Debunking Holomyth

Can someone please make proper respond in the comment section to this leftist faggot?

>>youtu.be/w68gDfCbyBA

>>youtu.be/ycsHUrCM9Q0

He said we dont care about evidence, we looking for reasons to expose our bigatory..

Please shut his mouth for good, and please DO NOT REPORT/flag his videos, just give proper respond in the comment section

Other urls found in this thread:

12bytes.org/wp-content/uploads/toronto-zundel-no-extermination-article.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVLUOBggT10
youtube.com/watch?v=4iI0qAIaJDM
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/
imgur.com/a/725A7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Nathaniel_de_Rothschild
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>arguing with jewtubers
Whywaste your time?

fuck that site, I ain't going there
Try to paste this link into the comments:
12bytes.org/wp-content/uploads/toronto-zundel-no-extermination-article.jpg

lol someone just send him this video
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVLUOBggT10

While being silent IN PUBLIC PLACE SUCH AS JEWTUBE, we giving ground to the leftist scum, where they may call us biggots, lairs, and haters, we cannot afford ignorance as they can, they got overwhelming support and arena to mock us down, we MUST FIGHT THEM BACK WITH REAL ARGUMENTS, to shut them UP

Otherways they are the one who claim victory over those who exposed themself at jail sentence for exposing holocaust as holomyth

We MUST STRIKE THEM BACK over this, In HIS COMMENT Section

you are aware that they shadowban comments, right?
ADL and SPLC are just waiting for this to happen and now I'm suspicious of you OP

zundel user, ernst zundel. The grandmaster of holololhoax btfo'ing. Just send him Zundel stuff, its irrefutable.

shadowbann comments? what is that?

you trying to say that they may bann my account on youtube for making politically incorect comments?

once the comment is reported only you can see it and no one else, because this way you believe your comment is being ignored and not deleted

I see... thank you for intel

this explains a lot..

This man is a champion, he's basically the father of holocaust revisionism, David Irving gained infamy by defending Zundel in his trials before he was even known as being a "holocaust denier"

Zundel's trials also produced the Leuchter report which still stands as a strong testimony against the holocaust narrative. Zundel has survived 3 assassination attemps and has been imprisoned multiple times. He's dead now, died last year. Great man.

kill yourself, house nigger

>house nigger
So basically you're trying to keep anti-nazi hatred alive the same way niggers keep anti-white hatred alive.

> you're trying to keep anti-nazi hatred alive
betcha

>stormfag brainlet needs his kekistani buddies to help him win an argument
top fucking kek

Well this must be the first time I have seen a Polish Holcaust denier, I'm sorry but how can you deny what happened when so many of your people knew it was happening at the time?

Because he's an edgy 15 year old faggot who wants to be special and rebellious

31 y o polfag here

also

my grandgrandfather from mother side, was arrested by Gestapo in occupied Tarnow, in Poland, because of corruption in some addminstrative work he was doing

They sentenced him for 4 years of forced labour in Germany

He escaped after an year, bringing photos from his work, of himself and prisoners from local concentration camp,

I seen photos myself, of him ( wearing german long coat in winter without any marks or insignia) holding a shovel, posing to camera.

When he escaped he brought those pics back to Poland = he had those photographs in his personal belongings, so it was not for any propaganda purpose.

He was weel feed, and he came back with some earned german currency... ( such force labour .. )

After hearing his stories, from my grandgrandmother, I started doing resarch over holocaust

ALSO

one of the stories from my grandgrandmother was saying that while german occupied those areas around Tarnow, it was peaceful, Germans were polite to local population, esspecially after they deported Jews from the city.

one of the stories was that while germans were retreating, there were still german patrols, in the area, group of 5 germans visited houese of my grandma, she had 5 kids at time, they knocked to doors, showed with hands they hungry... she took them inside, was making some potato-thingys on the oven, dry stuff to eat... while she was preparing for them, they been waiting patiently, some playing with the kids

one kid peed the german guy knee, etc, he just standed up went out shaked it off, all did smile etc

they paid her for food with packs of matches and a some accesories for field food cooking.

When Russians were coming, all girls been running and hidding in forests, barns, soviets been plondring houses and raping, this is what she told me.

So yah my expression from doing resarch and hearing stories of my fammily experience with German occupant, makes german look as a good guys

You do realize that poles and jews were treated differently in the camps?

just to warm up:

Zyklon B can't kill thousands of people in minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=4iI0qAIaJDM

I am fully aware of that

Still, I refuse to agree on pseudofact that Nazis wanted to exterminate Jews, or anybody else.

Nazis wanted JEws out of Europe

That's why Havarna Agreement, Magdagascar Plan and more...

What Germans were doing with Jews in Europe was no different than what US was doing to Asian-Japanses in US after Japan declared war on USA.

