Ayahuasca

Who's done it? Why won't govt allow it?

What's it like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-BWipQGtZQ&index=23&list=PLtD8R4kU5Yw1PSxBVPQK9ikNIG9ROlFLI
youtube.com/watch?v=VCsh9dx4SAU&list=PLtD8R4kU5Yw1PSxBVPQK9ikNIG9ROlFLI&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=7WF0KGtiETU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's like a prolonged DMT trip.
Be very careful who you do this with though.
On second thought, just stay away from it.

DUDE

Pretty good mate.

Make your way the Margaret River here in WA and we can get fucked up.

It does expand your mind.

From what I hear (my girlfriend's family are from the south american jungle) it's like taking a shitload of shrooms except it can last for days

Basically don't take it lightly

If you wanna be schizophrenic for 3 hours, it's the perfect simulation.

No but met this dude last week who was on a Zanny bar binge and found out a few days later he died in hot tub.

Drugs are retarded.
On that note, the naturally occurring DMT, mushrooms and marijuana is no drug and Ayahuasca will change your world.

>Why won't government allow it.
It's not illegal.

Well that's bullshit because average trip is 8 hours.

It isn't banned. Look up Ayahuasca church on the US and give them a call and go out and puke for four hours before you start tripping

That sounds like some 17 year old kid would say about this "totally wild" drug he heard about from someone who heard about from someone else.

It is an experience that I would not do again, peyote and san pedro were better for me.

>get fucked up
>expand your mind
This is why Huxley was against plebs ingesting psychedelics.

Describe

Yes it is retard. Just like muchrooms you can't cultivate it prepare for ingestion unless part of s religious ceremony

Bumping for Mother Goddess knowledge

You can just buy the plants involved in its cultivation for fun as long as you don't make it though :-)

Or was that DMT?

my body rejected it hard... got some insight into the nature of this reality, masculine, feminine, creation and parasitism... a bit bitter-sweet... but mostly sour (the brew lol)

but yeah i guess i saw everything... any entity's makeup, including humans, their desires, their focus and cognitive levels, plants, birda, bees and lizards, physical and mental realm, this dimension is like a woman, tempting, controlling, nice at first, lovez to devour you

It’s like food poisoning and fear of dying followed by your conscience accusing you of being a self-centered asshole for the next ten hours while you watch everyone in your apartment complex age, die, and rot millions of times until human life disappears and earth finally becomes a cold, dead rock.

AYYY LMAO 8th DIMENSIONAL ELVES AND ALIENS N SHIEEET

Why is this used so much by Australians?

The studies that took place in the U.S. during the Nixon administration were very interesting. They were removed from the "dude weed" culture of today and were very clinical in the research. It showed to have amazing psychological effects, rebalancing the psyche almost like a reset switch for the mind (my words, not theirs) with no physical abnormalities.
Even today resarch continues to show positive results aiding those suffering from alcoholism, drug addiction, depression, and ptsd. The individuals report to have experienced a "transformation" and those suffering from addiction show no pysical changes to their biology, instead they gain the resolve to quit.
Ayahuasca is more than a drug, it's a tool for self improvement if treated with respect. If you want to trip out then look elsewhere but if you feel than you have a crippling issue that you feel ayahuasca could resolve I would say to look for one of the clinics currently conducting research and see if you can partake in the study.

i have an occasional endogenous DMT release due to epilepsy, ama.
it happened 2 nights ago, for the first time in around 2 years.

I havent, but knew two guys who did. One drank it as a part of a cult and became completely retarded and lethargic. The other did it for the lulz but aparently suffered no lasting effect, but hes a drughead so who knows or cares. This thing is dangerous and you need a pajé (Indio shaman) to help you or you can fuck your mind forever. I mean, they use it in a treatment for crack addicts ffs.

Don‘t do it if you only want to get high and have a good time. It‘ll put you through the wringer and make you deal with stuff you may rather not want to face. If you‘re up for it, it can be quite interesting and rewarding, though.

