Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Already happening if you have a single no go zone in your country it's fucked.

the fire rises

SA is the litmus

How did Katie Hopkins get so popular? Was she based from the get go?

It won't happen here.
Chocco knows we slaughtered him before and we'll do it again if he acts up.
Can totally see it happening to the kiwis tho. Those cunts surrender to niggers every chance they get.

I want to eat her pucci

zionist

What does MAGA have to do with Africa?

You won't be forced behind walls, you'll be forced to convert to Islam.

>equating Trumpensteins CIVNAT Israel 1st MAGA agenda with White rights
just go full fash already hopkins ffs

Can't tell if she's attention whoring or just autistic

Not sure she is that popular. The media kinda hate her. She called for a 'final solution' after the Manchester bombings.
I don't really know much about her

She's always been good on painful truth rather than comfortable lies.

whites forced behind walls in gated communities?

sounds like living in america

>“Don’t expect UK to protect their little girls from muslim bombers - if u dare talk of the islamic murderers u get fired.”

oh god no

>t. 33%

I just want to live someplace free of chimps

oy gevalt

exactly

She’s working on a doco about the South Africa farmers

we all do

To be honest, the Boers aren’t far off from bushmen. Strange lookin’ bunch.

found the mutt.

>Thoughts?
If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

Mad woman. Actually braver than I am.

There are already no-go zones in many European countries. But this future will happen, one of the reasons I don't want children is to spare them from these horrors.

>There are already no-go zones in many European countries. But this future will happen, one of the reasons I don't want children is to spare them from these horrors.
Why not create the country where your children could be raised in safety and sanity?

France and the UK will become like US inner cities. Places where white people just do not go. All the whites will move away to suburb countries. Ireland or eastern Europe. Switzerland if you are rich.

It's why Germany and France want to force Muslims on Poland. They need there to be no where to go.

But our lack of fighting back is why this is happening.

No courage.

Whites are not gonna be a minority in their countries anytime soon
At the current escalation of violence, ill-managed immigration, cancerous leftist virtue signaling, rise of hatred and radicalization in both parts we are more likely to see full-blown ethnic conflicts in western europe within 20 years than western whites being erased in the next century
Our job is just to escalate this by means of counter-information and denouncing kikery

Such a country is impossible in modern times because you are always going to get retarded white SJWs, especially white women, who demand importing millions of male immigrants. For example, look at Ireland. In a single generation they went from a based conservative country with their own culture to one of the most degenerate multi-cultural shiteholes, just another grey globalised country with no redeeming features whatsoever anymore. There is no hope for white men any more.

Actually our main immigrant group is white brits fleeing the UK. Lmao.

>Such a country is impossible in modern times because you are always going to get retarded white SJWs, especially white women, who demand importing millions of male immigrants.
Well then, you'd obviously have laws that keep out the non-Whites and you'd have an education system that didn't create anti-Whites.

she was on the apprentice in the UK and may have come 5th. Basically she was a troll and gained popularity that way. she had surgery at some point, so she was off for a while. Then came back with this new attitude.

As a Brit, a lot of people agree with her, it's just not said aloud (unfortunately).

We are meant to have our own country
>They need there to be no where to go.

This, they want our elimination. They want there to be nowhere to retreat or separate ourselves off from. It's like they regard access to whites as a right

>We are meant to have our own country
Whites are going to have to create our own country.

Fortunately it looks like easter Europe will win that fight. Ireland is 96% white and the borders will be closed once robot cars make large numbers of people unemployed.

Most of Europe is saved. Just get out of the UK and you will be fine.

You got me!

Trump was a turning point. Everything even the right was becoming more cucked but I don't know what the fuck happened. It's like trump was an epoch and caused a massive wave of people to slowly become redpilled. Before trump I didn't give a really care much for politics but today I'm consumed by it, it's an odd obsession but it creates a balance and purpose for discipline and self improvement. Did you ever imagine having popular normie conservative personalities ranting about white genocide a couple months ago? It's starting to happen now. The Overton window is shifting and it's shifting pretty quick. We're in for an interesting year that's for sure

>The Overton window is shifting and it's shifting pretty quick.
Yeah, then what?

And Nigerian-Irish apparently

That doesn't stop Mexicans from entering your country, does it? There will always be ways round the laws, if not the SJWs, then businesses demanding immigrants to drive down wages.

Just based on demographics it's already happening. Unless, like you say there is a major change in direction.

