Merkel is turning Europe into the Middle East

Did Merkel and her EU pals honestly think importing millions of 3rd world vagabonds with toxic Islamic ideology was going to turn out well? Did they not realize how easy quickly these "no-go areas" will turn into war zones?

"Angela Merkel admits German NO-GO zones are 'a REALITY' "
>express.co.uk/news/world/925727/Angela-Merkel-Germany-latest-news-no-go-zone-reality-refugee-crisis

"Angela Merkel admits there ARE 'no-go' areas in Germany that 'nobody dares' to enter"
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5446435/Angela-Merkel-admits-no-areas-Germany.html

"Merkel says Germany has 'no-go areas;' gov't won't say where"
>abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/merkel-germany-areas-govt-53416102

"Merkel says Germany has ‘no-go areas;’ gov’t won’t say where"
>washingtonpost.com/world/europe/merkel-says-germany-has-no-go-areas-govt-wont-say-where/2018/02/28/00993bd0-1ca9-11e8-98f5-ceecfa8741b6_story.html

"Merkel Admits ‘No-Go’ Zones Exist in Germany"
>breitbart.com/london/2018/03/01/merkel-admits-no-go-zones/

The plan was to start conflicts in every country that has a no-go zone so that NATO would have a reason to go in, destroy everything and get the government to sign over the sovereignty of a country to the UN

all according to plan

*Hillary style sigh* It's not a bug, it's a feature.

That is the idea. These no-go zones are a few social media campaigns away from turning into full blown ISIS terror cells.

Did no one in Europe stop to think that importing millions of 3rd worlders from the war torn Middle East and Africa was going to possibly be a bad idea? Did their own "progressive" agenda blind them from seeing the obvious dangers?

no go zones for police that is.

Think about that real carefully Ahmed. Your police can not even control parts of your own country thanks to all the Muslims you imported. Imagine what will happen when someone stirs their pot.

Everyone knows it. There's just little to no point in talking about it because European states have a monopoly on force.

This is why it's so important that you guys over the water don't allow your government to encroach on your civil liberties, namely the 2nd amendment. Because when you do, you'll quickly see yourself facing the same issues we're facing now.

Wherever a population has been disarmed by force by its government, slavery has been perfected there.

Europe has already fallen. The only hope people such as myself have now is leaving within the next decade or so. Fuck knows where to though.

I dont understand Merkel at all. Is there any logic behind this lad?

hopefully some fun rioting and looting and general endtime street warfare? And my name is Hans. Cleetus

>it's an American reads fake news articles and forms his entire world view based on fear
Classic
Remember not to vaccinate your children.

This. They arrest anyone who tries warning the public about these issues. Charging them with inciting violence or hatred towards minorities.

I think this is partly because police are scared stiff of what may come if someone or something finally lights the match. They're trying desperately to sweet it under the rug hoping it doesn't turn out how they think it will, because it'll be them on the front lines trying to quell the future chaos, and they'll have little to no chance of actually doing it.

I feel sorry for them, but y'know, they're part of the problem. If they didn't blindly follow orders from the top down and held themselves accountable, we wouldn't be in this mess.

More like pic related. Suicide bombers and trucks of peace.

It's so cold no one comes out imigration center.

There to busy making baby's.

Just carry on working for are new baby makers Germany.

>Did Merkel and her EU pals honestly think importing millions of 3rd world vagabonds with toxic Islamic ideology was going to turn out well?
Of course not. They did this to Europeans on purpose. The fact that it's happening in white countries everywhere should make this obvious to you.

merkel is a jew. look it up.

maybe it's actually their plan

Germans deserve everything coming to them.

no you're achmed until you get rid of merkel and her ilk

>abcnews
kys

>Did their own "progressive" agenda blind them from seeing the obvious dangers?
The progressive agenda is anti-white and always was. I've been reading The International Jew by Henry Ford and he was talking about the Jews' use of that term for the radical societal changes they were pushing for back in 1920.

Europeans would not have to breed like rats if they simply let those kebabs out.

it's okay though all they have to do is post mutt memes and they'll feel better and can ignore their problems

It's almost like there was someone who warned us off this....

This.

British people don't care about anything. They're completely demoralised.

Try and talk to them about anything serious and they look at you like you've grown two heads.

All they care about is working 9-5 jobs that pay just enough so they can look good on weekends and get plastered and that's about it.

Britain deserves what's coming. But it's still a shame.

I can also post mutt memes while ignoring germany's problems

good riddance