Why do you need an assault rifle? Just explain that to me. And don't give me that tyranny, tinfoil hat bullshit

Why do you need an assault rifle? Just explain that to me. And don't give me that tyranny, tinfoil hat bullshit.

Because from where I'm standing I see no reason someone should be able to own an assault rifle like this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxCX3UtqnJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=c3wKO438N6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHALL

also
>need

because in america the people own their government and their military.
therefore the american public also owns the nukes.

stop pretending like you understand american law and/or governance.

>tyranny, tinfoil hat bullshit
C'mon you that fucking retarded?

Why do you need free speech? Just explain that to me. And don't give me that tyranny, tinfoil hat bullshit.

Because from where I'm standing I see no reason someone should be able to own an assault rifle like this one.

Tell me why OP is not a fag. And don't give me any "I'm not a fag" bullshit.

Shall not be infringed

.22 shills not even trying anymore...

In my opinion why do you even need air to breathe? Just explain that to me. And don't give me that tyranny, tinfoil hat bullshit.

Because from where I'm standing I see no reason someone should be able to breathe.

To kill feds.

Tyranny faggit. And don’t give this you could never fight off muh powerful American military. Remember Vietnam? A bunch of 5’5” jungle chinks fought us off with AK’s.

to scare the fucks out of people who would otherwise march down main street breaking windows

this is the reality I live in

Obvious troll is obvious, or you are just literally retarded, that's a dressed up .22 the only thing it's good for is pinking at the range or shooting rabbits.

Because of easily brainwashed authoritarian left wing faggots like yourself. Today you are easily manipulated and convinced of a fake Trump/Russia narrative. What will you simpleton half wits be whipped up into a frenzy about tomorrow?

Fight evil

If feels pretty good knowing that i can fuck up a group of people that i dont like with a few pulls of a trigger. Or that i can make someones head go pop a few hundred yards away. We crave the power, and no body, is going yo take it away from us willingly. Get fucked you commie piece of shit.

for when our government is taken over by hispanics and they do a south africa tier land seize on whytes

If there was a tyrannical government your shit would get blown away if you resisted and you fucking know it. Stop pretending to be tough.

This makes no sense.

That's an assault rifle, did you look at the pic or are you too stupid?

>Why do you need an assault rifle?
>But don't give me a very valid reason that I'm already aware of

Why do you need "votes"? Just explain that to me. And dont give me that "people's opinions should matter" bullshit.

Because from where im standing, the Government can pick the best people for the jobs and no one should have a vote.

none of your business.

You prove liberals know SHIT when it comes to guns.

Better idea: you tell me why you don't need one and I'll tell you why you do.

Its worse than you think. SKS’s were their main weapon.

>tyranny, tinfoil hat bullshit.
But thats the only reason the 2nd amendment gives. The 2nd amendment doesnt talk about hunting, or personal defense. Are you retarded? Go read the fucking amendment

>If there was a tyrannical government your shit would get blown away if you resisted and you fucking know it. Stop pretending to be tough.
yeah like what happened in vietnam and the middle east.

imagine all the ex military and police who are now citizens. if the govt tried anything, every man woman and child would know how to point and shoot a gun properly within a few days. and these people aren't sitting around in big blue cities either...

>That's an assault rifle, did you look at the pic or are you too stupid?

the assault rifle was invented in 1777 and it fired 8 rounds at a time. are pistols assault rifles too? makes me think...

>Niggers were rioting in the streets only months ago
>Soyboys and fat whores were blocking streets, starting fires, and assaulting people
>Also, the police are supposedly evil, white supremacists (?) who cant be trusted

>"BAN GUNS! WHY WOULD YOU NEED ONE OMG!"

K

>Why do you need an assault rifle? Just explain that to me.
To kill people that need to be killed.
You picture is not an assault rifle, it's not really even an assault weapon.
If you can't at least learn the basic terminology you can't expect to have your views take seriously.

Also battle rifles are superior to assault rifles for most civilian use.

A whole lot of people also think no one needs a handgun.
The 2nd Amendment wasn't about hunting. It was about the citizenry having the right to protect themselves against a tyrannical government.

Who are you calling a liberal? I'll have you know I am an avid hunter and own a few guns. I just don't think that there is any good reason for citizens to be able to own a gun capable of firing hundreds of rounds per minute out of extended clips. It is dangerous.

is not an assault rifle dick breath.

List of countries with a right to bear arms:
>United States

List of countries with a right to free speech:
>United States

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you have clearly never had a squirrel making fucking clucking noises at 7am on a sunday in the tree outside your bedroom window

if you had, you'd never in your life talk shit about a .22

For hunting

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=bxCX3UtqnJQ

3 niggers invade your home. They will kill you, rape your wife and daughter and plunder the house. If you call the cops, they will be on site within 10 minutes. Far too late.
Thats why you need a rifle. And the better the rifle (AKA military grade) the safer the fight will be.
Now, if you didnt figure that on your own with 10 seconds of thinking, it means you are a fucking moron. Hint: you are.

>extended clips
I think you proved his point moron. You don't know shit about firearms.
>B-but I hunt
>B-but I own a couple guns
Yeah. No one gives a shit about you hunting and your couple of starter kit guns. That's probably a larp anyway.

I own several, I was exaggerating about them only be good for rabbits, they are great for all types of small vermin.

>need
>assault rifle
>tyranny
>tinfoil hat
>no reason
Care to put some better memes in your next thread?