They locked Japanse-Americans in concentration camps same as Germans did to Jews.

The main diffrence is that US didnt had trubles with food supplys to the camps, opposite to Germans near end of the war.

what of Zundel's has not been debunked?

complete lies and distortions and shit tier non science and non history.

sorry but if Zundel is the best you have then you have nothing

>the Leuchter report which still stands as a strong testimony against the holocaust narrative.
which has been completely debunked and shown to be be utterly worthless, I think you mean.

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml

t.cuck

I'm too lazy to argue with another braindead ""redpilled"" stormfag so I'll just leave this here

You are just repeating Sup Forums memes and lies.

there was no persecution of the Japanese before the war. there was no public denouncement of japanese before the war. no one said they would hang all the japs when they got into power, but Hitler said that about Jews. how can you simply deny the Einsatzgruppen death lists detailing judenaktion, killing jews, listing numbers of men women and children.

What happened to the hundreds of thousands of people that were brought from Hungary to auschwitz who never entered the rolls of the labour camp? or the others from france and Germany and Holland?

the passenger list from the train that brought anne frank to Auschwitz is int eh archves.
It had 1,019 people listed; of those, 425 were selected for labor and registered at Auschwitz, and 594 were not processed into the camp and were gassed. The 594 included all of the children on the train who were under 15 years old. None of the 425 people who were registered were under 15.

this was not just a few people dying at the end of the war because of supply problems - it was murder on the spot in 1942, 43 and 44, (and 1940 and 41)

Goebbels recorded in his diary that 60% were not fit for slave labour, and had to be liquidated.

do you just not know this? or are you ignoring the mountains of evidence?

>Holobunga happen! Grug remamba tha one hand and one finger many-many!
>Longnose man tell Grug white tribe are like ape and must sorry!
>Longnose man tell Grug to open cave for dark skin tribe!
>Longnose man grow stronger with Grug and dark skin tribe fight, but no tell!
>Longnose man laugh!

nypa

>can't refute him
>better post the jew meme, that will show him!
like fucking clockwork

I hope you get paid well, shill

oops. the other poster got this picture first...

here have this one - the blueprints for Crematorium 1, showing the flues connected underground - just in case you have one of those idiot ideas about the chimney (reconstructed on the original foundations) being fake.

lmao, keep living in your bubble, sometime you will grow out of it

They repeatedly said that deporting them from Germany was preferable and held that plan until it became impossible, it was between '42 and '45 that they started killing them. The note from 1922 doesn't hold much water since he had gotten the power and didn't do that. This isn't denial, it's functionalism, and it's become increasingly clear among historians that there was never a concrete decision or plan made in this regard.

yes it can

this video is either fake, (it isn't zyklon B) or playing on a nifty feature of the material - it does not give off much gas at low temperature.

so a small amount of it poured on a cold slab on a cold day in a cold hut would not emit much poison.

but put it in a nice warm moist room with a couple of thousand people...

or do you think that the lice it was used to kill (at far higher concentrations than needed for human beings) all committed suicide? that the warnings on the tin are fake? that you can safely have a tin of this open in your living room?

please try the last one.

wow what an hilarious and convincing argument. Wow

we are all convinced.

not jewish.

sorry but ad hominem lies are no better than your other lies

A lot of the Holocaust deniers you will see don't even really believe themselves that the Holocaust didn't happen, you can tell by they just post merchants instead of actually trying to argue.

Just to be clear, a small crematorium like that would have reason to exist even without genocide. People were bound to die in there one way or another and something would have to be done with the bodies. The building is well known to have been repurposed after construction (later chambers, during construction), which wouldn't be necessary if the mass killings were planned in advance.

She's in a luxurious resort why isn't she smiling?

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: hMwWdhQx) 03/02/18(Fri)08:45:47 No.162459111
notice this date and ID brothers. It begins.

Are you saying that Poland and Austria where hot enough for the quick production of the toxic gas during the whole year?

Also, in the video they use 1 kilogram of the thing, what is a lot(by standard holocaust numbers). They also said that they were doing that DURING SUMMER, so it wasn't a specially hot day as you implied.

Also, I would bet that the amount of gas needed to kill lice is much less than to kill a jew, you know... lice are fucking small.

Well then good to know that we don't even have to talk about the numbers, methods or motives to say that they are guilty.

Well you would fucking lose that bet.

>which wouldn't be necessary if the mass killings were planned in advance.

I am not quite sure what you mean by this, but it is my opinion that the mass killing of Jews in the west of europe, by transport to industrial style slavery and murder camps, was a later decision - that is, post the start of the war.

pre war the Nazis were happy to extract a toll on those that left the country and just drive out as many as possible (or if not happy - I suspect killing would have made them happier - they were content with that.)

once the option of deportation disappeared, and especially as plans for the depopulation of parts of Poland and the east became possible, the herding of jews into ghettos and camps, and then the killing of the 6)% not useful for labour and the enslavement of the others, became (in a cold way) logical.

the mass murder done in the East - simply killing all the jews in each village as they encountered them - also makes sense - no point in shipping them back to Poland to murder when you can quietly do it out on the Front where no one cares.

