Literally redpills people left and right

>literally redpills people left and right
>Sup Forums hates it
DURRRRRRRRRRRRR

It doesn't red pill though. It makes you a softy, weedlmao faggot.

weed is an amplifier

DUDE

>redpills people
>literally makes you dumber

false. that would be the "weed culture" the jews created.

this. if you're smart to begin with it will make you think more and become smarter. if you're stupid to begin with... you'll start getting into shit like rick and morty and being a wigger

>believing propaganda

>caring about what Sup Forums thinks
its ok in moderation but if its everyday then its degenerate unless you have a legit medical reason to use it

>propaganda
>being a stoner for 6 years, and objectively not being able to think as fast after I quit

maybe your just retarded

Amplifies your cuckoldry if your a cuck, or mastery if you're a champ. All down to the user.
Then why am the most educated I've ever been since smoking, regularly picking up books, breaking things down (automotive) made bank this year working in financial markets, literally made thousands more this year, best thing I've done in my life, don't lie to people. Not saying this will happen to everyone but it doesn't have any concrete effect, only reveals who you really are.
whoa, I've smoked for 7 feel younger, mind hasn't skipped a beat, maybe your diet?

It doesn't redpill you, it makes you dumb and full of pride because it emulates intellectual intuition without real content.

Do you know that precise impresion, when after months of efforts, you finally manage to resolve a problem, to understand something that radically change your view of the world. Those types of impressions are normally rare, because they are the result of a lot of intellectual work and only came when you finally manage to 'solve the problem'.

Well, weed gives you that feeling for free. You litteraly' feel' that you discover the secret of life and of everything while being stoned, you have a serie of ' intellectual revelations ' on everything. The problem is, this is just a parody of a real intellectual revelation, you have the feeling of pleasure that cames with intellectual intuition, without any kind of real intellectual content behind it. Try to put your little ideas on paper, and read them without weed, you will see that it's nothing incredible really.

That's why weed turns you into a lazy degenerate dumbfuck who have the impression to have a lot of new and incredibles inputs about the world but who actually have nothing but false feelings.

I don't know one person from high school that smoked that trash and turned out successful, their mental development flat lined at the age of 16, smoked themselves stupid, ended up stuck in dead end food industry jobs. 15 years later most of them are borderline schizo, each with their very own autism baby, divorced, living with 4 other guys in an apartment playing video games. Don't smoke marijuana.

You know, that's actually a pretty interesting way of putting it

It doesn't redpill or bluepill you.

I used to smoke weed everyday and it didn't affect my political views at all

>It literally redpills people

i feel like you havent ever smoked before

i'm totally ok with people wanting to kill themselves but smoking affects others by leaving a trail of toxic chemicals in the air that coats your lungs and increases the risks of developing heart and lung cancer.

>be bluepilled liberal piece of shit waste of space, blight on humanity
>start smoking weed
>HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
It doesnt have the same affect on everybody but i didnt start questioning anything til i took my first toke. Now it just helps the black suppository go in more smooth.

redpilled people aren't successful cause they know the truth

>softy.
only if youre a weak minded faggot
or your brain is wired all fucked up

drug for man children

>This is what NEETs actually believe

>implying that most college liberal hippies aren't stoned off their asses 24/7
Let's be honest, most weed smokers are FAR from redpilled. Sure, there are some exceptions, but the vast majority of weed smokers have always been college lefties, not Sup Forums types.

sounds accurate but I don't think the intuition aspect is what's wrong it's the lack of filtration about which instinct is on point and what is misleading, I stopped smoking 8 months ago and life sucks without it but I'm told it'll be better so???

Broadstroke nonsense, and there's absolutely no fucking evidence that a months long marination of ideas is worth more than some lightning in a bottle inspiration from a good high, fuck off

well, unless you live in a confined space with the smoker, you're pretty safe.
if you live in any metropolitan city or around any large manufacturing companies, you're breathing in more chemicals than simply walking through weed smoke. it's kind of like complaining about a water gun under a large lake.
but if you're just complaining about the smell, or you don't like the aesthetics of smoke billowing nearby, then that's your personal reason. feel free to ask the smoker to extinguish their weed, but feel free to have some hippy tell you to fuck off and walk away angry.

