(((Meditation)))

Yes, goyim. Focus on your breathing. Forget about your identity, your family, your obligations, and all of your cares, those are illusions. Just breathe.

Meditation is actually really helpful, but its also used to subvert people as well like Yuri Bezmenov would explain, the KGB LOVES meditation schools and that style of philosophy that says "do not worry about anything, don't think about negative things, the water is just fine it's not getting too hot, just live life happy"

Transcendental meditation is a far eastern religious practice that encourages permanent isolation from the world.

Normie meditation is a mind excercise that helps you calm down the permanent chaotic chatter in your brain and become aware of the patterns of your thinking to get your priorities straight. Its bretty gud.

>ancient legitimate ARYAN practice designed to hone the mind
>Japanese samurai practiced it religiously
>all philosophers and priests pre-enlightenment talked about some form of headspace created for decompression or accentuating ideas
yeah its JOOISH evil

>the meditation jew

ok pol i've seen em all now, top tier bantz

>doesn't understand language
better get studying before you claiming, retard.

>anything i dont understand is jewish tricks

anything that david lynch promotes has got to be {{{corrupt}}}

>ome form of headspace created for decompression or accentuating ideas
woah, its almost as if, woah, wait for it, its almost as if its the

imagination.

eastern spirituality is indeed a cuck philosophy designed to get the masses to ignore their feudal masters abusing them but you can use meditation to focus on things you find important and ignore the things you don't

it'd be a massive benefit to the average anxiety fried millennial who can't go more than a few minutes without distracting themselves on their phone without thinking of killing themselves

>Literally invented by buddhists
Next

WE WUZ GURUS aheim

This

The point of meditation is to take control of your choices and not live like a programmed animal.

It's a good thing, not a bad thing.

Many people who meditate are also marxist libshits because it's trendy... but that doesn't mean meditation turns you into a marxist.

> (OP)
>>Literally invented by buddhists
>Next
Literally introduced to the US in the 1960s as New Age/Age of Aquarius/Psychadelic substitutes for traditional religion by the Jews in Hollywood.

>Meditation
Yeah I did that shit and found better boards you faggots aren't in.

Shit for brains OP....

Yeah about that...

It all depends what you use it for user. You can use it to become "fitter/happier", more of a programmed drone, if you wish but if you use it to center yourself and give yourself a more sensible and less chaotic baseline mindset I think that it can be a very valuable tool. Meditation was a very valuable tool for me in escaping my depressive rut but if it doesn't work for you then that's totally fine too.

As for the fact that it's non-European, I would argue that meditation has always been a part of European spirituality in one way or another in the past, just under a different name. Prayer, for example, can be seen as a form of meditation. It all depends how you use it and what you use it for but for me personally it was and still is something that I use to keep myself sane.

Do you know why they put oxygen masks on airplanes?

Pry open my third eye

the actual effect is biological, the objects accentuated in their appearance are the imaginative faculty of the mind. you're looking at the effect and declaring the cause nonexistent, there is a biological effect from meditating and humans have used this to game their nervous system's for thousands of years, the Aryans of the Indus Valley and East India being the first civilization to make a formal practice out of it

Because if you lose cabin pressure above 18'000 feet, you are going to suffer from Hypoxia and pass out within a minute or two and the plane's emergency oxygen supply will buy the passengers and crew enough time to safely descend below 15'000 feet. You will not get sucked out of the plane at 33'000 feet just because you get a hole in a window or in the fuselage of the plane, and certainly not from a door opening.
Hypoxia is what gets you high, not oxygen. Literally every drug, alcohol, tobacco, or any other means of getting high ((auto)erotic-asphyxiation) is just a means of cutting off the oxygen to your brain.

Marxists only meditate for spiritual one up man ship meaning they go around saying their more enlightened then you in a competitive asshole unelightened manor. To them meditation is just a cool trend that they must keep up with.

This is an attempt of double jewing. You don't have to forget about any of the things you mentioned, you can focus on them while meditating too. Learn how to quiet your mind, anons, not everything you think are YOUR thoughts.

>Meditation was a very valuable tool for me in escaping my depressive rut
>You can use it to become "fitter/happier", more of a programmed drone
hmm..

THE JEWS CAME BEFORE THE HINDUS xD

nice ((( ((())) )))