So I do not think that the mass murder was planned long before it happened - it was desired, I am sure, by many nazis - but it just developed as the opportunity allowed, and as the needs of the war effort dictated.

what begins?

the humiliation of deniers by being shown they are either knowing liars or just fools who believed lies?

I have been doing that for a long time now...

>I would bet that the amount of gas needed to kill lice is much less than to kill a jew, you know... lice are fucking small.

read this and learn something

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/

(or if you are short of time or brain cells - it takes ten to twenty times the concentration of cyanide over about fifty to a hundred times as long to kill a louse as it does to kill a person. )

The numbers and the methods seem irrelevant to me, I don't even care about declaring them innocent or guilty, but the motives are crucial because they had not made an official plan for genocide and they didn't need to in order for it to happen. That's something that I think is worth bearing in mind for any ideologue.

Yeah, I don't disagree with any of this, I just wanted to be clear on that detail.

It's actually just about politics not history. And the desire to make your ideology seem more appealing to the masses and removing the genocide stigma. It explains why some of the pics posted by them include fake quotes and other forms of manipulation. It had to be conscious.

With the crematoria comes the statement: here be bodies. That was the element lacking in Spanish camps in Cuba and British camps in South Africa. And people still put all the blame for the victims on them.

And also with the enormous amount of crematorium provision at Auschwitz comes the statement : here be a hell of a lot of bodies
and the question : where did they come from?

Of course there were bodies, there were bodies in the Boer war and there were bodies in Buchenwald before any mass killings took place. That much is inevitable, and would have to be dealt with. Clearly, if mass killings were planned at the time of Auschwitz' construction crematorium I would be insufficient. The point I'm making is that it wasn't part of a great plan, and the reason I think that's significant is that I think anyone bound to an ideology can end up doing the same thing if put under similar pressures with few options.

Tbh, I think it's much worse than that
Some people put those fake quotes ironically as a troll. Then the rest of the morons latch on to that and think it's the real deal.

Although it would have to be an ideology that allowed mass murder of course...

>Then the rest of the morons latch on to that and think it's the real deal.

a great deal of the arguments presented here are simply from ignorance. People making shit up, or quoting things that are obviously untrue, or at least easily researched to be untrue.

I love the ones who quote the World Almanac to show that not a single jewish person died in the entire world between 38 and 48 - really what does go on in their heads? Not a single person for ten years?

do they think that the population just stayed steady - so a few died a few were born, but the whole war had no real effect?

the shills came early eh?

not shills. Interested debaters. have you anything to debate? any interesting points to make or things not debunked a thousand times?

No, that's exactly the point, it doesn't. Himmler in the Posen speeches needs to justify it only as duty to the German people, as a defensive move. Pol Pot managed to turn agrarianism into a genocidal ideology. I don't see any reason why any ideology couldn't convince itself in this exact same way.

>debunked
>holocaust truth
hey, i know you're french cuck, but its not really your real IP, but homy many different IP's have you got to change between?

Anne Frank was 15 when she arrived at Auschwitz and was fit to work.
But keep posting epic maymays
That's all your peanut brain is capable of

Sorry but it is my IP. I live in France. I am irish originally, but I live in france now.

Anne frank was taken intot he labour Camp section of Auschwitz. To be a slave labourer.

she was transferred to another slave labour camp.

slave labour was a big resource for the nazi war effort.

Ravensbruck was not an extermination centre (although many people were killed there, adn many others died under the poor care of the nazis, who bear responsibility for thise deaths)

the passenger list for the transport that took Anne Frank to auschwitz listed 1,019 people; of those, 425 were selected for labor and registered at Auschwitz, and 594 were not processed into the camp and were gassed. The 594 included all of the children on the train who were under 15 years old. None of the 425 people who were registered were under 15.

Auschwitz consisted of dozen of camps - some even had greenhouses and bunnies for fur, others had a research lab with a library - but it also had industrial sized crematoria and gas chambers... there is no logical contradiction in this.

But Himmler was building on an accepted part of the ideology - that there were such things as subhumans, and that they did not deserve human rights.

>believe what some suicide country says
>irish living in france
is that where their headquarters are?

You're confusing me with Lithuania but keep trying, I'm sure you'll learn the difference sometime

not your personal army, faggot. go back to Sup Forums

>is that where their headquarters are?

yes that is the headquarters of G Force. Do not believe the Hollywood movie version, that was made by Jews trying to steal our efforts. Our superhero guinea pigs are 100% french, apart from the one Irish one that I am the handler for.

what the fuck are you on about?

