Why are unsuccessful lower-class white people so obsessed with Jews?

Why are unsuccessful lower-class white people so obsessed with Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
youtube.com/watch?v=lEVy4x1JmII
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they wanna keep leaching off society but they cant do that with a society of low iq niggers

i see, interesting

they know millions of people just like themselves have had their futures stolen by liberal jews and their politics such as jewish nepotism, racial set-asides, Affirmative Action, white to non-white tax wealth transfer, etc etc

>when mutts try to meme

>implying Henry Ford was unsuccessful & lower class

Oh no now I can't reply because fuck off jew.
Your jew tricks have no power here.
Go and practice being a lampshade if you are so worried about the future.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

why are meme flaggers such faggots?

So many slide threads from kikes today

Because when your done on your luck you actually start to pay attention to what is going around you compared to being high on life where you party and spend money and don't pay attention to what is really going on because you are so absorbed into your little world.

Cus they are jealous

"base, whoring people, that is, no people of God, and their boast of lineage, circumcision, and law must be accounted as filth." - Martin Luther

"Instead of agitating for war, Jews in this country should be opposing it in every way, for they will be the first to feel its consequences. Their greatest danger to this country lies in their large ownership and influence in our motion pictures, our press, our radio and our government." - Charles Lindbergh

"There is a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity, maybe it's a kind of lack of generosity towards non-Jews. I mean there is always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn't just pick on them for no reason." - Roald Dahl

“First of all, we have to understand what communism is. I mean, to me, real communism, the Soviet communism, is basically a mask for Bolshevism, which is a mask for Judaism.“ - Bobby Fischer

“The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world!” - Mel Gibson

50 million prime work aged men in the USA are currently unemployed. This is just a symptom of the ZOG takeover thats been underway for the last 9 decades, and not that theyre lacking, because they could quite easily, organize, overpower, and brutally slaughter the soyfucks that they employ to shill here.

I'm wondering who is behind this post

>it's not the Jews!
Fuck off Schlomo.

because when it becomes detrimental to people's lives to tell a truth you will often find that those that have nothing to lose will tell it anyways.

What bothers me is the notion that they really expect this to succeed. Theyre a scientology level religious cult with no bearing on reality. Nobodies just going to give this shit up, and the harder they push the harder the push back is going to be. They can start shit but they wont win, too small of a group demanding too much from everyone else.

You don't have to be unsuccessful or even lower-class to get a negative opinion about the jews. You'll obviously seek out truth less when you are content with your status quo. It's not even that Jews run economies and the world is just a show now, but Jews are also in large part responsible for pushing degenerate trends into culture. Sex revolution, gay rights, mass immigration and all the other big issues can be credited to jewish initiative. The reason why the jews are so effective in subverting culture like this is because they are protected from criticism, and control it from the shadows. It's like a culture proxy-war on one side, jews introducing degeneracy into the mainstream and slowly giving it acceptance and pushing it into widespread status. This is what is destroying us, not just whites or Europeans as they are specifically targeted but everyone else aswell is paying the price for giving the Jews the pass to run culture into the ground.

...and here we are making banter when nigs and genetic waste get 10k a year tax returns (more than many poor people make annually by working many hours) as we don't have kids because all our women are fucking niggers and getting indirectly paid by us to do so as the majority of whites sit around and bitch about what is on tv, the very idea of borders horrifies them as they get ready to call the cops on the neighbors's kid for kicking a soccer ball into THEIR yard, and virtue signaling how much they care about any offspring's future that isn't their own.

Thats just cunty, top level shit, thats taking small stabs at society. Nobody on the ground want immigrants, nobody on the ground gives a single fuck about gun control. They've dazzled themselves with their own "official" looking echochambers. Modern society isnt about that bullshit.

Am not white
Nor would i consider myself unsuccessful, as i am finishing my masters in a year and a half in computer engineering, am already engaged to a wifu from my home country. In a year n a half i will have a stable income, a wife, and hopefully some children too.

That does not mean that jews are any less behind the problems in this world.

It is rather ignorant to ignore a major problem and be uneducated about it simply because you, yourself are not being affected by it faggot. The white faggots on Sup Forums may be exaggerating it, but it is a big problem nonetheless.

Because all non-Jewish white people understand the history of those criminals from the Eastern European Banking crime-families and their Financial scams. We have a long history battling this Human Parasite in our ethnic homelands. The problem for white people is to try and wake-up the global working-class brown folk to their tricks...that's the difficult part of the problem seen as these old crime-families own the media and the Internet.

Forget to change your flag Schlomo?

Take even the most hopeless and uneducated white man, with nothing to lose and no real financial gain in the game, and he will tell you all about the Jews and their tricks

>Charles Manson provides insight into the Jewish mentality

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

The problem today and what terrifies the Jew is when their owned Black front turns on them

>Jewish Control Over Black Entertainers

youtube.com/watch?v=lEVy4x1JmII

Why are jews so obsessed with white people?

>be me
>wake up
>Sup Forums
>seth rich happening
>catalog
>6 gorillion slide and brainlet/copypasta threads
I wonder who is behind this one right now

The same faggot posted the following threads:

The real Nazis have arrived, its time for you to leave.

Not an argument.