You mean permanent retarded?

yep. sad thing is, the dude was quite smart and had a future. I dont know if theres a way to reverse it.

>Get high on it
>Visit the 8th dimension
>Ask an 8th dimensionian for blueprints for a time machine
>When high is over descend back to 3rd dimension.
>Build time machine.
>Use machine to save friend.

Do it

well, if he did drink it, he wasn't that smart in the first place

lol i aint drinking that shit nigga even if i'd meet the bogdanoffs

He went to a party that turned out to be a cult called st daime or some shit. They offered it to him, I believe he didnt know what it was or thought itd be cool to try. Three days later his father found him, just sitting there with glazed eyes.

General question for the people here
How often do you see drug addicts on the streets when you leave your house?
Allegedly Luxembourg is full of drug addicts because here is where all the big "trading" takes place, thats what they say on the news, but i never really see them lying around, but alot of syringes near the train station

theres a lot of them in the suburbs here, or in leftist cities that encourage this behavior. Otherwise the police will beat them

Nancy regan needs to leave

i used to see a lot of syringes and heroin junkies in the park near my house in the 90s, since 2005 or so it has turned to meth, which is a million times worse.
its a common thing to see meth heads walking in my street and screaming like a fucking madman at 3am and attacking parked cars, or assaulting their GF.
half the kids i knew in school either became full blown meth heads and went to prison for murder, or blew themselves up in iraq, fighting for ISIS.

every major city has them in the usa, but what we do is we round them all up and send them to california
>implying i'm making this up

Literally none.

yeah he got posessed, theres basically these demonic entities that have everyone convinced they are gods, they want to control people, pure and simple and also feed off them, most people do fall under their control, have for millenia, i have been fighting it off all my life, they always want in, when you are on "aya" they try to guide you but keep your wits about you unless you are a natural born follower.. like, if you had an inter-dimensional tulsa doom from the conan movie, that would be what you are up against, conan was a redpilled film

Their plants have a very high concentration of DMT.
And abos use it too.

In the right places quite a few. Its mostly just young guys smoking weed on a bench here tho.
All the real junkies hang around the trainstations in the inner city.

t. cologne-fag

gee dude im not sure if youre serious, this shit is kinda x-tier metaphysical. Extradimensional demons took hold of him? anyways it might be the case

To help us be one, centered and deeply rooted bant hive mind. Blessings upon with you cunt

This except even worse, the retarded 'natural cleansing, purging' brew concoction these retarded ceremonial hippy 'guides' or whatever they call themselves make means you will be sick and experience a lot of discomfort which they will write of as 'spiritual cleansing'. They are dangerously incompetent.

Well DMT alters the frequency of your energy which makes you kind of free fall through the boundaries of our "dimension" so to say.
Who knows where his mate ended up.
Plenty of people have seen and talked to things, good and bad when taking DMT.

well i've heard stories and seen some shit before. I wouldn't doubt it. Pajes and umbandistas use ritual ayhuasca as a way to get possessed by a demon, so people can talk directly with it

A friend of mine went to Peru to take it, went there as a broken weedsmoking mess and came back completely changed. He is now a somewhat successful entrepreneur dealing in "homegrown" fishes whos tanks also serve to sustain a small crop. Basically an entire miniature ecosystem. Its called aquaponics or some shit. Interesting stuff.

I would love to try it.

alters the frequency of your energy which makes you kind of free fall through the boundaries of our "dimension" so to say.

Sorry if its too much for you to imagine.
All matter is energy vibrating at different frequencies.

well idk dude you do the math, if brujos or w.e u call them use them to get posessed... figure it out

While us germanic people have collective autism. Sometimes I wish I were Australian.

Well we have mushrooms here in Europe and abos get high on gas. I've heard abos say it's because they are borned on abo land, they get an abo soul or somthing like that. I don't really know, but it kind of makes sense.

