Jump Festa 2017

So, are the series from the picture going to get anime announcements. If yes, what studios and staff would you like to see.

I hope Yuuna goes to J.C Staff or Lerche, Kimetsu to Bones, Wit, Madhouse or Mappa and Neverland to Wit or Bones.

Damn it I meant 2018, whatever, my bad.

It's too early for a Neverland anime.

They greenlit the BnHA anime before volume 4 was out. They gave the first season 1 cour.

Apparently shit clover s1 will also have 13 eps.

This might be their new way to roll, the first 4 volumes would fit nicely in 1 cour for Neverland.

>No Ichigo and Naruto
Seems like it was yesterday they were still in the magazine.

>Bones or WIT for Neverland
>Bones looks fucking great, but doesn't make production artbooks,
>WIT fucked up some series I enjoy, but makes production artbooks and genga books

Shit.

boruto and black clover kid are so cool

That bloody crying girl with the shadow behind her looks so out of place.

I just want a good adaptation.

>Kimetsu to Bones
Please.

I want Madhouse or Kinema Citrus to do Neverland once it has enough chapters to animate without repeating the glacial presentation of BnHA's first season.

I have no other wishes since Kekkai Sensen is on season two already.

From all those series I only read OP at this point. Feels weird.

It would be a miracle, but it fits their portfolio of always having a weird or different kind of character design for every show they have.

>Madhouse or Kinema Citrus
Fuck no, neo-Madhouse is shit for the most part, MAPPA is their replacement kind of. Kinema Citrus does not deserve such a good manga and they can't be trusted with it.

Who are the 2 in the middle?

The legends have died user.

Long live One Piece.

Kimetsu: Shaft
Neverland: WiT
Hinomaru Zumou: Pierrot

>Kimetsu to Bones
It would be great.

>So, are the series from the picture going to get anime announcements.
Do you see fucking Zumou? I don't.

>Kimetsu: Shaft
Shaft-produced battle shounen sounds really weird, user-kun.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...

>"Don't mind me. I'm just abducting her. Carry on now."

Kimetsu is not good for the battle aspect, but for the visuals.

What's the series next to Yugi and Gintoki? I like the artstyle.

World end's harem from Jump+, it's garbage, I warned you.

Karada Sagashi

cancer

>kimetsu to mappa
Why? Mappa is one of the worst studios nowadays.

You're forcing it a bit mate, I said Mappa because they did an great job on Garo S1 and Ushio and Tora which are both very similar to Kimetsu.

Naruto's literally in the second row, Ichigo was not relevant for the final years it was in the magazine so you've lived a sad life if that still feels like yesterday to you

Will Jump ever be good again?

It already is good, right now.

One Piece only has at least a little over half a decade in its life left.

I believe they are both from Saikyo Jump, that's where the rabbit on the bottom is from and I'm pretty sure that's where I recognize the red-haired boy from, the horned demon thing doesn't look familiar but it looks kiddy

Kimetsu is bretty good.

How?

Kimetsu is great, One Piece is still fun when it decides to appear, a lot of the series in the magazine are in a slump of an arc right now but they have amazing stuff in their past so I don't think you could pretend the magazine is bad

And if you include other Jump magazines, Jump is still doing amazing, in the Golden Age, Weekly Shonen Jump was much more of a monopoly for Jump manga but now those sorts of authors go to other magazines like Young Jump or Jump SQ

>neo-Madhouse
Stop this meme

>neo-Madhouse is shit for the most part, MAPPA is their replacement kind of

fuck off with this dumb meme.

>3 seconds apart
samefag

Going idea honestly. Throwing a decent like World Trigger at Toei and letting them stretch it out as much as possible + a year of filler material does not really produce a watchable show.

>thinks 4-2 is 3

>One Piece is still fun when it decides to appear,
Wan piss has gone to shit since the time skip(few exceptions) , specially big mom arc

As I said, stop this meme

they probably came to the conclusion that super expensive long running shows aren't worth it, especially after WT and Toriko failed as anime

It went to shit after the timeskip but it has been fun since Dressrosa ended, it's obviously not as good as it used to be but it's more like a treat than something you pick up the magazine for

5 seconds in photoshop later, fuck off, neo-Madhouse is a thing and they suck because of their LN slavery

>5 seconds in photoshop later
What the fuck are you even talking about?
How can I post 2 times with two different sentences with a mere 2 seconds in the first place?

Structurally and tonally, One Piece of today still retains what made it likable before the time skip, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Yuuna by Xebec.

>One Piece of today still retains what made it likable before the time skip
Like what?

You're right, you don't need PS when you use both your mobile phone and PC to post the same shit twice, since you have 2 IPs.

Not if what you liked before the timeskip was the Straw Hats and that's just objective fact

Xebec is shit and they'll ruin it, please no, their shows look like dog shit.

Kid look, I really don't have the time to open my PC and phone and change at the same time AND change my IP to just samefagging my reply to some fucking piece of shit on fucking Sup Forums

>PC and phone and change at the same time AND change my IP to just samefagging
Either you are the kid or you're retarded or baiting.

Like the strawhats running away at the end of the shitty boring arc?

Ok kid, I'm out

Character interactions, world building, build up with satisfying pay-offs. OP fans these days are really obsessed with fights that they scream "WAAHHHH I HATE RUNNING CHAPTERS" like in this arc when the running chapters didn't even last 5 chapters and we're already heading straight into a major 1-on-1 fight.

This one, I can't refute. I see where you are coming from.

>build up with satisfying pay-offs
>like in this arc when the running chapters didn't even last 5 chapters
What do you mean by "didn't even last 5 chapters"?
Do you even realize how absurd you sound?

I knew it. I knew one of the "STOP RUNNING REEEEEEEEEEE!!!" faggots will reply. Need I remind you that running from Big Mom only took 4 chapters total? I doubt you have actual legitimate complaints other than "running" and "muh fights". If these are your only complaints about One Piece, then I have to wonder why you read the series in the first place since it contains a lot of elements that don't involve action since forever.

>Do you even realize how absurd you sound?
How is that absurd?

People complained about "FUCKING RUNNING CHAPTERS!" when the amount of running chapters didn't even reach 5. Running away from Big Mom took exactly 4 chapters yet there are whiners who complained like the running chapters took forever like they were 10 chapters long.

This thread has devolved into autism.

It's gone into a OP thread.

GO YO YOUR OP THREAD, AUTISTS

>only took 4 chapters total
>only
That's a month of running, couldn't they just cut it to 2?

Maybe because that specific progress of the story that is being told needs exactly that amount?

Cut it to 2 chapters and I promise you there will be faggots who complain that things feel rushed and unnatural.

I just want that fucking HZ anime already

>Yuuna: Xebec
>World End Harem: None because it's shit
>Neverland: Madhouse
>Yaiba: Shaft. Give it a sketchy, old-timey Japanese style.
>Dr. Stone: Trigger
>We Never Learn: A1

Hatsukoi Zombie isn't in Shonen Jump. It's Shonen Sunday.

That said, I think KyoAni could make it work, like they did with Maid Dragon.

I'll fall for the bait and tell you to fuck off

>No Kyoani

into the trash it goes