>habitually and compulsively using a substance for 6 years has negative effects

ya dont say...

It only does if you're already a softy weedlmao faggot. I use indica to help fix my insomnia.

It also turns plenty of women into degenerate sluts and men into soyboy communist faggots.
Weed can lead you down all sorts of different rabbitholes.

>lightning in a bottle inspiration from a good high
can you even spell dependance

Im high off my everloving ass for every free second I have. Im not wildly successful but im far from a failure. The second i see things changing, ill quit smoking and join the cause for the betterment of our future. Til then, Im mentally checking out.

Used to smoke a lot in highschool. I talk about experiences. Me and my friends used to spend our nights smoking and feeling we were so 'fukin woke' about everything. I stopped when I began my studies and started reading because I saw that it lessened my concentration and ability to work. I started to really understand which kinds of feelings weed emulates. For instance, when you spend 10 hours reading Kant and trying to understand what he means and that finally manages to understand it you have that precise feeling of intellectual revelation/intuition. Only, it's not a feeling that is void of content, you actually understand something new and can use it when you need it. Weed gives you, for free and without efforts, those kind of feelings, problem is, they're useless because they are just feelings, and doesn't reflects real intellectual understanding of anything.

haha, this

YEAAAAAAH MAN DUUUUUUDE WEED LMAO

kys

>the thought of being bothered by another person creating a pollutant in your proximity is considered rude and selfish

So you want to see change, yet are unwilling to actually contribute to that change unless someone starts it for you. Look here folks, this is the mentality of the "red-pilled" stoner - sit around and let other people do the work.

>THIS

In italy theres lots of people very right wingy that smooks weed even reactionaries.

ya, is it better to have the knowledge and feel a dopamine rush form realizing your smarter or always feel a rush like life is worth living,... are you happier now?

i have never felt i was woke about anything while smoking or any of the other things your saying, you just sound like some pseudo intellectual who felt like he was smarter while smoking for a time

and that's bad because it's not working? I see people doing the work, what's wrong with getting high and letting it unfold? why can't personal choice of being stoned and redpilled , just doing what you want to do be enough?

Sorry brah you just don't know how to use it, I agree with some of what you've said but:
>Weed gives you, for free and without efforts, those kind of feelings, problem is, they're useless because they are just feelings, and doesn't reflects real intellectual understanding of anything.
My understanding and experience is that weed shows you these new feelings, new experiences, new points of view - and it's your job to try and reach that state of mind again while sober.

Weed legitimately opened my eyes to the globalist agenda.

weed is white culture

yall is bih

I have a lot of ideas that could potentially result in a possitive outcome, but it would require help. And i dont want the fbi/cia coming down on me before i even get the groundwork going. I wouldnt mind dying a martyr, but with how easily everything good being done just gets swept under the rug with nothing good coming from it, i dont want to die with the message only having reached a couple people.
I so badly want to put my plans into action, but i dont want to die or “dissapear” for nothing.

>I can get other people to work for me, so fuck doing actual work to accomplish my goals, man
If you don't see a problem with this mindset, you're part of the problem.

Drug culture in general. Most drugs have legitimate social functions when used properly, and can lead to more fully-realized self-actualization for the responsible user. Psychedelics make you examine everything through a deeper lens, which is why they're such a popular vector for leftists to transpose their ideas onto novice users with. As long as you're not dropping acid with an oversexed hippy or a group of degenerate faggots, your average Sup Forums user is likely going to find their beliefs reaffirmed through a new perspective.

>life is about being happy.

Fucking hedonist, that'sprecisely what's wrong with the West and why our civilization is going down.
>hey why marrying and having childrens, aren't we more happy masturbating and fucking slags ? Doesn't it gives you more pleasure qnd recquire less sacrifices ?
>Hey why do shitty manual works ? Why not import millions of migrants to do it for us, who cares that it will change our demographics for the worse.
>Hey who cares about Truth. What is really important is good feels.

Life isn't about being happy. Life is about fighting for the Truth, for the Good, for the Beautiful. The irony is that the one who will search only happinesd will enf up the most depressed, because happiness is not possible on this world and that reality is bearable only if you put higher values before happiness.

Weed is black and white culture. Any substance that alters the human body isn't specifically used by any one race because all humans are common in the sense that everyone wants to feel high whether it is to boost or repress their feelings/emotions.

