What does Anno think of Toriyama? And viceversa?

What does Anno think of Toriyama? And viceversa?

wtf I like Rei now

>what does a hateful closeted fag think of a senile successful man like toriyama?

bing bong wang chu gomen ehhhh

Pure hatred

I doubt they care about each other.

Far as I know, neither has mentioned the other, and when they talk about other series and their own touchstones they don't really have any in common. They may live in separate bubble universes.

That may very well be true

There must have been someone asking them once in their lives abouit this, though

Like who? They are a mangaka and a director owned by competing companies that also own the interviewers they see.

I can not imagine Anno not having seen a good amount of Dragon Ball, being the huge otaku that he is. I would guess he probably likes it, the actiony, comedy feel is kinda gainaxesque

Friends, colleagues, family, editors ? When EVA and DB first came out they were so big that everyone in the industry was talking about them

whod interview them outside magazines

What I think they think about each others' works:
Anno: "DBZ is trash made for pre-pubescent children."
Toriyama: "NGE is trash made for basement-dwelling otaku."

And then they both go to a model ship forum and anonymously call eachother cocksuckers over their taste in destroyers.

hello

Anno has stated he likes anime liek this, but feels it has no substence, hence Evangelion

I have no idea what any of those things you talk about are, but this pic looks like humanized genderbent adventures of Sonic and Knuckles against young, mustacheless corporate Eggman.

When I ask this people get angry.

They admire each other's business acumen.

To think there was a time Toriyama x Katsura was a thing. Interviews of both no-homo-praising each others work to the point of plagiarising each others ideas in their most iconic mangas.

/vg/

Anno is fucking gay

THIS
Fucking this.