.

I am in dissent of the opinion expressed of my learned user here who has deeply misjudged the rank filing of the selected repertoire of loyal wedded soulmates in this room of our grande social forum.

You have to at least admit that Asuka is at least more attractive than Rei.

>being attracted to trannies
wew.

more attractive than a toilet

Asuka is a tranny toilet

Incorrect courtroom procedure.

I am of the opinion that Shinji, due to the lack of motherly love and support in his developing years, has a undeveloped sexuality where he can only feel sexually attracted to women who act like or take on the role of his mother.

Shinji wasn't gay but was probably just confused as to why he was almost never sexually attracted to females.

t. Someone who is in a similar situation that Shinji is in parent-wise.

>Shinji wasn't gay
His cocklust for the angel's dick is more than enough proof he's at least bi

Agreed, I don't like dolls

Well, they're both equally as real.
Actually, now that I think about it, Rey is more plausible, since we are entering an age with more robotics.

*Rei
my bad

Kaowru was a literal Angel that loves everyone unconditionally, can anyone really blame Shinji?

I am ambivalent to the girls in this image.

On the other hand, the upper left gradient shows less banding than the lower right, making it the superior gradient.

Best opinion

Both are best

When I was 14, if I'd been presented with an Asuka making lewd suggestions at me, I wouldn't have fared much better than he did.

t. not gay just socially retarded

WTF is that hand in the bottom right? Broken wrist or nah?

It's not that clean. Misato does make herself available to Shinji as a mother, kid sister, and sex object kinda figure, and Shinji does personally identify her as a mother, but he's uncomfortable to outright resentful of her sexuality. Like, when he isn't tripping balls with something that looks like three women crawling on top of him and promising to make him totally, totally comfortable. Then Shinji has the most tension with Asuka, who isn't remotely maternal, and he introduces the nastiest, screamingest part of their personal conflict by expecting it of her.

Rei is better.

I remember a time when Rei was considered the best girl.

I believe otherwise but they're both alright. Misato is best.

space triangle I love that guy...

Kaworu is, has always been, and always will be the best Girl in NGE.

this

true since there are many better versions of blue, but only one girl as nasty as red

20 FUCKING YEARS of this.

Just how long will it keep going?
Is this the curse of the evas?

Therein lies the key: Rei has been surpassed by every other Rei clone, while tsunderes are generally weakly done.

Shit taste.

Red>Blue

You are cheating user, stop posting someone else waifu!!! She doesn't want you to post her on threads full of cancer.

When I was 14 I in fact was presented with a girl making lewd suggestions at me, and fared considerably worse than Shinji did.

Hard to argue with that.

20 years you cunts have been doing this.
20 fucking years.

>wake up to this yelling at you after getting hammered at the NERV chrismas
wwyd?

Rei is still considered best girl.

Try to make twins then and there

I am under the impression that your opinion is indeed the correct one, my good sir !

Then why like Asuka? She is just a doll.

Go for Rei if you want freedom.

Hold her, and whisper *i love you*

As her chin rests on my shoulder her eyes will twinkle for a moment as she stands there dumbfounded. as tears begin to her eyes she will close them and let out a smile. As the tears begin to fall down her cheek she embraces me back and lets out a quiet lighthearted
>baka user

Man, I honestly never get tired of these threads. Anno's greatest legacy will be a waifu war that never ends.

>Anno makes a show with the message that going out and interacting with others is what makes life worth living despite the pain it might cause
>ends up causing a 20+ year war of autists arguing about fictional girls on the internet
Has anything else ever backfired so much?

>backfired

Idiots actually believe this. Anno has ever since EoE ended fought hard to create waifu war, because he couldn't handle that his waifu Asuka lost the real waifu war.

This perpetual state of waifu-war where he gives Asuka the edge in all upcoming EVA renditions is precisely what he wants and has been practicing ever since the first spinoff.

I love NGE and I think it's by far the greatest anime ever made, but I can't find myself attracted to anime of the girls in it. What's wrong with me?

>What's wrong with me?
You lack imagination and the idea of oyakodon with EVA-02 hasn't occurred to you.

Definitely not considering they are thousands of delusional psychos like this guy still loitering in this fanbase

Why are they on the ground?

to signify nubile vulnerability

Mari is fucking trash. She contributes nothing to the story and I hope Anno brutally kills her off in 4.0

Do you also ask her to just eat the eggs?

I would never force my love to do something she didnt want to do. But she also enjoys eggs

Butthurt waifufag wanting waifu war detected.

There's no point in whining about Mari as long as Kaworu and Asuka exist. Those characters exist purely do remove from Evangelion, so they are objectively worse.

(you)!