>i don't need it so you shouldn't have it as well

>good for all types of small vermin

And the Jew outs him self as a lie too.

> need

B8 asside. What if you operated a farm in an isolated area?

What better to fend of your property from gangs that want to steal your farm equipment than a weapon that is able to accurately neutralize your targets quickly and at a great distance?

thats a ruger 10/22, not an assault rifle

No one has explained to me WHY you NEED an assault rifle. You've all just bitched about random shit instead.

Those kids from Florida really have you guys and the NRA running scared, huh?

yep Cho got his High Score with a .22

To hunt wild hogs. They cause hundreds of thousands in damage to my property. They’re invasive and breed quicker than we can hunt them.

No, just stop

It's a Ruger 10/22 in a fancy stock you stupid bastard.

Because the military has them .

I dont see a reason for a lot of things. Yet. They still exist. And people can still buy them.

nobody needs to be explaining this shit to you - shall not be infringed means there is no argument, shut the fuck up and deal with it or move to fucking canada, i hear they're taking immigrants

yep a .22

youtube.com/watch?v=c3wKO438N6c

it makes me feel like a big man

but you're a ho

We don't need to, and that's the point you aren't grasping. We shouldn't be living in a society where any liberty is approved by law. We should be living in a society where we have total freedom to pursue life, liberty, and happiness unless our decisions harm another's pursuit. We shouldn't need to justify owning any personal property.

nice going, now the libshit is gonna say its an assault .22

>extended clips
It's called a magazine you fucking COD nerd virgin

Waco is why. It was a clear example of a government turning on its own people. Read up on your philosophy on why that’s a bad thing

>Why do you need an assault rifle?
why do you need more than one pair of shoes?

oh wait, thats right, this is the United States of fucking America

we are not restricted on what we can own based on need

/thread

NOT

See
and answer the question then, faggot

>And don't give me that tyranny
Oh but that is the reason. These rifles pierce body armor. That's why there's the push to ban them.
Not handguns, which help to murder FAR MORE people all the time.
But the rifles. They'll knock right through the armor of the police state and they make potential militias powerful.
I don't need a rifle like that. Militias do. And men ready to serve in one need one.
Which is PRECISELY what the second amendment states....
> A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
There it is.

Because i fucking can

I need one to shoot commie fags like you when you start to violently attack citizens for not buying your bullshit-ism

"assault" rifle is slander. Its a specific legal term and Armolite should sue shills like you.

Can we outlaw tacticool'd 10/22s? I'm down with that. Just let me keep my useful guns.

Why do you need a smartphone or a high-power laptop? If you want to make calls, an old Nokia 3310 works just as well.

Why do you want to change America which has some very fanatical gun culture opposed to simply moving somewhere else? These values have been handed down for hundreds of years and there are people who understand it's ultimate purpose, you are free to disagree. But why destroy a very unique country and make it like everything else?

The issue is never the weapons, it's the people and the lack of communities in areas. Lack of prosperity and various needs seem unrealistic for tons of people.

the SKS is a great weapon, if a bit dated
>pic related, 1957 Sino-Soviet SKS, probably used in Vietnam

>making someone's head pop a few hundred yards away
>22lr
lmew

good maybe he'll let you bump fire his prostate

>I'll have you know I am an avid hunter and own a few guns.
ill take the bait and assume you are not trolling

so lets say the goobermint bans "assault rifles," whatever that term means.
what will you say when they move to ban "high power military style sniper rifles" like your Winchester Model 70 or Remington 700? its a lot easier to assassinate a government type with that kind of weapon than a carbine

Can you design a .22 to have 20,000 kJ muzzle energy?

>Tell me why you need guns
> Not allowed to use the ONLY REASON it was put in the constitution

You already know the answer, you just don't like it because you haven't opened a history book.

yeah you just need something 100 times more powerful than gunpowder as propellant

What is the reason behind our lives?

Why would I need to explain why I need something?

i dont NEED an AR-15.
i dont NEED a laptop.
i dont NEED 8 pairs of shoes
i dont NEED a college education
i dont NEED a car
i dont NEED electric lights
i dont NEED central AC
i dont NEED an X Box

and you dont NEED to be a fag
but here we are

The guns are to serve as a deterrent from a tyrannical from being able to be formed in the first place.

I don't need one. But I like them and want them. So fuck off.

What do these digits mean

>It is dangerous.
more people die each year from falling down stairs than being shot by rifles. Where is the anti-stairs threads?

>Assault Rifle
What did he mean by this?

TO KILL TYRANTS LIKE YOU.

That's a fucking 10/22

I would still kill 1000 traitors with it.

gun bill got dropped today. u mad?

Tell me, what does 2+2 equal? And don't give me that 4 bullshit.

Start one and link it and I will join your struggle against stairs my brother.

>The guns are to serve as a deterrent from a tyrannical from being able to be formed in the first place.
Lolno. The guns are to fight off tyrannical governments invading from without or attempting a usurpation within. The 2nd is not to prevent the formation or allow for the removal of a tyrannical government. That's what Article 5 is for. If you don't understand why you are wrong, I refer you to Article 3 Section 3.

Why do dipshits cling to the littlest bit of a document they haven't read or understood the vast majority of? I swear gun politics is the new religion.

your right, i dont. so why don't you come and take mine? oh thats right your a fucking pussy. get the fuck out of our country.

Protection against government tyranny

Top Kek. Comment and pic.
Seriously, can we start slaughtering these retards yet?