Islam will save western traditional values

Islam will save western traditional values.

And you fuckers are too dense to realize that.

LOL that's a Sikh. They fucking hate muzzies
American education strikes again.

Are you fucking kidding there's already one hurr durr sikhs are muslims thread already; it wasn't funny the first time you ingrate

>russia getting hooked to a bait thread
jesus, man; how the fuck did your people make it to space?

>russian
nigger education

>nigger flag
That's a gay pride flag. Hindu Nationalist education.

A REAL DUMB FUCK

that's not a gay pride flag you stupid fuck

That's not even a fucking islamic headwear

At least put some effort into your bait

shut up, gayflag

>mutt flag

Shut up poo-in-loo

gf when ?

Holy shit.

Comrad we used melanin harvested from American blacks that we buy from the KKK. Suka blyat.

kill yourself, burger

Got fucking and raping children is are not western values.

You suck at this game Pajeet.

There's really no denying that Americans have problems distinguishing those who wear clothes on their head.
>beats several Sikhs to death in the days following 9/11
The shame of my nation.
Sikhs are one of the few groups I don't have a problem with immigrating, as long as they don't develop the nasty habit of congregating in neighborhoods and demanding I adapt to their ways. Which they don't do.

one of the most prominent western traditional value is freedom

islam is slavery
kill yourself you sandnigger

Maybe you're right. Maybe we deserve the scourge of Islam as a punishment for the age of radical egalitarianism. If you're a male it wouldn't be that bad, you could treat women like shit. I still can't stand the sight of you smelly goat fuckers though.

>Russia

Fuck you're stupid

Sikhs with red ties are not as dense as Op about Islam and everything.

how did you knew i am a pajeet ?

The medic here told me.

yeah just look how muslims countries are great and totaly not shitholes just take the muslim pill kuffar allahu ackbar

Yeah but you like the rest of you fucking human nitwits think youre so fucking clever "haha le Islam will save western traditional values" and in most cases you leave it at that , and you obviously omit how you exactly see those values translating to western values , you fucking goofs, fucking apes , hmmmmm