Do people in racially diverse nations find unity in their own race?

You see it alot in movies and such, but is it actually like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

xn--dagensblser-h9a.net/2018/02/27/loekke-florida-og-hjernedoede-strategiers-overlap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most people tend to just associate with their own without consciously choosing it. How diverse is Denmark nowadays?

Well where i live it's pretty white, and the only non whites were just adopted as a kid usually.

Larger cities have a kebab-problem, it used to only be a problem during night - but now you'll see them here and there during the day.
In Copenhagen it's absolutely disgusting though.

Also our government currently is pretty anti immigrant, and are doing an effort shutting down on ghettos

I live in a liberal state, and my county is very diverse but I live in a wealthier suburb on the edge of the woods. This whole town is basically 99 percent white. I suspect I will have to move back to the Midwest soon. Trump really hasn't done anything about immigration and he is currently scaring me with the gun thing. I just want to live in a WASP America again.

Really glad i'm not american atm, hope he will come to his senses again (trump)

>Trump really hasn't done anything about immigration
As in: you haven't seen any effects of it anywhere?
These things takes time friend, just as it took time to brown the western world - as Peter Hitchens said "by the time we realized what was going on it was too late to do anything about it". I guess therein lies the problem, you'll have to keep the MAGA-mindset for generations to come if you hope to avoid la criatura..
Same with other nations as well, the rightwing wave we're seeing has to be kept going, or it would all have been for nothing.

I used to live in Arizona and I literally could tell as I grew up that millions of Mexicans were moving in. I suspect things will get better soon. Boomers were alive for the civil rights movement and KKK lynchings and some of them took part in them. Once the older generations die out the young generations with no moral hangups will be able to realize the difference of race. A split up of this country is definitely coming, but as our forebears did we will preserve the union and keep it white and proud.

I went into this thread expecting >Whiter than you mohammed.
But this was actually a nice conversation, cheers.

I prefer to associate with people in my profession over race. Race is secondary to competence and intelligence.

I’ll even associate with Der Juden, which poorfags on Sup Forums could never achieve since they need a scapegoat for their shit lives.

There's no white unity really. We mostly hang around each other, but are politically split. be Mostly just people going along to get along, minus the fringe kkk type groups that everyone hates anyway. Most races here tend to stick together as a whole, but there are out liers. Blacks are a paradox. They have unity as a whole, but kill each other in gang warfare.
Latinos stick together proudly, and depending on socioeconomic status, get along with whites.
Chinese and other East Asians always stick together, and are very proud of their traditions.
Indians, same. Muslims, same.

Yep. Most American posters post dumb shit and call people cucked for not having guns but sit there with a plate carrier and ballistic helmet but will never go outside except for McDonalds.

That's how i feel, but then again, i live in Denmark, not Detroit, could imagine, it would be different if thoose were reversed

yeah but he only has 3 years left. he should just declare martial law already and deport. in my city i still cant find a job. niggers, old cunts and spics took up every mcdonalds job. oh sure, the grocery store is less packed because of welfare cuts. but theyre still here

Nah not really my only interactions with gypsys and hungarians were via fists and insults.Chinks and niggers are just a curriosity.

Yeah, outside of forced interaction people always drift to associate with their own race. At my work any company delegation or dinner has a wide selection of all races in our office but then the second we're back to the office or social events the races all separate off.

Yea but the result is Rio de Janeiro.

Yep we do that here too.i went to a hiring event recently, and it was mostly whites and blacks. We all got along, but the second brake time was announced, we all split off, and the blacks, no joke began talking about basketball with each other.

i live in houston, the most "diverse city in america" and ive been to multiple schools. it is VERY rare for people of a different skin color to sit together during lunch break. also rare for them to hang out after school. i sat with my kind, asians sat with their own, blacks with their own. when i go out to eat to fast food joints near school, people date and hang out with their own race exclusively. i used to work as a solicitor, been to 100s of neighborhoods and even neighborhoods are homogenous. piney woods? its like 98% white. oak crest? 100% nigger. longwood? 100% mexican. all this talk about races getting along is just a lie we tell ourselves to avoid social collapse. hope this answered your question

I live in the Detroit metro area. I mostly hang out with my girlfriend. I had a black friend here, he called me racist when I told him that I'm voting for Trump.

Lol, not their not. All their doing is spreading the cancer to places that aren't infected yet.

Det er som at træde i en lort og torre den af i stuegulvet. Lorten er der stadigvæk, men nu er den også spredt ud over din bolig.

xn--dagensblser-h9a.net/2018/02/27/loekke-florida-og-hjernedoede-strategiers-overlap/

*no

It's so true. I had a talk about about this with a black guy, and brought up the fact that we all feel comfortable with people like us. He agreed, and it was a pretty fruitful conversation.
On another occasion, I told a black guy that everyone is a little racist, but that is normal and healthy. He was pissed at first, but then I mentioned the fact that I'm sure hes been annoyed at the amount of white people in the grocery store or something. And he was laughed and was like ,"yeeeeauh das true"

ja så är det

>I’ll even associate with Der Juden, which poorfags on Sup Forums could never achieve since they need a scapegoat for their shit lives.

Oy vey you're just jealous of the chosen people.

Anyone who wants to mingle with kikes to secure more funds for themselves is an enemy to their people. You're literally just as bad as the ones inflicting us with "diversity"

Fucking corporate whores, kill yourselves.

>selling out your own for a paycheck
at least dont be proud of it

>I’ll even associate with Der Juden, which poorfags on Sup Forums could never achieve since they need a scapegoat for their shit lives.
You seem really proud of your cuckoldry.
I'm sure you'll be spared as "one of the good ones" in the future.