>"'It's a matter of pure arithmetic that, if nothing else happens, non-Euro peans will become a majority and whites a minority in the UK. That would probably be the first time an indigenous population has voluntarily become a minority in its historic homeland"

>That doesn't stop Mexicans from entering your country, does it?
Having an all-White country does. Those brown skins would stick out a helluva lot.

>There will always be ways round the laws, if not the SJWs, then businesses demanding immigrants to drive down wages.
Not when the people that want to hire darkies aren't allowed to exist in the White-only country.

God, it's like you think the White-only country wouldn't do everything in its power to prevent subversion from within.

People like that, if they actually existed in the White-only country would simply disappear.

trip 0, ultimate truth or ultimate lie?

No its white brits fleeing the UK. That's our largest immigrant group. You really make it sound like the UK is a lost cause. You should leave it.

>trip 0, ultimate truth or ultimate lie?
You tell me...

northwestfront.org/

She’s right. Although in America it will be a combination of South Africa and Brazil. You’ll have the narrative that is fed to niggers in South Africa, fed to non whites in the US, with the demographics of Brazil. Also, once the demographics tilt far enough non white you can kiss your guns goodbye. Freedom of speech as well. The first and second amendments are white things. Non whites could care less about the constitution. So I say this now to each and every one of you: get ready. The biggest question of the next 20-30 is what do we do with white people? Because, despite the blackpilling, whites will push back. Donald Trump and Brexit were just the beginning. Both Western Europe and the US are sitting in a demographic time bomb. In Western Europe the welfare state is going to come under tremendous pressure. In the US we’re already experiencing a taste of what’s to come, but the collapse of ours won’t be nearly as bad for us as it will be for them. The European battle for existence, and the American battle for existence will be very different. Although in both cases we are faced with a binary choice: victory or death. Good luck and God bless brothers.

>Brexit
They want to stop poles and allow in Nigerians and Pakis instead

its pretty sad when this bitch is one of the loudest voices against the disintegration of the West

Reminder that whites make up a whopping 11.5% of the world population.

>cheers from the soyboys

>Reminder that whites make up a whopping 11.5% of the world population.
...At best

And that number will keep going down due to what the kikes are doing to White countries.

Along with the White percentage of every White country on the planet.

...Unless something is done.

It’s absolutely fucking bananas

It’s bad but I am literally glued to Sup Forums and various news sites to see what the latest happening is. I have actually been putting off responsibilities because I find this so fucking fascinating

I’m on here way more than I was during the election even

Only if you're generous with what constitutes a white person.

>>The Overton window is shifting and it's shifting pretty quick.
>Yeah, then what?
I still have yet to see an answer to my question whenever someone brings up "the overton window"

Have kids.
The more people having this attitude of
>"I don't want to raise a kid in this society"
the more you will find that your demographic will vanish and anyone having more kids than you will become the majority.

Unless some major event occurs, your country will only get worse and in your later years you will find not only a lack of belonging but also a lack of family because you chose not to have one.

Oh come on, she obviously visits here, probably even posts oven memes

how the fuck is south africa white people home? lol. africa is black and always was, whites are visiting, if blacks wants them removed its their right

More than half of immigrants to any western european country are white, non-whites do have higher mean birthrates but they still make up overall a minority within the minority. It's gonna take them over a century to fully overtake us, and during a century a lot of things can change. Even when you read stats like 30% of children in x european country being of immigrant background, that includes plenty of white children. E.G., in 2016 in Italy while immigrant children made up 14% of the total births, only 1% were black, 1% asian, 2% pajeets, and 4% arabs iirc.
Moreover, immigrants tend to cluster in urbanized and industrial areas. Countryside, less developes regions, smaller cities etc. are gonna remain majority white native anyway.
So relax, there's plenty of times for us to rise up and take our countries back, provided we do our duty. Leftist propaganda is already grasping at straws and pushing more people to our side day by day already.

Anyone else weirdly looking forward to such a thing? The chaos and war that would come out of it would be biblical. If you have children I feel for you, because you have a future, but such an outcome feels like knowing the the sack of Rome is coming and you can’t do anything about it - the feeling is both anger and excitement.

The mainstream politicians do.

The average voter wants all immigrants of every shade to fuck off.

>Thoughts?

It's the usual "if trends continue" problem of trying to imagine there will ever be a point of 60% muslims in Europe without the countries having collapsed long before that.

