HAPPENING: Man armed with rifle stroms Melbourne shopping centre

BREAKING HAPPENING: Man armed with rifle storms Melbourne shopping centre

9news.com.au/national/2018/03/02/19/24/waverly-gardens-shopping-centre-police-operation-underway

Get in here and laugh at tolerant and progressive Victoria LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mCHhXUtcWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>melbourne
Surely all the trans and faggots will storm the shopping center and bitch slap the rifle out of their hands.

Impossible. Guns are banned.

that would make them bigots make, if you attack your enemies they win.

What's sad is there are people whose first thought will be this.

>please be a cis straight white men so we can all get buttfucked again

Why is Australia such a third world shithole.

not related but good luck in the upcoming race war my boer friend. I have absolute faith that united whites will destroy the kaffers.

Because we let Asians move here. For some strange reason you stink and don't clean up garbage.

Is it a darkie with one of those barely there, skeletal ak 47s used by Nigerian pirates?

reading into it now it might be a fizzle but the language of the article I linked is strange
>men (plural) armed with a rifle
>man with a firearm
>fled and got chased by true blue aussies
>fired shot
>no arrests
seems pretty heavy for a drunken yob letting off a round into the carpark roof

Happened. Already over. Robbery.

Part and parcel of living in Melbourne.

this

but I thought we had amazing gun laws mate?

Please be an Islam converted aboriginal.

>Melbourne

B-BUT WE BANNED GUNS!

Gun control now plz. It is clear that Australia has not gone far enough. Nobody needs to "hunt" any more. Not when meat can be purchased from a grocery. And even if you did, it can be done with a bow or spear. It is time for common sense gun regulation.

please be an emu

lmao coons are already passed out or fucking their nieces by now

wait until you learn that there are people trying to keep farmers from shooting kangaroo's (on their own land) when they get to vermin pest levels and you HAVE to cull themor else they eat the grass into the dirt and fuck up any arable land. These are the braindead people we have to deal with over here

but australia has gun control you cant have mass shootings anymore

Post the rifle used

>thumbnail image
thought it was Tex Morton there for a sec
youtube.com/watch?v=-mCHhXUtcWw

Don’t even joke about that cunt

still developing but I've got money on a .223 bolt action

Lol with a silencer it would be even more awesom

He clearly played too many violent video games

Lock down his steam account and take away his playstation, after that he'll turn back into a good, tax-paying citizen

melbourne is full of (illegal) firearms. its worse than some areas in america.
the typical meth gang in the suburbs has access to handguns and submachine guns now.
i hear gunfire almost every night in the northern suburbs.

>tfw import of roo and ostrich meat is banned

too many wogs. Hipster melbourne fags can enjoy it they wanted it.

The police confiscate 1 per night in some areas.

Ban illegal guns!

yeah this, you see that story last week?
>organised gang rolls a firearms store
>guy who owns store can't shoot intruders with the guns he has, in his own fucking gun store
>has to wait until the police arrive (late) with their shitty pistols
at least he got all 40 of them back but when we have an entire police division devoted to MEOC (Middle Eastern Organized Crime) you know what's going on.

Between the sandniggers and Sudanese niggers the best thing that can happen to Victoria is for it to be swallowed by the fucking ocean

Prepare to lose all guns that hold more than one round , I guarantee it

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

No one arrested! Happening, mad gunman on the loose

>Already infested with Lebs, Abbos, niggers and Seamonkeys

>It's the chinks who are buying all our real estate and outselling all our businesses!!!

What a fuckwit.

its melbourne, the police don't understand the words 'risk to the public'.
they didn't even warn people in my street when there was a meth crazed gunman hiding in the pine plantation across the road.
he could have broken into any house and taken someone hostage.

>It's believed two men, both armed with a firearm, entered a licensed premise on Police Road and demanded cash.

WTF is a licensed premise? Is this some kind of eurocuck thing like a "tv license" or needing a prescription from a doctor for a multi-vitamin?

Legal gun ownership in Australia is growing, and this is bad, more gun owners means bigger gun culture and more influence and relaxation of laws, they need to control this before it gets out of control, waiting period for any gun should be 6 months like handguns not 28 days that is far too easy

its a pub, americans need a license to sell booze too.

>Legal gun ownership in Australia is growing, and this is bad
Spoken like a true faggot
Gun ownership growing is good because it means people are taking protection into their own hands. The police never fucking show up anyway

>dandenong
its niggers

It's illegal to own a gun for the reason of self defence in Australia I hope you know that

>brings gun into gun free zone
>murders despite being illegal

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CRIMINALS BREAK LAWSSS!!!!

>enacts more restrictive gun laws that criminals will continue to break

REEEEEEE

was this a mass shooting?

>It's illegal to defend yourself in Australia
FTFY
But I'd rather be in trouble than dead.

hoping for multiple btfos. I dont consider victorians my countrymen. Low trust society ftw

No I said it's illegal to own a gun if you have any intention of using it for self defence

Because self defense is illegal
But it's not like they're gonna fuckin know ey

At this point TV I want a day of the rope to happen.

Straya!

"They then fled into the shopping centre car park while being chased by patrons. "

Fuck guns. We'll chase them unarmed.

Not gonna lie, that's pretty badass, though also really fucking stupid.

Read the story faggots. It was a robbery. The crooks fled in a car. Not a happening.

comfy

Quit bullshitting us with fake news, user.
We've been assured by our liberals here in the States that this is literally impossible.

>Gun control now plz. It is clear that Australia has not gone far enough. Nobody needs to "hunt" any more. Not when meat can be purchased from a grocery. And even if you did, it can be done with a bow or spear. It is time for common sense gun regulation.

>Umm sweety why do you need a bow, cross bows are banned in Jewstralia and hunting with any bow is illegal.