How many anime have you seen?

How many are you currently watching?

How many do you get a chance to watch per year?

50-70

>759
>7 remain this season
>50-100, really depends on the year's crop

While I'm at it if you have
>seen under 300
>like dubs or streams in any capacity
Don't even respond to this thread until you have de-plebbed.

somewhere over 1.1k. i watch 30-40+ airing shows each season and backlog shows. i don't drop almost anything unless it's really bad fujoshit or furshit. most shows i drop i end up going back and watching later so i have very few permanently dropped.

I don't watch anime. From the opinions I have seen on Sup Forums. No-one here watches anime, we just shitpost about it.

Don't believe anyone who says they've watched it, it's like someone on /x/ having fucked an alien or someone from /r9k/ having fucked a girl.

Approaching 200

Maybe 30 or so.

But I have seen a lot of episodes of long running animes like Keroro Gunso,Crayon Shin Chan,Rantaro,Doraemon... so, more or less if we do the math I can say that I have seen the equivalent of more or less 400 normal 13 episode animes.

Personally I don't get why people tend to be so elite with the number of animes they have seen, desu quality>quantity.

How many breads have you eaten in your life?

More than 50

Fuck off jojobrony.

Currently watching:
TV: 6, Eps: 88, Days: 1.85
Completed:
TV: 82, OVA: 11, Movies: 19, Spcl.: 8, Eps: 3454, Days: 57.28

Watching 59 (airing and non-airing combined)
Completed 864

How many I watch per year varies too much to say

Hi Digibro

I have no idea. Over 200 I guess, I don't really keep track of anything. Currently watching ~10.

I don't understand the point of keeping track. Do you keep track of how video games you've played, or times you've gone out to eat, or how many times you've masturbated?

Nearing 600 now.
Currently watching like 4.
I may finish like 15 a year nowadays.

This is bait.

Something like 100. I only really had a semi-heavy anime phase for like a year or so.

I probably watch 4-5 shows a year now, along with a few movies or ovas.

And I probably rewatch something I've already watched for 2 out of those 4-5

If you have under 300 stop posting on Sup Forums.

~1 per season
~5-10

barely watch anime after I quit Sup Forums in roughly 2012, still read untranslated VNs and manga tho

Not a whole lot