We're reaching shadow society and isolationist cities at 10-20% in local areas, at 50% it might as well be another country. It's ending badly even before it's gotten going.

The US will be the canary in the coal mine on this.

>how the fuck is south africa white people home?
Whites created a country there in a place that was not used by blacks.

>africa is black and always was, whites are visiting, if blacks wants them removed its their right
So White Genocide is acceptable if its not White land?

So does that mean the Whites in Europe and America have ever right to genocide every last muddite there?

>Anyone else weirdly looking forward to such a thing?
White revolution is the only solution.

When things get worse, more Whites will resort to fighting.

Do you know anything about South Africa?
That's a rhetorical question

>Trump was a turning point

It's not even his political positions. Which may not have much effect. It is that he has changed the discourse of what normies can discuss

Its the spirit of trump. He has been a wrecking ball for leftism.

All of the left’s sacred cows and dogmatic beliefs are being re-examined. I just saw Jordan Peterson do a really good interview about pre-marital sex and how casual sex is a lie. This is exactly what I thought would happen, all of the degenerate practices in our modern society would be re-examined along with trump’s victory.

Can’t believe nevertrumpers didn’t see this coming

>if blacks wants them removed its their right

Rights aren't given. They are earned

I have to keep reminding myself of these kind of stats. I grew up and live in London. It's hard not to be demoralised and believe this is normal and how most of the country is

Then the immigrants in Europe need to go

>The big-picture reality of this moment is that Mr. Trump is too late. His attempts to make America whiter are doomed to fail because the demographic revolution is now irreversible. The driving force of the browning of America is no longer immigration but birth and death rates. A majority of babies being born are of color, and a majority of people dying are white. Whites are already a minority of all children under age 5, so if all immigration ceased tomorrow, the country is still inexorably on a path to a new multiracial reality.

we find a king

All it took was people, including Trump, not giving a fuck anymore and just telling it like it is. The internet and Sup Forums helped greatly. The enemy being so bold and blatant with their lies and evil agenda has probably helped more than anything, though. Marxists/Jews/anti-whites win when people comply with them.

>It is that he has changed the discourse of what normies can discuss
This.

You can't. You can never get away from them as long as you don't have some sort of form of government that pushes a homogenous society. They follow whites everywhere. They see all the success and the chance for gibs and their primitive mind wants that. Can't blame an animal for acting like one.

>africa is black and always was, whites are visiting, if blacks wants them removed its their right

Tip top kek, North Africa,

>casual sex is a lie
It's literally a Sup Forums-tier infograph come to life.

Natural selection. If whites are this cucked, they deserve it.

based as fuck
i love how half the country does literally nothing so she opens her mouth and is fired. what a world we live in.

you bunch of never resort to retaliation faggots.

She's right as usual. It's why they hate her.

More like she's sees what Islam has done to the West and so she takes pity on anyone surrounded by that cult.

Look at her twitter mentions from lefitsts. Fucking entertainment

>Look at her twitter

a great idea. but it needs to be every single one of them. no need to wait for them to chimp out.

>It's like they regard access to whites as a right

That was eye-opening

You are exactly right

>talking about cults
>fag

GET IN HERE

GET IN HERE

Do you?

Sweden is already proving this to be true.
We're literally going to have re-conquer these countries, fucking El-Cid style.

She had a regular column on the Daily Mail until recently. She's one of those maverick journalists who make a career out of being controversial and holding reactionary opinions. It's nice to see her come out and speak so plainly about the great replacement, however. But I doubt she will ever name the Jew.

The natural result of cultural Marxism is race war. It's a victim creating mentality that focuses evil on a particular group for no reason, it's Satanic and it is practiced by both political parties in the US.

This is what happens when you allow the state to declare war on God.

Separation of church and state wasn't supposed to normalize atheism yet that is exactly what the cultural marxists have done.

And you let them get away with it. Curse of the soyboy.

>They
Who is they?

Make Africa Great Again

I think for a lot of people the JQ comes after getting redpilled on immigration.

Hopefully she's got the balls to carry on

i refuse to believe she's not jewish

look at that fucking face

Return all of them and make their countries give back any aid donated by white countries since they're taking white farms. It's only fair.

I concur.
But maybe not in her lifetime, but once non-whites are the majority of working-age people (in 50 years tops) it will get ugly.

she has always been outspoken. fat shaming etc.
for an ugly women i find her extremely attractive

It's happening now in Western Europe, the US, Melbourne. Don't need to wait for the future.

yup