Tfw going to phillipines and going to cum inside every single female

>tfw going to phillipines and going to cum inside every single female

Wish me luck in spreading my seed lads.

Remember to give them a fake name and poke holes in the condom.

Cum to Indonesia please

I thought Indonesians hate Australians.

Don't be a faggot and bring us back pics w/ associated greentext, ya fuckin bogan mate.

Good luck bogan

Low move, if you have a son you really should raise him

>will impregnate pig nosed browns
>not even a depressed white nerd girl

Are you a depressed white girl nerd?

Fuck the lolis instead

Who ever made this is brilliant, I stole it did you, or u creator

>Autism

There entire police force is designed to stop child abuse , rightfully so, but really do something like that and face death pentaly or life in prison

>sex tourists begin impregnating the local population
>within a few generations we've BLEACHED the dirty brown gooks to be almost civilized

Why isn't this a thing?

lrn 2 english

Aids amigos!

We have the technology.

cuz jews and "love", who cares if soon we all will turn into brown shitholes, as long as we had love while doing it

How are the legal aged twinks in Indonesia

COLONIZED.COM

Brazil 2: Whitey boogie-woogie

disgusting and they're more disgusting for not sticking an akm up your ass and firing at the gates of airport

good luck spreading the aids

Give them a real first name so they name their sons after you

Lucky, he will be the best looking kid in the neighbourhood , white seed is a blessing

Include me in the screencap when you show this to your little mutts explaining how you met their mommies

>mfw when going to australia to get that white pussi.
I might only have a 6` dick but dont underestimate brown stamina, i could last and cum for multiple hours.

inb4 even the hookers wont let you fuck

Curse you Duterteeeeee

Child abuse leads to less productive society, less work more drug addicts and less tax dollars for the government, they are right to go after the child abusers

Every "female"?

I'm making a ton of connections with Chinese and Jap girls, planning on doing my 4 month road trip there in the summer, sleeping over at their houses and they'll be showing me around their towns and cities. Should be a blast, and by the looks of it all of them want my dick. Most of them are around 7-8s, though I have a few 6s like pic related.

Best of luck bro and wish me the same as well.

This kid is going to be ripping pussy like crazy when he's older

ill fuck you buddy

Oh no you don't.
You'll get sucked dry of money instead.