>Sorry if its too much for you to imagine.

I see that ego death has made you very humble indeed.

define and express what you just said in observable and measurable values or get the fuck out you babbling self-deluded fool.

yeah i went mostly low cause of the physical discomfort, thorny things, demonic planty things, red cliffs and the like, funny thing was the memories were locked... the highest place was within my essence, we are all divine beings, us humans, we are pure consciousness and creators through our thought energy

yeah that's why i warn everyone I can about the risks. Wouldnt wish that shit to happen to my worst enemy

I've done it many times. Don't do it user

Imagine being susceptible to such a state 24/7 for years and how that might affect one, how one would behave, one would seek isolation, be quickly overwhelmed because everything is so intense, a prolonged state like that might make it difficult to differentiate between real and not real or just personal perception or actual generally present thing, I fully urge you to explore the depths of this realm. Start with this, you'll love it and learn much more than this earthly realm could ever show you. youtube.com/watch?v=F-BWipQGtZQ&index=23&list=PLtD8R4kU5Yw1PSxBVPQK9ikNIG9ROlFLI

Sure cough syrup is more safer.

If you do it in a safe environment with people who you can trust and has experience with ayahuasca you will be fine. Your friend did not do it in a safe environment.

I thought petrol was the drug of choice with Australians

Common in here. My friend, a physicist, told me that after drinking the tea, he could manipulate all the particles around his body, even neutrinos between his hands.

A hell of a trip.

The funny thing is that you are going to allucinate about what is important in your life. Therefore, Sup Forumsacks should stay away or there will be a rain of black cocks.

I dont get you.
Law of one or some shit, were all part of the same. All is one etc pp yadda yadda

euphoria is illegal. the goyim must suffer a painful existence

youtube.com/watch?v=VCsh9dx4SAU&list=PLtD8R4kU5Yw1PSxBVPQK9ikNIG9ROlFLI&index=1

Worry not my child, delve deeper and all will become clear.

Tbh even if it isnt technically a drug, the risks are too big if you arent involved in a cult, and the chances of something - anything - bad happening should dissuade anyone with senses. Besides i wouldnt trust my sanity to a friend, even if he happened to be a shaman

Bad trip bro

idk if i trust the law of one entities, i just trust me. do my best to help, but not enable people to be parasites
at the end of the day existing should be something you want, not fear
problem with hiveminds is that you get overpowered so im not into it

Kek

Our wattle trees are full of the shit and its relatively easy to make. Pretty sure the abos used to use it but now theyve moved onto petrol and left the white man DMT

Never, people here do drugs only at parties. You can only recognize somebody who's high on weed but thats it.

Yeah. you're gonna throw up. a LOT

acacia maidenii

eh too much work may as well pick mushrums

And you don't throw up as bad. Even less if you grind them to powder and put them in capsules.

I took a small pharmaceutical dose with a maoi inhibitor. Had a cigarette and tried to sleep on a couch. I had some visions about degenerates being infested with snakes and visited a spiritual realm and danced with blue geometrical sirens who were offering their asses to me. Then I dimension traveled to comet ping pong and talked to young boys who were victims of ritualistic sexual abuse. After the trip i didn't have any anxiety or depression for at least a day. In pharmaceutical form it's nothing like other psychedelics.

Fuck user how u holding there? Do you make daily trips to the choc factory?

and then you woke up to this
youtube.com/watch?v=7WF0KGtiETU

WEED

>i have an occasional endogenous DMT release due to epilepsy, ama.

Do you ever feel compelled to write a new religious scripture and lead an army of conquest?

Ive done it, and it messed me up for years. Requires the subject to be in a very positive frames of mind. It made me stop smoking pot.

>this dimension is like a woman, tempting, controlling, nice at first, lovez to devour you
I've thought of this before in different terms but that's an interesting way of putting it.