So these two have had sex everyday for the past 5 years during the timeskip right?

So these two have had sex everyday for the past 5 years during the timeskip right?

Yes

It's implied in my headcanon

we don't know but they probably did it everyday when lelouch became the emperor

Of course

they were fucking in season 1

I swear there was an episode where every shot they were introduced onscreen you'd see with them they'd be getting dressed

No. People don't fuck in kiddys anime. And MCs are always asexual or gay.

I can't think of a reason they wouldn't, by that point Lelouch had burned all bridges with girls and even boys, so all that was left was eternity with a 10/10.

C2 probably would have ended up being a slut in perma heat if not

Yeah. Kallen has a lot of catching up to do.

This should be an Sup Forums banner

If not, somebody is going to be severely disappointed.

>there are people who think Lulu was too gay to go after that CC ass

Fucking lol.

CC > Kallen
Lulu has been busting nuts in C2 for the past 5 years he has made his choice

>lulu moved to a small tropical island paradise
>geassed everyone to hide his and CC's identity/treat them as normal people or ignore them completely
>Rails that tan C.C. ass daily
>lives a quite life for a while

I'm sure there are moments when Lulu thinks maybe he's getting bored of fucking CC all the time, but then he sees dat ass and says "nahhh"

>getting tired of that straight up bondage set

you'd have to be 100% straight up gay nigga

Impossible. You could be the gayest man alive, but you'd still take a shit at CC

I prefer that doujin where Kallen has Lelouch's kid, then Lelouch and CC come back and have threesomes with Kallen.

Those were the times

I prefered the "moot trolled, suzaku lol'd" image

Lelouch is beta and wasn't taught sex-ed.

>Oghi is alive

Will R3 change this?

CC guided him on what to do like a proper experienced lady

Remind me please, when is the new season airing?

They are doing recap movies over the next few months IIRC. It will probably be at the end of all the recap movies for R3

I can't wait for the new scenes. It's gonna be exciting.

I could never get into Akito

Quick question
Did Lelouch die?

had to activate the code somehow

Everyone's disappointing on their first time

He's coming back in S3.

Probably not.

Either he never died in the first place, or died and then revived

I still think lulu had the code and took a gamble with his execution. Remember how no one was fired on during, and Orange got everyone out of there asap? I imagine he believed he may have had the code, but to be sure gave orders for his body dead or healing to be rushed to the country

S3 is going to be about CC unexpectedly giving birth to Lelouches son which fucks with both of their geass and codes

Can immortals become pregnant?

when they were in the giant landcruiser thing in china, they slept in the same bed in the same room for like a year. It showed CC getting dressed or sleeping there several times.

That gypsy shit was just retarded but Akito was fairly neat for the most part. At least it spawned the best Code Geass girl and the best ED.

I have 3 ideas for R3

1. Charles/VV had backup plans incase they failed
2. Leftover forces from when lelouch tried to wipe out the experimental subjects survived
3. CC/Lulu are in a clean up job mode trying to go secure and destroy any Geass relics when they find other groups attempting to control them in some arms race

It's okay. It was lacking in many ways. The only reasons you would want to watch it would be if you were in it solely for the cool mechas, appreciate any CG lore you can get, or like watching Lelouch being helplessly dehydrated. You'll have a bonus if you have a thing for gypsies.