I just can't do it anymore Sup Forums

I just can't do it anymore Sup Forums

I wake up, I look at instagram or kikebook or whatever and my entire day is ruined. I feel like my brain is running on toxic gasoline and any contact I have with the outside world is poisonous. I'm surrounded by blacks and they're all resentful of the amazing societies white people built, they won't be happy until the entire world is destroyed and turned into a garbage can. I can't make the bad thoughts go away and everyone around me is so bluepilled that I'm always alone even in my most innocent opinions.

Not too many solutions for Brazil. Well, except for the obvious... Try running a couple of miles a day. And write a letter to a friend you haven’t talked to in awhile.

I don't care about Brazil. You can't let first world countries be taken over. Every time I hear about Sweden I feel like throwing up.

If things get really ugly, I want to believe there's somewhere to escape to. South Africans are already being genocided, Brazil is next in line. Noone cares about it. Saying "nigger" is already an excuse for murder in many white countries.

>dat afro
>white

kek

Congratulations, you're becoming an actual functioning human being, no longer will you be a complete bottom-feeder munching on nazi alt-right propaganda

>Niggers wearing Whiteface
Dats raycist.

Whiteface!?
Racist!

STOP

I know how you feel
It's so overwhelming

While most people are retarded, it's not really a good idea to become too affected by what's written on social media. It's a bottomless pit of negativity, because that is what mostly gives people attention. And if you spend too much time in places like that it's likely that you will be consumed by this negativity.

In reality though, most people just want to live their life in peace, stability and positivity. Quite different from the impression you get from browsing a few minutes of twitter.

>black
>gets deported
>white
>gets genocided

>Now that I'm white will you deport me
Yes. Yes they will.

"Jamal! Stop rolling around in birdshit!"

lmao i have thought the exact same thing

It is going to be ok OP. The ones of us who survive and have children are going to have a great time. You only need to find one woman who loves you in the end. It's going to work out for us, have faith and be stoic in these tough times my friend. lots of human beings are waking up all over the world and speaking out against all forms of degeneracy and evil behavior.

>defending kikes
Kys

>deth
the absolute state of niggers

>I'm

>Im

>These fags doing white face

Not even mad Israels deporting niggers.

>white face
How is this not racist?

WHITEFACE IS OFFENSIVE CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

Whites in South Africa should go full-on blackface and hold signs saying "Now I am black will you kill me?"

>having an instagram and kikebook

You deserve your state of mind, kys.

They claim that "black face" has a racist history therefore it's racist. You can read the comments if you want their braindead explanation, but it only made me angry.