Were the French really a bunch of sluts during WW2?

Were the French really a bunch of sluts during WW2?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJXUHQmoMqc
ru-clip.com/video/ar8y44lJldE/stefan-molyneux-women-always-spread-their-legs-for-the-conquerors.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tarakan_(1942)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ambon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The French are fucks I remember seeing a French man punch a American POW as he was being marched through France. They even fucked German soldiers in WW1 too

They were of course, but it was war. The French "men" acted really big and hard when America and the UK came to bail them out, forgetting that they had rolled over for the Nazi's in a matter of weeks.

Can you blame French women for sleeping with the Nazi's? French are cucks who gave their country over to Arabs and Africans right after they "defeated" the Nazi "menace".

French women who had slept with Nazis had their heads shaved and were publicly humiliated by the rest of the French.

there are no men in france, only beta boys

>I remember seeing

wtf? How fucking old are you, grandpa?

I agree lmao, if the French "resistance" was half as passionate as it is commonly portrayed they wouldn't have let the nazis win in the first place. By the time of WW2, France had already fallen on the inside to hedonism, defeatism and nihilism.

Never ever trust the french. Ever.

I WAS THAT FRENCHMAN!

The female urge to mate with one's conquerers is pretty universal, and is how we evolved. You can't blame the French for human nature.

I also remember seeing that

Leaflet

Delete this thread thank you.

>European DUDE WEED LMAO

>pic
Ive seem numbers as high as 200,000

Honestly the young german soldiers and officer looked so good and fancy compared to the lazy brown frenchman. It was an improvement for the French race.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJXUHQmoMqc
2:28
Frenchman trips a allied POW and woman laughs
Disgusting

Fucking classic, the anglo albion fuckhead that can't into advanced banter

ru-clip.com/video/ar8y44lJldE/stefan-molyneux-women-always-spread-their-legs-for-the-conquerors.html

>0:44
>The chad Wehrmacht manlet vs. the Virgin Allied Forces Lanklet

I have a video of this saved on my old flip phone.

A brave display of French courage, to hit a unarmed man that is surrounded by his enemies

I hate Filipino phones.

>surrounded by enemies

So are we, haven't stopped us from kicking asses

French soldiers were demoralized and most the good men died in the first war. The civilians were extremely politically divided with a lot being Nazis and Bolsheviks. So they were pretty fucked. How can you blame them after the first war though.

Wasn't French women leaping on invading nazi sausage the only reason the Resistance was formed in the first place?

>Were the French really a bunch of sluts during WW2?
Lasted as long as Poland.
Surrendered when most forces were still in fighting condition.
Literally pissed all their money repeating the same mistakes as the last World War
Spent the rest of it fucking Nazis in Parisian cinemas
Complained when the British destroyed their fleet so it wouldn't fall into German hands (could have scuttled it themselves, sailed it to a French a remote naval base, handed it over to a non surrendering power)

Literally did worse than China.

Who cares german are white

What a faggot lol, typical nazi cuck

>Implying the French didn't collaborate as much as possible
Lol k

>collaboration was wrong
>the nazis were the bad guys

curry nigger

Is that really an excuse for surrendering in WW2?

Hi Mosley, how about you honour your ancestors by fucking off and thinking about Dunkirk ?

You're right we should have just let the Germans basterdize your nation would have saved the Muslims a job

The french's where allways a bunch of wussys

You mean the muslims that rule your capital ?

At least we don't have acid attacks

Yeah you just have priests being forced to slash their own throats and trucks plowing through your capital lol fuck off frog

>we should have just let the Germans basterdize your nation

Kek you're right "mixing" with germans is worse than mixing with pakis ubermenschen, it's not like you and us already had and have german blood anyway

Once in a lifetime

Meanwhile even your faggot youtubers are pranking people by faking an acid attack

You're a delusional and retarded dipshit too cucked to see what happens in his own fucking country

No, France made a mistake back then, we should have sided with the krauts before the war

You want to compare the military history of France with yours leaf ?

Imagine being so much of a cuck you'd rather be occupied than independent

Acid attacks are nothing compared to the paki gangs who rape their daughters. Uk is worse than Sweden.

Yeah, the UK is forsaken

Yeah just give up the land millions of frogs died on 10 years previous, strong move. No way they wouldnt take revenge on you for ww1

TEUTONED

Lol sure it's worse in the UK than it is in France
>Pic is French rapefugee camp

Oh yeah because you and us are just so independent right now, stay deluded bong.

Only the men.

It served us well. We should have been smarter.

>Thinks the mayor of London is relevant
Haram

DONT YOU SEE?
The Islamic plague is affecting your two nations. You both bicker over horse shit and are so salty over each other while Ahmed, Achmed, and Muhammad plan on anihillating both of you.

God have mercy on us if the Muslims win. At least we have an ocean between us and them.

This

>Were the French really a bunch of sluts during their entire history?

Fixed your question and I'll answer: Yes user they were

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_France

Germans treated POWs pretty well!

France was defeated already. There is no need for excuses.

Women are women, they don't have the same moral understanding as men, their priority is being safe and have a safe space for their children, they can't be patriotic the same way men are.
That doesn't mean you should resent women, but understand what they are, and what they aren't...

Just drop the big one already, we're already dead all I ask is you don't let the fuckin argies take the Falklands

Compared to the japs the germans treated POWs like royalty

Back when I was coaching pickup in 2012 I remember when Paris wasn't so fucking black. You'd go to a nightclub and getting girls was so fucking easy simply because all the guys in france are so uptight and pretentious that they're simply there for "image." They won't be real with a girl and it makes it really easy to just cut them out. Being in a socially uncomfortable situation is the equivalent of death for a frenchman.

this. The japs are still due for another nuke for all the disgusting shit they did to POWs.

