Https //www wired com/story/why-are-there-few-women-in-tech-watch-a-recruiting-session/?mbid=synd_digg

https //www wired com/story/why-are-there-few-women-in-tech-watch-a-recruiting-session/?mbid=synd_digg

>Tech companies have employed a host of tactics to help lift the scant number of women and minorities who work within their ranks, like anti-bias training, affinity groups, and software that scans job postings for gendered language. Yet the numbers remain dire. Of men with science, technology engineering, or math (STEM) degrees, 40 percent work in technical careers; only 26 percent of women with STEM degrees do. That means that qualified women are turning away from the field before they even get started.

Goddamn males actively hindering women from working in STEM with sexism and discrimination! We need more black women working in STEM too.
REALLY DISGUSTING how the article failed to address that issue.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask
dailymotion.com/video/xp0tg8_hjernevask-brainwashing-in-norway-english-part-1-the-gender-equality-paradox_news
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

typical male behavior.

Why do men have to ruin everything for women?

How long before all of the STEM fields are dominated by women and niggers?

https //www aauw org/research/why-so-few/

>These research findings are important for women in STEM because encountering obstacles and challenging problems is in the nature of scientific work. When girls and women believe they have a fixed amount of intelligence, they are more likely to lose confidence and disengage from science and engineering when they inevitably encounter difficulties in their course work.

This is true for all students, but it is particularly relevant for girls in math and science, where negative stereotypes persist about their abilities. Therefore, in math and science, a growth mindset benefits girls.

Damn stereotypes keeping women from being high achievers in mathematics and the sciences.
Almost is if it's impossible to improve independently.

i am sorry my friend, you've failed to recognize you have an ID. the reason nobody has responded to your thread is not because they have nothing to say. but it is because when a person who does not actually know how a site that literal children home on summer vacation figure out in 5 minutes, it is nothing more than another depressing pice of news to the current state of our world. please i ask that if you are going to troll, lurk more first it is always the unofficial global rule.

Because they choose to go into other fields. Government programs offering incentives for women to go into STEM always fall. Covered in the first episode:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask

dailymotion.com/video/xp0tg8_hjernevask-brainwashing-in-norway-english-part-1-the-gender-equality-paradox_news

I am not surprised a this flag posted this.. remind me how is your feminist government that protects Islamic child rape gangs and covers itself up for islam is working out for you?

thanks for the bampu ILY

Sage in all fields

>Of men with science, technology engineering, or math (STEM) degrees, 40 percent work in technical careers; only 26 percent of women with STEM degrees do.
Did the break down the science degrees. A b.s. Can have alot of soft sciences that are not etremely profitable or employable.

There is also the fact that people get married and have babies and often the woman will drop out of the job market to stay home with the children.

this. OP is a gigantic faggit.

you are welcome

honestly not trolling. Just read this today and It made me mad. was hoping I could vent here.

Of course they don't consider any of this.

STEM in the US and probably with Europe to follow along soon after is going to be
forcefully re gendered.

>this program is feminist.

you may vent here that is exceptable(im not your mom) but you portrayed it in a way that will bait the younger generation on this board into believing youre serious. i know everyone says 2 things this place has always been a joke and this place used to be great and they are both right. you havent learned how yet and i know i sound like a faggot by saying that but (this goes for everybody) if you just lurk more you will understand.

the science community cant afford that, they know that for the most part real progress will grind to a halt. if we stop pumping out engineers and chemists there will be no one to design and make new shit and shit accessories and synthesize important research chemicals we need to make more important research chemcials to make the shit the engineers designed and are trying to make.

Noted. I can see now how my tactic may have been taken in the wrong way byand I was actually hoping to incite some equally reactionary responses
and some good data dumps to further shed light on the article and provide
a response more grounded in reality discussion of very real differences between men and
woman that can't be swept under the rug.

I consider my tactic to be somewhat successful though thanks to these posts.

>biological tendency amplified by society

Well, that's about it. Same with religion, same with political views (communal vs individualistic), same with raw intellect, same with tendencies for 'ddisruptive' behaviour. Socialization may sugarcoat each of these a bit but in the end it boils down to pure genetics ... and as different populations had been subject to different selective pressures...

> Companies engage in systemic anti-sexism to get womyn in
> Still no interest/competency
> tfw society is sexist even though all kinds of anti-sexist policies have been implemented.

Feminism is cancer, and if you are a feminist you should kill yourself.

Don't be so certain bud. A simple google search
shows that this is not to be the case in the near future.

The same equality and racial bias strictures are slowly seeping into the STEM fields.
And soon it won't be just women that are underpresented, it will be niggers and so on and so forth.

Do you think that the actual people who are working in the STEM fields have time for this bullshit?
one day they will wake up to a mass of nigger/feminist coworkers stifling them and their work.
But by then it will be too late.

From this there will be a domino effect, moores law will come to a grinding halt as the focus is
shifted away from progress to feelings.

Imagine a CPU designed by a feminist?

https //www theatlantic com/science/archive/2018/02/the-more-gender-equality-the-fewer-women-in-stem/553592/

This article takes a pretty subjective look at the issue, also written by a woman.

What makes you think that I am a feminist kek

* objective not subjective.

if that theory holds we arent even looking at electronic and mechancial engineers, itll be more like an over saturation of cosmetic and textile engineers forget the ones that are "too hard" and "dirty"

Don't you see though?

Everything will be simplified for equality's sake, so that they can meet their diversity
quotas and get funding.

There was something I saw in a "things that make you rage" thread yesterday where
it's already happening in the rangers. Basically the bar is being lowered to accommodate females,
thereby destabilizing and lowering the entire playing field leading to a less capable force, less dedicated.

Is there a problem?
Why the fuck they should toto get more womens to STEM when everyone can go to the are they like to go.
We have seen in nordic countries that when there is freedon to choose for, diffirence just grows, not closes down aa some might to think.
Why not just let it be and accept the fevt that femails and males has diffirent intrest?

why did i kek so hard at this photo