Brit/pol/ - Good Morning edition

>Is Labour colluding with the EU to hurt Britain?
[YouTube] Is Labour colluding with the EU to hurt Britain? (embed)

>BoJo branded "COWARD" as he runs away from Irish question twice
politicalscrapbook.net/2018/02/watch-boris-johnson-branded-a-coward-as-he-flees-commons-to-avoid-question-on-irish-border/

>Unionists: EU is attemting annexation of N.Ireland
tuv.org.uk/eus-attempt-to-annex-northern-ireland-needs-actions-not-words-from-pm/

>21 earthquakes in 50 days, UK is rocking
express.co.uk/news/uk/923237/uk-earthquakes-twenty-one-fifty-days-british-geological-survey

>Row over 'racist' Mosely leaflet
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43224171

>Munroe clarifies "All white people are racist" comments. With "Racism isn't always conscious"
inews.co.uk/news/politics/racism-isnt-always-conscious-munroe-bergdorf-clarifies-white-people-comments-amid-tory-backlash/

>May belligerent against EU's draft withdrawal agreement
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-may-rebukes-eu-brexit-12101857

>Legalise Weed: Conservative Home [420 everyday]
conservativehome.com/platform/2018/02/chloe-schendel-wilson-cannabis-prohibition-has-failed-on-all-fronts-the-uk-should-follow-canadas-pragmatic-example-instead.html

>BBC sacks 6 from official aid charity over sexual misconduct
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/27/exclusive-bbcs-official-aid-charity-sacked-six-staff-sexual/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/03/01/back-black-uk-current-budget-surplus-imf-says-osborne-right/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/02/boris-johnson-white-privilege-black-woman
youtube.com/watch?v=EVLdT_ySoDg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5449275/Gas-supply-run-demand-hits-six-year-high.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck anime. Praise snow

All hail our snowverlords. Please grant us many snows and liberate us from wage slaved. Amem

*slavery

Forgive me Snowgod

Snow joke desu

No budget surplus news?

I’m gonna go now before all the neet losers show up

>Fell asleep and missed QT and TW again
I'm too old for this shit. Worth watching?

>Worth watching?
no

Morning lads. Lost two days pay this week so forced myself on to the rail replacement to go to work today. Wagecuckery sucks.

>Here is a comfy snowpost

It was fucking garbage as usual. How you haven't realised that yet is beyond me. It's designed to placate plebs. It's fucking useless. Fuck knows why I bothered tuning in again after all this time.

Yeah it's shite. I like watching along with the Sup Forums threads though. Did Starkey at least say anything based on TW?

I had to turn it off because it turned into a musical rather than a pantomime. Absolutely disgraceful. They call that a "current affairs and politcs programme?" What a fucking joke.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/03/01/back-black-uk-current-budget-surplus-imf-says-osborne-right/
>not posting this

>>Fell asleep and missed QT and TW again
>no
>It was fucking garbage as usual.

same here, missed it, started it now because its fucking snowing here.

Have a great time!

Horah, now it will only take 50years to pay off the debt

Anyone else feeling ill here? Went out on Wednesday night and stayed up the whole night and trudged around town the morning after, bear in mind its fucking cold atm

As the end of my time at Uni approaches, I am overcome more and more by the growing sense that I am eternally fucked.

>Tfw in 2nd year
I still have time to change

>going to uni

>Have a great time!

15mins
oh fuck, bring me my rope.
it just doesnt stop ffs.
did Nige drop anything interesting at all ?

and was TW any better ?

The answer is zero.

I think that the limit is there merely in order to make the picture look more "scientific", in fact, it's the plot of a function -1/x**2

>not living like a degenerate for 3 years then sorting yourself out

snowed the fuck in my dudes

never seen anything like this before, is there time to repent before god finishes us off

>comfy deathposting

I could always delay the pain with a Masters.

I fell for the humanities meme that had been sold to me on a daily basis all throughout highschool.
So 3 years of wasted time learning the skills I could have perfected in half a year and racking up over £57k in student debt like all else in my generation was not really a choice.

UR A RUSSIAN Internet Research Agency BOT... check out the news... u have been found out.

>tfw have more chance of getting a tit wank off Holly Willoughby than my work closing for the day

The fucking state of this: theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/02/boris-johnson-white-privilege-black-woman

>Boris Johnson’s white privilege: imagine he was a black woman
So Diane Abbott then?

Because she's somehow had no damage to her political career despite being utterly inept.

hip photo
made my day

I've got a master of architecture degree. It's mixed, we studied maths, mechanics, construction engineering alongside with arts, paintings.

I'm in a rural area with snow drifts up to the hedge, no road and my dick between Holly Willoughby's tits

Tfw hot German qt is in my house but I can't pull because lying dead in bed
JUST

What’s his name?

>they want to steal this

All hail snow

I like drink and I'd rather prefer to have vodka with a British bird than with a German doll.

