What happened to these guys and gals?

What happened to these guys and gals?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/qw2R2nYNmza1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

National action was outlawed in britain, so i guess they are laying low

Proscribed as a "terrorist organisation" over a tweet one of their members made. Not exaggerating.

Look at these faggots, even antifas are more impressive, they're weak and pathetic

Its not like any of you have a spine anyways.

they're still being arrested and being portrayed as a terrorist group, meanwhile the far left that incites violence is free to do as they please.

>What happened to these guys and gals?
They were warned by older and wiser heads that they were all going to prison, but they wouldn't listen, and now they're all going to prison

Lol fuck. Britain is truly a shithole.

Hitler also went to prison so I guess it's ok.

>Hitler also went to prison so I guess it's ok.
Hitler went to prison for trying to seize power violently

NA members are going to prison for being fuckwits

Outlawed and arrested.

It's the same thing so I'm still right.

I went to school and was sort of friends with one of the founding members of National Action.
We talked about Ron Paul during the 2013 election in the Library quite a lot.

I knew he had far-right views but I did not know how serious he was.

*2012 election

bitchute.com/video/qw2R2nYNmza1/

They were the only British hard right worth of respect.

It is strange that all it takes in Bongland to cease all activities is to outlaw it. They did the same with a similar organization called "National Resistance" here. They just renamed to "Resistance" and keep on rolling.

lol brits wont jail paki child rapists but they'll jail tjese guys.

They were shut down. They were pretty based.

the victims cant even talk about it

>It is strange that all it takes in Bongland to cease all activities is to outlaw it. They did the same with a similar organization called "National Resistance" here. They just renamed to "Resistance" and keep on rolling.
National Action tried that to. They were all arrested nevertheless.

>They were the only British hard right worth of respect.
Posting all day on Facebook about how your homeland is being overrun by hordes of barbarians and that in response you're going to shoot a load of white people is not worthy of respect.

In fact it's 100% losing strategy.>lol brits wont jail paki child rapists but they'll jail tjese guys.
There are a large number of former members of the grooming gangs either in prison or waiting for trial. Not enough, you might argue, but that's beside the point.

Sharia Law caught up with them.
Nothing left in England but Pakis and cowards now.