>this thing happened to me, therefore these things happen to you
Fuck off outta here with that shite
If you feel bud is makin you more dumb then quit
If it makes you feel aight then fine
What's the fuckin issue you neurotic dafties
Also what's with all the reliance on anecdotal evidence? Can none of you construct an actually cohesive and effective argument?

>Weed becomes legal
>20 years down the line
>Long term smokers develop mental problems that are proven to be caused by continuous smoking of weed
>Strains the health system
>Creates a generation of useless welfare sponges that can't work

>says the person who likely has no idea about pollutants concentrations in ppm or any idea about a whole host of environment problems sloppy corporations foisted upon us
Pull the other one ya muppet
T. Chemist

This is true.
>t. used to play CS with a dude who reckons he smoked a massive cone which fucked his brain and now he's on some sort of disability pension

>life is about being happy
>fuckin hedonist
Jesus fucking christ lmao you couldn't sum up what's wrong with the bitter curmudgeons on this any better than that quote there

>implying I talk about my own experiences

Just look at stoned people. Most of them really think weed gives them new insights about everything and it's just false. I don't say it's a universal law, but at leawt a very general one. I think that you can be stoned without having those kind of 'intuitional feelings', but every time you try to think on weed you reach faster to the conclusion of having an intellectual intuition than sober, because your brain is less rationnal and more intuitionnal than it would be normally. ' Dude weed lmao' is not a meme for nothing. It' precisely that kind of fake auto-revelation you have while stoned.

ahh so you're not happy

you must be one of those "if you're miserable then you're going after what you want." type people.

gay, you should choose to be happy

france knows whats up

Im 25 now.
Been smoking everyday for the last 5 years. (Round 15+ cones throughout the day)
Have had phone based office job the entire time/ bought house ect.
It can help the growth of depression- if you are a no hope bum who doesnt utilize his time and efforts.
If you; read, study, write, draw, paint ect- it will not have any ill effects.

Most importantly it changed the nature of reality for me. Woke me up to the truth and broke my conditioning.
I have nothing but love for this magic.

Wont even touch industrial /medicinal benefits.

>Anglo brain try to understand metaphysical imperatives and the necessecity to live according to Truth.
>Naturalism and hedonist vision prevents him for getting it.

Fucking Hume gave autism to your whole Island.

This.

>solving this equation is hard
>weed makes you forget some basic things
>woah dude that equation has a very simple solution
>never even try to work it out because you are eating something sweet and thinking about meeting your dealer again and jerking off

Sup Forums is right in a way, weed is objectively good, but retards without any kind of basic self control get addicted and "smoke weed erryday", which is just as bad as drinking alcohol everyday. Consumed once a week (max) and in small doses it actually leads to a hightened ability to think critically, solve problems and gains you creativity. Also it fucks over cancer real good.

I'm just jaded because I'm too crazy for weed and not crazy enough to trust SSRIs.

Who said I wasn't happy ?

I said that there are higher values than happiness, such as the search for truth and the value of truth. And that you should chose truth over happiness if you had to chose.

I'm sorry I don't understand what you're trying to get across here (just woke up)
Stoned people have stoned thoughts, wow? I mean if you looked at how bud affects NTs (basically thc lowers concentration of thought regulating nt - v basic summary) then it makes sense why people chat shit when stoned - however you can use this to.your benefit by translating those 'stoner thoughts' that likely came from your subconscious (less regulated thought) into your sober life - this has helped me with my anxiety and other issues massively and I'm still doing fairly successful in life
Stop using anecdotal evidence, do some research and form a proper opinion

Pretty much this. There succesfull smokers and unsuccesfull smokers

UR A RUSSIAN Internet Research Agency BOT... check out the news... u have been found out.

Oh fuck me please explain to from your lofty metaphysical heights your all pervasive Truth

Seriously, I need some morning laughs like the weather is grim

you still never said that you were happy with your pursuit of truth meaning that you likely aren't because again you failed to mention it.

I don't smoke weed and value the truth , I just don't pretend it's a good choice.

Having kids is far more harmful.

U sound Russian

Mad cause I'm a dirty brummie

>literally redpills people left and right
Psychedelics are superior in this aspect

Your success or failure in life is decided well before you ever smoke or drink anything

I prefer 3:1 CBD/THC oil, or even 5:1. It's quite nice, and a superior remedy to ibuprofen or tylenol.