Except Russians and slavs. But that's what the get for not siging the Geneva Convention.

We all have our fight, each nation of the West is at a watershed where it’s either freefall to hell or push back against the affronts to our way of life.
Hope is not lost, and don’t worry- the Falklands will never be given back lol

I remember seeing Lady Randolph Churchill's pussy

Meant to reply to ya lol

/thread

To be fair on the French; French women are fucking sexy. So who could blame the Germans???

But Brits talking about cuckoldery is pretty rich considering the Jewnited Cuckdom is just one giant paki rapebaby-making sweatshop right now.

Ur girls are just cheap fuckmeat for paki chads. Lol

Didn't the japs consider surrender dishonorabru?
They probably thought they were doing you a favor by going after POWs.

alphas, they killed off their french man
women want to be dominated

BRATWURSTED.COM

Yeah they did. I remember reading somewhere that they treated POWs like shit because they thought they had no honor because they surrendered

This. Women love Chads and have no loyality to betas

>Raped by sandniggers and pakis
>The kid is white

>Shaving her head as a mark of shame

And today all these women shave their heads willingly.

yes

Because they DID have no honor for surrendering.

What kind of fucked up bitch would have his rapist's baby? Like how would that baby grow up knowing he's product of rape?

You mean BOTH times when the Canadian Armed Forces stepped up to the plate to help save your asses in the 20th century?

>his rapist's baby
her*

man... Hiroshima should really allow comment edits, at least when the comment is not older than 30 secs or something

the french have always been sluts, its part of their culture

>Were the french really sluts in ww2?
Literally the reason the French Resistance was formed.
Young french men were getting pissed off at the smartly dressed,physically fit and handsome German soldiers taking their women. French men were seen as cowards for surrendering and German men were seen as conquerors.

British intelligence exploited it and used it as the rallying tool for the French men and thus the Resistance was born.

This applied everywhere, all the women were being whores. In Britain with all the young white men at war or in training, the women were fucking indians and commonwealth labourers. In Germany the women were fucking Polish slaves(racial laws forbid it). In Italy, the women were fucking PoW's. In the camps, the Jewish women were giving themselves to German guards in exchange for better quarters and more leisure time. In the US I assume the women were fucking the negroids and hispanics.

How my mom did. Abusing and neglecting each time she went mental.

>be me, american marine
>taking a shit in the woods of okinawa
>all of a sudden tackled by a jap
>surrounded and captured
>taken to POW camp and tortured, told i have no honor
>all because i tried to shit

We're fucked anyways. At least let us have our good old mutual banter.

>During World War I, there were 135,000 soldiers from British India,[361] a large number of soldiers from French North Africa,[362] and 20,000 labourers from South Africa,[363] who served in France. Much of the French male population had gone to war, leaving behind a surplus of French females,[362] many of whom formed interracial relationships with non-white soldiers, mainly Indian[364][365] and North African.[361] British and French authorities allowed foreign Muslim soldiers to intermarry with local French females on the basis of Islamic law, which allows marriage between Muslim men and Christian women

French women always lusted after Arab dick

>I remember seeing a French man punch a American POW
French weren't quite pleased with American and British bombing of their cities.

Must be fucked up growing up like that, I feel ya, but, do you wish your Mom would've aborted you? or you cool with your existence?

What this image doesn't show is the mass rape and slaughter of men and women that "collaborated" with the Germans and Italians in WW2. The allied occupation forces allowed it all to happen because people needed to "blow off steam". Women were being raped and beheaded in town squares, men were being hanged from streetlights with signs drilled into their chests. Children of German soldiers with native women were sterilised or beaten and some were thrown into rivers. Millions of women were raped and hundreds of thousands of men were affected in some way either beaten badly,murdered or dismembered in some way.

Google post war revenge attacks and the like. You should find pages of reports,pictures, some rare videos etc.

Further proof Germany was 100% correct about the Jewish occupied states and their intentions towards the natives.

I isolated myself as a child in order to avoid talking to her of what was bothering me.
And yeah , maybe would had been better if she aborted me ,she wouldn't have had to deal with me .

Unless you were in the red army before being captured.

>treating like shit
Quite the euphemism. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tarakan_(1942)

Do you Dutchies learn about Jan Ruff-O'Herne?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ambon
>300+ Australian and Dutch personnel were executed after surrendering
But the Japs are our honorary Aryans guys!

>Women were being raped and beheaded in town squares, men were being hanged from streetlights with signs drilled into their chests. Children of German soldiers with native women were sterilised or beaten and some were thrown into rivers.

i am interested, nothing seems to come up on google about this, just "jewish ww2 revenge by poisoning water". not that i doubt you but id like to read more on the issue. my blood already boils when someone (everyone) paints the allies as bringing salvation to Europe and the world.
I even had a retard tell me Germany and Japan were gonna split the world in two and enslave it

Never heard of her.

You should, she fought for rape victims of Japan, especially Australian and Dutch women who were raped when Indonesia was taken over, she herself is Dutch but got Australian citizenship

>pretending the French were bailed out
>acting like they were in any way grateful for American/British "liberation"

Fuck off. Also, French have a military legacy that puts the pathetic Americans to shame. The "French" are cowards meme needs to die--it is complete historical garbage, not to mention pushed by disgusting fat neocon jews like Jonah Goldberg.

True story bro