WAKE UP REPUBLICANS/RIGHT-WINGERS

>Discord purging alt right channels
>Twitter banning everyone alt right
>Reddit going full propaganda mode for the Democratic Party,
>Youtube banning alt right, even demonetized Alex Jones, giving Seth Meyer and Steven Colbert boost on trending rankins
>Google giving boost to liberal publications on Google News
>Facebook censoring right wing sources
>Black Panther breaks records at box office
>Massive amounts of young people now moving to the pro-diversity side after the Charlottestown disaster

Remember how much we were winning during the election?

Well now we're getting complacent, the same mistake the Democrats made after Obama won.

Sup Forums is currently losing the culture war. Get activated and stop sitting back and pretending everything is fine.

Original

The culture war is boring. Let them silence us, that will create hatred, hatred will lead to violence, and we can get this show on the road to its inevitable conclusion. Getting old over here, don't want to deal with this shit in my golden years.

I’m reviving, because this memo seems on point. Online censorship will, no doubt, be the end for the Republican Party in November. How the FUCK they let things get this bad is beyond me. It’s a bloody miracle Trump got elected before the left realized they had not just a loophole but a fucking HIGHWAY and became brazen in their shutting down “wrongthink.”

Original

We either need to migrate to somewhere that Sillicon Valley doesn't control or just constantly spam Trump and get his attention to use his Twitter to bring this to light and shame tech companies to stop censoring.

>Discord purging alt right channels
not possible.
just make a new shitcord.
>Twitter banning everyone alt right
why are you using shitter?
>Reddit going full propaganda mode for the Democratic Party
irrelevant as those that visit that site are worthless anyways.
>Youtube banning alt right, even demonetized Alex Jones, giving Seth Meyer and Steven Colbert boost on trending rankins
irrelevant since youtube is only for gaming advertisement.
>Google giving boost to liberal publications on Google News
irrelevant as nobody reads google news.
>Facebook censoring right wing sources
people still use fagbook?
>Black Panther breaks records at box office
every blockbuster movie breaks records because of inflation.
>Massive amounts of young people now moving to the pro-diversity side after the Charlottestown disaster
not even close to accurate.

>Sup Forums is currently losing the culture war
nope.
better play some online games and talk to the masses, op.
you'll realize very quickly that the only culture the people care about its one where other people quit bitching.

;)

>imma tell twump on his twitter and den day stawp
ignorance is bliss, right my dude?

>Well now we're getting complacent
You're retarded. They are doing this explicitly because we haven't become complacent. They are shutting us down because we are getting too close to the truth.

You seem to not realize we have literally thousands of alt accounts on all of these sites and services. So individually they have no ability to stop anyone without ending their services.

Also, anyone who gets censored by JewTube for example becomes yet another example and martyr of the kike censorship push. The more they push the more people find out our message. The rest of the brain dead trash will be more than happily forgotten and disposed of.

>>Black Panther breaks records at box office
Nigger please.

contact Don Jr.

Yes. Look at example South Africa Sweden other EU. Look at Canadian.

This is your future. Control of information is critical. If surrendered can not be reclaimed. Enemies will be able to organize and recruit. You will not.

>Online censorship will, no doubt, be the end for the Republican Party in November.
I took your OP as just a typical shill spam thread but now I know you are fucking strolling.

>Enemies will be able to organize and recruit. You will not

That is exactly the point we are at now. This only ends one way, and it's better that's it's sooner than later.

The one thing this thread is missing is more dead niggers.

Ha...YouTube Terminates Account of InfoWars Bureau Chief Jerome Corsi.

Who doesn't love dead niggers?

They didn't ban them because they were alt right they did it because those accounts/ channels violated terms of service the user agreed too. They knew the rules, broke them and they got punished. Stop being so fucking childish, private companies have the right to not have their products turn into a Sup Forums shitfest.

>bake a cake for faggots or you have to give them a million dollars goy
shoot yourself in the face you waste

Good old dead niggers. Dead niggers are the best niggers you know.

>$0.02 shekels deposited into your account.

The Discord servers getting shut down means they were getting too big and having too much fun.
All those people will organize elsewhere and red pill more Nazis.
The more YouTube wipes out right winger shit and promotes leftist garbage, the more amazing it will be for kids to discover Nazis.
They're just making us cool like rebellious older brothers.
The leather jacket wearing, cigarette smoking, high school senior bad boy in America is a Nazi now.

>It’s a bloody miracle Trump got elected before the left realized they had not just a loophole but a fucking HIGHWAY and became brazen in their shutting down “wrongthink.”
Things like this sometimes make me think that quantum immortality might be real, and I killed myself in the reality where Hillary won.

>Sup Forums is currently losing the culture war.

Who the fuck cares? Culture is consensus and consensus is ad populum and ad populum is nothing but group think for weak minded parasites and pissants.

Bumping

>take a break shlomo

Bamp

Make this shit illegal already.

UR A RUSSIAN Internet Research Agency BOT... check out the news... u have been found out.

No. Look around you. Right wing politics continue to attract many, at least substantial enough minority to continue to check left wing. If you advocate giving up tools and platforms to spread information, you are a fool.

Jeeezus...

Fuuuuuck..

I'm not advocating giving those things up, I am simple being pragmatic. Those tools are already gone. What's left for us is only there in an the attempt to force us to self censor. That's really what they want. They want us to comply much more than they want to shut us up.

Some people are pretty daft when it comes to growing something and becoming more powerful. They for some reason think there's no need, everything right now is enough and one day there will be a tipping point made by them.

>muh eventual race war at an undetermined day that we'll claim victory
>it's fine if we live in defeat until then

Fighting back and exposing underhanded nefarious ways is a recruitment tactic and with victory you should be using whatever is available to achieve it.

It's a simple process.
1. Create a broad category of 'bad' items.
2. Throw it out with items that you want to get rid off.

Thanks for the advice, Schlomo!

Can someone tell me why Liveleak hasn't replaced Youtube by now?

Normal people don't like regularly stumbling upon dead bodies and intense violence. Normal people like dumb goofy videos, vlogs and animal vids.

how is op a bot?

Good riddance. I didn’t hate the goyim until I visited Sup Forums. Get fucked you subnigger trash. You’ll never stop the (((masterrace))).

You have to be more subtle if you want to jew larp and anger people. Also adopt a memeflag, rebel flag is in style this season.

Tucker Carlson is actually woke af famsquad

bump

Good. As soon as they shut down all the online places to meet, this place included, the faster white men can start meeting in person.

With guns.
And maps.
Making real plans.

The libtards require absolute control over Jewtube and all other media at 1984 levels while suppressing anything even remotely out of line with their dystopian nightmare. Even moderately dim witted normies wont fall for it.

Rev. up the autism game. It's time for Sam make a comeback:
#WeAreSamHyde #WeAreSamHyde #WeAreSamHyde

>twitter and google are not utilities
Nice try schlomo but you are confused. This is what happens when companies have 90%+ market share. Govt is in charge then

No niggers are good niggers. I don't even want to see their corpses.

Sam should kill himself