I think some people can smoke and get away with it, but anyone that promotes it or advocates for it or tries to make it cool and part of our culture which will influence the youth and the less intelligent deserves to be gassed
I personally love it, but I would give it up for a new Reich and even if I didnt I would never, ever shill for it

Because most people don't intellectualize taking weed like you do. They just think the insights they get while being stoned have an objective value. And the more they smoke, the more they are persuaded of it. As you said, the intellectual pleasure you get from weed is not due to finding objective truths, but of having personnal intuitions that relates to your own psyche. If you think only according to those elements, you enter a narcissistic tendency to think that you find truth in that way. Intellectual effort is the opposite path, you confront objectivity and Truth, and try to manage to get it, transcending your own little psyche. Stoners tend to do the opposite, they tend to think that their intellectual intuitions on weed are objective and not subjective expressions of the subconscious.

In any way, you shouldn't concentrate yourself on the chaotic elements that make the most uncouscious part of your brain, but on rationnaly and objectivity that allows you to put order in the world, otherwise you descend into chaos.

LSD made me a nazi. Weed has kept me that way.

It's no wonder drugs make people far right, half the nazi officials were high off their asses on the stuff that was prescription-free at the time.

holy shit are you trolling or are you an actual faggot retard or a boomercuck or something?
if you're a troll 8/8 m8 but if not pls consider not breathing any more

>This.

I did shrooms, talked to the gods, went pagan. Who knew.

Yeah I agree with all this
I think it's people go the wrong away around it like
You should bring your subjective (stoner) thoughts under the objective lens
You should not bring the objective world under your subjective lens

cause that's when things get muddied and suddenly 30 years pass ya by and ya still smokin bushweed in a grotty apartment with a nitty named dave talking about how the government keeps you down

It's all about balance, objective/subjective, sober/fucked off it, stupid/smart etc.
Being 100% full on with anything is going to lead to fatigue in your life

Everyone acts like Christians don't believe in the old gods... We all know they do, or at least the ones who understand
They're called demons
They're not all totally terrible but there was a reason the norse and every other pagan society had human/other sacrifices
Because they worshipped demons because they had no other choice
Until Jesus Christ, whom the norse actually believed in (they believed after Ragnarok an almighty being would come back and wipe everything away, and connected it to Christianity when the Church came through, much like the Hopi Indians, the Zoroastrians, the Eastern School of Magi, and the Buddhists
All the pagan stuff is really cool and it's awesome to be in touch with your roots, but you might as well be worshipping dead trees because Jesus came so you dont have to sacrifice people and animals to any demons or demigods any more

i was "dude communism man" last time i smoked. it doesnt redpill

How to save yourself and the rest of the world by setting the house on fire and then going in to the freezer to meditate to jimi Hendrix.

Well I agree with you, but I think that this balance between subjectivity and objectivity is already well-balanced by nature. You already have natural doors to your subcouscious, wether it is by dreams, or the capacity to think about yourself. I think that weed in most cases, break that balance, because it open more doors on your uncouscious that shouldn't necessarly be open and may often deregulate the balance. The only positive use of weed I could think of would be from alienated people that can't understand themselves due to serious traumas, and even in that case, I think that there is more rationnal and safe way of understanding your own psyche, dreams for instance.

But we are only talking about psychological understanding. As I said earlier, my main issues concerning it are philosophical. The task of men is to find Truth, that is, the objective laws and reality of the world. Weed, emulate the kind of feelings you get while searching the truth, but instead of giving you insights about it, only ties you to your own subjective psyche. That's why I'm against it, really.

>Weed is an amplifier
You smoke shit weed

It makes you a schizo, like most gun nut conspiracy tinfoilers that watch Alex Jones and vote for Donald Trump.

if you want an amplifier do fucken P or E or crack, your weed must be shit

Then youre actually stupid

Prevents brainwashing cuz it keeps it so dirt namsaaaaayin sheeeeit

The offbrand toothpaste had an excuse but you grew up speaking english, you don't have one for being stupid like this

hows this kid got a mustache already???

this guy gets it

WEED is the killer party at Jeff Sessions house.