*these guys block your path*
>sup wh*Te boi! we got something to help you relax
>the finest skooma. the sweetest muthafuckin moon sugar
>yeah nigga, at a fair price of course

your reaction?

Nah no thanks bra, I'm clean, but i appreciate it

Sorry pavement apes I only smoke weed.
Keep walking and if they hustle me I stab one

run away then snipe with arrow from a distance then run back and loot their drugs and money like a jew

You have committed crimes against Skyrim and her people.

I say "yo hold up aiight!? If y'all thugs don't mind I would like to politely axe you if I could sample some of dat devils dandruff. I ain't tryin to buy if it ain't dat fire. Knowwhatimsayin?"

See /pol I know how to communicate with niggers.

Sure, just put on this shiny bracelet

Excuse me gentlemen but I believe you're illegally parked. Please remove your vehicle at once before I call the proper authorities

>Holy FUCK Joanna, look!! niggers!!
>Whoa!! never seen one before!!
>Quick, shoot some pics!! people wont believe we saw fucking niggers here!!!

NOTE: thats an actual conversation i heard of an old couple, when they saw a nigger come out of the train in Cracow.

How the hell does a nigger end up in Poland? Maybe he was looking for pussy

The fuck did you just say cunt?

it was in Cracow, so its very, very possible it was just an american tourist getting out of the train.
I live in Cracow, there's tons of americans everywhere over here.

Poor old Mk1 having those fucking monkeys sitting on her like that.

Oh that reminds me of when I had to suck the cocks of two weed dealers to prove that I wasn't a narc.

We had quite a few in Warsaw in the 90's. They were mostly exchange students. Impregnated some of our women and when we have been accepted to the EU in 2004 they left their wives and kids. Now we have in Warsaw a few hundrets half nigger mutts in their later teens.
I know this story from the autopsy, my aut had a friend from highschool who fell in love in a negro (it was circa 1997-2000). She dropped out of university and gave birth to healthy brownish twins. When they were 5 her daddy's genes kicked in and he migrated to Belgium. She now works as a nurse and have a melanin stigma to watch every evening.

Dumb cunts.

stab every one of them with my "spear", if you know what I mean

Sorry I don't smoke.

No thanks, I'm in a hurry.

>being excited to see niggers
i will never know that feel