Blackanons of Sup Forums thread

How would you feel if someone told you that mountains of scientific evidence suggests that you're genetically predisposed to violence and poverty and so are your children if you were to reproduce.
What would you do?

vote for more gibs fo dem programs

Push for Black eugenics to redefine what it means to be black at the expense of other races and at the expense of the darker nogs existence.

Then those gibs and programs only exacerbate your poverty, and crime, and promotes lesser intelligence.

Reproduce and build a culture around barbaric practices with my descendants until the inevitable extinction by genocide.

If Braun and Schnitzel wrote the Bell Curve, I'd take it at face value. But (((Murray & Herrnstein))) wrote that.

spare the world some degeneracy and become an hero

>Blacks in Croatia
>in Croatia
>Croatia
Yeah...

why reproduce people who will be viewed as least attractive, low iq, and destined to be genocided.

i'll consider it.

A. Out of spite
B. Evolution
C. 1% of Descendants break the curse
D. It is written...

Do my part to create a new haplogroup and depopulate all of Africa for a new African people with better DNA.

>What would you do?
Make friends with the closest liberal party. Make them pass laws to incarcerate anyone who makes these claims. Also, ask for free food, shelter, and various other things to convince them I won't rob them of THEIR shit or rape THEIR daughters and wives. Your new political friends SHOULD be frightened of you.

>Do my part to create a new haplogroup

working on it.

Question for you:
What are mulattos, quadroons, octoroons going to become if they stopped interacting with/breeding with full nogs?

Will they evolve into based newnogs?

Blackanon here.

I take personal responsibility for my own behavior and consequences and figure out how to work around it.

Psilocybin and nootropics use has done wonders for my sense of well being and emotional stability. I don't consider myself low-class in terms of behavior or how I carry myself but I certainly do have my "nigger moments". Less so with what I've been taking.

Tianeptine Sulfate, PRL-8-53, and ashwagandha are my main supplements. Keeps the "monkey" down. Looking to add Agmatine sulfate to see if it helps further. Since I've been taking it, people have commented that I'm less "angry" and more upbeat.

If I have kids, they'll be taking it too once they reach 16 or show signs of learning impairment early.

Also, I read a lot and challenge myself to read more difficult books, as well as watching videos that break down narratives so that I can understand what lies beneath what I'm reading.

Also, I would refuse to expose my children to the victimhood and pro-black narrative that kikes push on us...It's the combination of those two extremes that drives black people nuts. Something about cognitive dissonance creating a predator "fight or flight" reaction in the human brain.

You'd act like a nigger to if you thought something nameless and unknowable was out to get you and responsible for every shitty thing in your life. No way in hell am I putting that on my kids.

I also don't smoke weed anymore. Helps a lot.

I want a future where the blackest woman on Earth is pic related, right side.

eh something else not white and not black, the best of both, with a European immune system and iq and the ability to use a grid. a new race potentially if they keep at it.

thats why whites need to reproduce so we don't run out of based aryan godtier genes.

the bantus fucked us all over, and they evolved the way they did likely because necessity of their environment

>the subtle insecurity of girl on left

I literally met a coalburner who had a daughter by a half-black man. I swear to you that girl looks 80% white. Reddish straight hair, European features and green eyes. She has a hispanic look but outside the US, she could be seen as non-Black. If she had kids by a white man, I bet a million dollars that kid will be white enough to have 95% white progeny. But she is so fucking ghetto because of her mother's/father's company.

>also don't smoke weed anymore.
good idea

>Tianeptine Sulfate, PRL-8-53, and ashwagandha are my main supplements.

i may lookk into it

>What would you do?
Kill myself, hopefully inspire others of my worthless degenerate race to do the same

what about eternal damnation?

I like Black girls who are like this. This is how they should look, in my opinion. I have a theory that if all dark Blacks were supplanted by the hybrids, hybrids thought themselves better than the 11:59 nogs, hybrids went back to Blue Vein Society mentality, hybrids bred with each other or other intelligent races and then back with each other, within less than a thousand years, we would have not a single dark skinned anything except Arabs, Mexicans, and Indians. These people would be like Maoris or better.

These people could turn Africa into something wonderful, after temporary unpleasantries got rid of the native population.

Don't really care because I don't act like an American nigger, If I said Jews were smarter than whites you scream like a bitch and forget all about this genetic stuff

She didn't look like that though. I wish I took a photo of her. She looks Mexican x White. She is only identifiable as Black when she starts going off loudly in a fight.

Jews chose ugliness and inbreeding with a deals
with satan to get a iq boost.

True. And kikes will perish for that.

Redpill me on this I don't have a jewgle alternative to research it

DuckDuckGo

Well I'd say there are black people that don't fit your description at all. How exactly is one genetically predisposed to be poor? Genes determine how much money you make? Really? I'd like to see that peer reviewed study.

I want a future where the blackest woman on earth is white.

All you're doing is torpedoing white genes. You aren't boosting yours.

>africans were originally a food and labor source for rich white people
>some escaped
>reproduced
>africa
>aids

The question is wrong you should ask yourself what would you do, not how you feel, asking for feelings is useless

I would believe it since most other black people I know are complete, well, niggers.

OP, I wouldn't run out on my family. I'd get off food stamps and get a JOB.
No father=poverty violence

dont rub it in..

Lel

It must really suck to be a nigger on Sup Forums. Universally despised. Hated. What the fuck do you want here Tyrone?

On the Grand Scheme, Asians Whites and Jews outperform blacks on every level.
No Joke.
Look Up, List of Countries by:
IQ
Wealth
Standard of living
literacy
violence etc

The countries/communities with the most white/asian/Ashkenazi genetics are near the top of the lists and the blacks gravitate to the bottom.
And the crazy part is, the African nations are by far the most resource rich and yet they can't into society.
It is sad but it is real.

Muhfugen bix nood to you brudda

Resort to violence of course silly!

if black eugenics by force were applied the black race would be less than 10% of the worlds population, which would be good and bad because the chinese would go full force for land grabs in africa but the good news would be that blacks wouldn't be a plague to the world anymore (aka white people).

?

griffith is better

"CHADEST
I Wish I Was this white

my god