Is eddie dead yet?

I heard he was in Florida last

Lads yanks are trying to goalpost let's show them real goalposting

Holy shit. Hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVLdT_ySoDg

I hate London desu

I miss him.

At least you're in uni. I had to stop and drop out because I almost died in uni. Now I'm applying again and I don't even know if I'll get into a top 15 uni again or if my gf will leave me if I don't.

FKJSOIFOISDIOSOJ SODOSDOIDSO SOIDSJIO NODSOI AAON SOD OSODLSNDKL

Don’t bother, learn a trade instead and earn the big bucks.

Called in again today because snow's blowing off the fields and blocking the roads. Probably going to be the same again tomorrow with the weather on its way, meaning three days of pay lost.

I dropped mine too but after 4 years I returned and finished my degree.

Thought of a good headline for the next terrorist attack, lads.

>Blown to Brits

Thoughts?

You can't beat "Part and parcel".

What if it’s a truck of peace religious emergency?

When is May's speech today about EU's Brexit draft? This might be fun to watch

>BOOMingham
only works for the one place though

Starts at 1pm I think

>the closer you are
>the worse it gets

Hows the snow? A bit rough up in Leeds

Now poolanders have to learn German or clean toilets in Ireland.

All though seriously why have there been no terrorist attack in Birmingham yet

Absolutely pathetic how the country is reacting to a little bit of snow. The media is hysterical with "OMG, Red alert! Total shutdown! Worse thing EVAR!!" conveniently forgetting we get these storms once every 10 years or so.

Great! Now I just have to find a link somewhere and get some popcorn ready.

Here in East Anglia it's all drifts coming off the fields. Got pinched between two so not going into work since it's getting filled in about an hour after they clear it and I'm not getting stuck out of home.

Going to snow again tonight so likely will be a refresher.

You don't shit on your own doorstep

Because of Peaky Blinders.

A R R I V A L

R E T A K E T H E S O U T H

and now to work, wagecuck

Reminds me Moscow from a train's window, including graffiti, etc. The buildings though are lesser commie blocks.

oi lads
i bought my brekkie at tesco yesterday as you guys know
tesco ain't taken the money but they took it for my shopping
what gives.

you do realise that even with a humanities degree as long as you apply yourself and teach yourself the skills needed for whatever field you want to go in you can get a job just as easily as someone who did STEM. it's far for an employer to see initiative and relevant skills in something you've done yourself rather than just say stuff you did for random modules on your degree.

I know so many people that did politics, history, classics etc. that ended up working in finance, software and things like that because in their spare time they taught themselves things they actually saw themselves wanting to do as a career rather than relying on a 3 year degree which ultimately is most useful at showing that you can essentially finish a 3 year project without fucking up

don't make excuses, don't delay the pain with more education that you seem to hate so much and go and learn useful shit, it's easier than ever with the internet.

This is part of the GCSE subject content for Citizenship Studies.

Thoughts?

BWITISH VALOOS

>Thoughts?

Where's the "government namely jew barbara roche floods country with migrants with no democratic mandate forcing you to live in diversity you didn't ask for, how will you adapt?" discussion?

I think im going to run a solo national campaign to call on people to spoil their ballot papers at the next election, simply not voting isnt enough, will focus on the many ((safe)) seats where people dont have a say anyway.
theres going to be tons of votes coming up for me to hone my skills

To all those 'local' fuckers complaining about frakking in their area. Go eat shit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5449275/Gas-supply-run-demand-hits-six-year-high.html

The country is RUNNING OUT OF GAS. Start panic buying.

>Gas runs out
>Start burning pakis as fuel

So if it kicks off it will just be rwn without the gtk?

It is bad desu. I'm physically incapable of getting to work

Wtf is citizenship studies?

mfw varg was right and it will be the ice age, not global warming, that sets off the race/supply wars

looks like you made it lads

The goalposting before Brit/pol/ showed up is proper shite.

yeah but it still got some deanos riled up

>if my my aunt had a cock she'd be my uncle. the article.

>>Sup Forums81999317
Yeah.

>
What a fuck up. If this doesn't work I'm offing myself.

>football isn't even a working class sport anymore

>it's more indicative of how bitter and pathetic the average Sup Forumstard is

lmao you bender

Shut up cunt.

>>Row over 'racist' Mosely leaflet
Has he finally returned to reclaim what was stolen from him?

>goalposting ... is proper shite
Agreed. Remember that time when the dipshits from this general went to Sup Forums to make a goalposting thread? 5 posters with 120 posts. It was legitimately cringeworthy.

kickball

>>Sup Forums81999317

Fuck me im a spacker as well

>it's more indicative of how bitter and pathetic the average Sup Forumstard is

goaltards are fucking insecure as shit and rightly so. bunch of fuckin idiots showing racism the red card and cheering on mubungo