Give me one good reason why I should boycott the 2018 election after trump betrayed guns rights and went full neocon...

Give me one good reason why I should boycott the 2018 election after trump betrayed guns rights and went full neocon war monger? There is a cult on here that is reaching almost kool aid Jim jones levels. You don’t follow people based on personalities, but POLICY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BC1cMJQrG4s&t=600s
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/20/trump-directs-doj-ban-bump-stocks-response-gun-control-outcry/
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-says-he-ll-ban-bump-stocks-through-executive-order-n852021
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/10/31/a-top-u-s-general-just-said-4000-american-troops-are-in-syria-the-pentagon-says-there-are-only-500/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*Shouldn’t

City people all voted for Hillary.

>after trump betrayed guns rights and went full neocon war monger?
>after

Well that's just plain dishonest given he hasn't actually done any of that stuff yet and you're just speculating that he WILL.

>complain about rumors with no substance
>go on to lecture about caring about actual policy
what the fuck did he mean by this?

City people are also some of the most revolting assholes on the planet. I don't disagree entirely with OP tho.

I agree. If he goes through with any gun control, I'm not voting again.

>There is a cult on here that is reaching almost kool aid Jim jones levels

protip: the Trump cult is inferior to the real one on here that was developed when trolls trolling trolls was the aim. Politics is a means to an end.

do you even pay attention?

youtube.com/watch?v=BC1cMJQrG4s&t=600s

9:55

UR A RUSSIAN Internet Research Agency BOT... check out the news... u have been found out.

Fuck your thread, spineless shill fuck.

>hasn't actually done any of that stuff yet and you're just speculating that he WILL.

100 Russians weren’t killed in Syria by American soildrrs? We’re is the wall? We didn’t just sell weapons to Ukrainian nazis to fight Russia? Didn’t just pass an executive order banning bump stocks? Holy shit the trump cult is real

guys guys guys, remember when trump gave daca amnesty... AMNESTY DON! and remember when he started that neocon war in syria, and don't forget about when he got us nuked for shit-talking lil' kim, and when bannon and flynn left and he got impeached. fucking drumpf!

I seriously still see people voting for trump if he signs a background check and age restrictions. I think trump voters will just say guns are for liberals and go back o the Fox News kool aid.

Wow user trump deported daca now? Remeber when trump say he would repeal daca on day one and didn’t? I bet you think the wall was already built.

>when he started that neocon war in syria,

100 DEAD RUSSINS KILLED BY US FORCES IN SYRIA

TRUMP CULTISTS

You are brainwashed

>Didn’t just pass an executive order banning bump stocks?

Literally no he didn't you FAKE NEWS faggot.

>100 Russians weren’t killed in Syria by American soildrrs?
A "full neocon war monger" as you describe him would have declared a no fly zone over Syria and maybe even put boots on the ground.

4,000 us troops in Syria forever isn’t a war monger now? Us bases being built up in Kurdish oil region? Sanctioning Assad like saddam in the 1990s? Jesus h fucking Christ.

Wow with peace activists like you I guess we don’t need neocons. We already got them.

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/20/trump-directs-doj-ban-bump-stocks-response-gun-control-outcry/

nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-says-he-ll-ban-bump-stocks-through-executive-order-n852021

>At one point, Trump's stated desire to turn tragedy into "something that’s beautiful, that works" was countered with a reminder about the power of the gun lobby — especially over Republicans. But Trump seemed unfazed, offering his conviction that the NRA was on board with some gun control measures. He also said that while the organization might hold sway over some lawmakers, it has less power over him.

>The first step starts with Trump himself, he said Wednesday, when he promised to "essentially, write [bump stocks] out" with an executive order, instructing lawmakers that they won't have to include the measure in future gun and school safety legislation coming out of the Hill. "The lawyers" are working on this executive order "right now," he said.

>"Shortly," Trump assured of bump stocks, "that'll be gone."

Actually pretty based. I'm not for banning guns but putting in measures where only law abiding citizens and non-crazies can buy them is perfectly ok with me.

>maybe even put boots on the ground.

I swear to fucking god are you trolling? YOU CANT BE THIS MUCH IF A FAGGOT RETARD

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/10/31/a-top-u-s-general-just-said-4000-american-troops-are-in-syria-the-pentagon-says-there-are-only-500/

Don't be a faggot

You chose the words, very unwisely I might add, "FULL neocon war monger" - if he's a full neocon war monger what does that make Hillary and all the other war mongers who would have done far worse?

You have consistently exaggerated in your posts, try being honest in the future.

>posts (((media))) pieces telling me what the order said

Just post the actual order you nigger jew faggot, it's only 1 page long and no it is not:
>"an executive order banning bump stocks"

>“The general misspoke,” Pahon told The Washington Post after the briefing. “I don’t know what 4,000 refers to. That’s nowhere near an accurate number.”

Really activates the almonds....

How is that a bad thing you stupid reddit.

Probably the only reason is that democrats will be worse on guns and on niggers and immigrants.

Because democrats will win more seats and will go further than tromp on gun laws

HOW SHILLS (LIKE YOU) WILL EVER RECOVER

>muh guns

>Selling weapons to Nazis
Holy shit, Trump really is /ourguy/

>Saged

kill yourself shill rat

>Give me one good reason why I should boycott the 2018 election after trump betrayed guns rights and went full neocon war monger?
Because the purpose of democracy is to prevent change and voting will not save the White race from the Jews nor will voting ensure our racial survival.