Should liberals have their children taken away?

Should liberals have their children taken away?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Duh

They'll be buttfucked in foster care and buttfucked at home

>not even 10 years old
>genetics so weak the fucker needs corrective lenses
the soylent won't damage what's already rotting.

>Look at that effeminate weirdo kid
It amazes me these people lack so much self awareness they don't understand why we make fun of them

>Should liberals have their children taken away?
Depends. Leftist are making new generations of beta fags for us to make fun of and redpill normies on the degeneracy of leftist agenda. As for the Jewish leftist I say they should never be allowed around children. Pic related.

Most people whites and natives turn conservative after having children. If they are still """progressive""" after that they should probably be euthanized. The whole family.

desu the milk in the fridge is probably worse but Sup Forums will delude themselves because milk is a symbol of the white race for some strange reason

Yes, unironically

A child raised in a libtard household is fucked for life, it's literally child abuse

No. Raising another man's son is literally the same as cucking yourself.

Hope Max becomes a qt trap desu.

looks exactly like the kid from American Horror Story

Why is he giving a refrigerator his thumbs?

>New Paltz, NY
I'm sorry to anyone who's from here.

i wonder what she's doing to the child to achieve that. and i wonder if it'll work out

too weak to even make a proper fist

Autistic people prefer to communicate nonverbally

Thats why you post on Sup Forums instead eh

that kid is going to be a tranny, you just know

I tried soylent today, chocolate was just crappy soy milk but coffee wasnt too bad. I can't imagine how people center their entire diets around this sludge though.

No that's why I wait all night so I can reply for more (You), the nonverbal thing is actually because I smoked way too much as a teenager

yes.

they were brought up on soy formula, never had a mother's boob.

they are literal slave race faggots. we must kill them all.

these people need to be killed.

we will kill them.

reminder the idea of soy being unhealthy for males is complete fake jews

hi, do you know what phytoestrogens are?

here's your 2 cents, faggot.

pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy

SOY = PHYTOESTROGENS

yung soy boy

Also reminder that Soylent doesn't have that much soy. It uses soy protein isolate mostly, which while inferior to whey, can still be used to bulk and become swole

>Soylent

This shit again, is this a viral campaign on Sup Forums or twitter or some shit? Seen this brand here so much lately.

soy and seltzer water jesus christ ,, this faggot deserves a .50 cal to the skull

"For men and boys, the phytoestrogens in soy do not appear to have any effect on hormone levels and have not been shown to affect sexual development or fertility. Research studies show that men consuming soy have less prostate cancer and better prostate cancer survival."

That shit spoils in like 15 days

sounds schizotypal eh

>affects the prostate
>does nothing to male hormones
Uh, pick one and only one. I'll even be generous and give you three guesses which fact they lied about, in case you guess wrong twice.

hello cucked germany! enjoying those roving niggers raping all our white girls?

or are you going out on the street and killing them one by one?

even the black man wants the right side to win , get rekt faggot

Baby you ain't seen nothing yet

>tfw I would replace half my caloric intake with soylent if it weren't for the soy in it
Oh well.

Nothing wrong with soylent desu, it was made by an electrical engineer who's too lazy too cook.

Me too, he'll make a perfect trap

afaik they use 0 soy and get protein from beans

It says right there,
>my other lefty friends think I'm insane
How is this a valid example?

Aww. A little suicide in the making.

buy my soy

Always trust autists.

>Nothing wrong with soylent
>made by an electrical engineer who's too lazy too cook

He's literary me, but commercialized his product.

kek. go die.

That's not even the same guy.

Because they still fucking tolerate and defend it

I'm lazy as shit and I still cook lol ur a fagit

>i wonder what she's doing to the child to achieve that. and i wonder if it'll work out

>starving the child
>but only feeding her when the dikes lick her pussy all night

It is highly effective.

White liberals, and they don't even have a bucket of hummus in their fridge.

lol, look at this malformed subhuman trying to tell me what my body needs. hilarious

it's not even organic soy, are they out of their minds

Take one look at this

>Nothing wrong with soylent desu

expect for it being literal garbage food, yes.

Not in a case such as this where the parents are clearly buttering their child up for some old fashioned (((genital mutilation))). They make marvelous story tellers!

>they tolerate a wish of their weirdo fag friend's
Truly a tragedy.

And put where, in care homes? Do you know any social workers?

I cook when I feel like it but most of the time I can't be bothered. And let's be honest, having a well-balanced diet is better than eating the Serbian equivalent of instant noodles.
Correlation vs causation. I bet your pantry is full of soy lecithin since it's widely used in the food industry.
It's a well-balanced meal that probably tastes like pancake batter. Thus it can't be garbage food.

Are memes becoming real?

>Soylent Green is people.

This.

kids eyes must be fucked to have to have glasses at that age. Also his hair is too long imo

Nah but you do need to get your white ass out of your momma house you manchild ass nigga

the bad thing about soylent is that it has a huge oil percentage, its not really healthy for your cholesterol its going to give soy boys early deaths if they drink enough of it i.e natural selection.

Those lil problem glasses

im not buying your soy or your game

that sounds like some fantasy of yours

Anderson Cooper glasses at that!

Your (((research))) is bullshit because none of that soy shit or synthetic vegan trash is found in nature. Humans make and cultivate that stuff, it's unnatural and unhealthy to the human body.
It's us and the animals.