BASED POLE

>believe what some suicide country says

So far I'm not seeing any arguments or points, just Sup Forums tier shitposting

Any extreme ideology, one way or another, believes someone to be beneath them. Unless you don't think political genocide counts, history would seem to suggest that anyone who is uncompromising in their ideology is capable of committing genocide under the right circumstances.

yeah you may be right. Totalitarianism and absolutism go hand in hand.

All holocaust denial material is bullshit taken out of context.

This link scares the alt-right: imgur.com/a/725A7

More and more people btfoing the deniers in these threads. Damn you're taking all the fun away from me guysss

fuck this thread, all my post are looked as spam
this site is truly shilled to death

imgur as evidence whew lad, UN you have a hebrew png faggot, get better training, saucide country says what?

Are you using google translate, you fucking imbecile? Learn to spell

suicide country says what?

>presenting the historical truth is shilling

>look mom, i'm trolling on Sup Forums

dunno why you guys are bad shit crazy about the holohoax
i mean they did deserve every bit of it

I wouldn't mind if they actually killed the elite (bankers, oil barons, etc.) but all they managed to kill are bunch of old people, kids and women
Nazis were fucking hypocrites. During anchluss they managed to get a hold of a Rothschild and let him go for a ransom.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Nathaniel_de_Rothschild

>this is gas chamber 1 million jews died in there

>imgur as evidence
have you looked at it - a very well researched set of pages that include just about every meme ever posted here and gives proper sources for all replies

(You)

this is the door put into a different doorway that was opened up when the gas chamber was re-purposed in 1943.

only a few thousand people died in that room.

No one (apart from deniers) has ever claimed that this is the door that was used when that room was a gas chamber.

probably because germans didnt want to trigger US mutts into going batshit crazy
nevertheless that was quiet the ransom they had to pay for the kike
secondly, every international kike is a cia nigger without him releasing it , its in their blood

even the children?

they deserved it?

>UN
suicide country says what?
they deserved it, even though it never happened
all jews are bad nigger
oy vey 4 million in that exact champer anti semite
>imgur
lel

hey french fag i got a question
look i dont want to shill for holohoax , but are there documents of transportation of coal gas and other shit they used ?

>>imgur
>lel

this is not an argument.

have you looked? Read it?

why not? afraid you might learn something?

the children grow up to be the death of the west
many bankers were propably polish jews kids in ww2, and look how they have destroyed the world economy, and the nepotism which they kept going

>>>imgur
>>lel
>this is not an argument
go back to le read it

yes.

lots of them. Sadly I do not read german, but the archives are enormous. they include many travel documents detailing transports to the various camps (labour and murder camps) and the blueprints of the gas chambers and crematoria, the orders for the gas tight doors, the inventory for the hatch covers and the wire cages the Zyklon pellets were put in through, the ventilation equipment to clear the gas out, the designs of the ovens, the maintenance of them, the number of bodies they could cremate a day - a huge amount of documents.

so you approve of the murder of about two million kids?

>we don't care about evidence
Proof not evidence is all I care about. I'm British, I'm not a Nazi, I have no preconception. Yet when I ask why bullying and name calling ('Holocaust denier') is being applied to my friends when surely the proving of a thing should come before the persecution and accusations of denial to those who question it I am met with scraps of vague documents and non conclusive photographs that could be of anything.
I say again
We knew the Germs used euthanasia when we were playing football with them in the 30's.
In military history up to 1946 more soldiers have died from diseases through living in camps than have died in combat.
Was the fear of euthanasia what caused an in camp meme while Germany was being starved into defeat. That would be totally understandable and must have been awful for detainees. But did it become a psy-op in 1946?
Most importantly where are the eleven million remains (it's not just a Jewish thing).
>1946 "they all went up the chimney" they'll believe that.
>2018 forensic science is available, we know you cant get rid of one body easily, eleven million is a lot to take on faith.
So where are they.
Why have they never been recovered (nobody wanted a smallpox/typhus outbreak in 1946?).
Why have the remains never even been marked.
Prove it or drop it.
Drop the name calling and nasty attacks.
Once it's proven it's proven as far as I'm concerned but nobody ever bothered proving it to me at school, just ordered me to accept on faith. Well no, I don't persecute people on faith anymore. I've seen to much.

>go back to le read it
why did you leave 9gag?

still not an argument

but perhaps you have a point to make - what is it that you think shows that the systematic mass murder of jews did not occur?

>lots of them. Sadly I do not read german
o'relly?
you're fucking retarded. the only argument against the protocols of zion is that there are no sources, still you believe something you can't confirm or understand
you know all of this because you believe some faggot discovered it?
some dane tried to find results of dead bodies and or ash at (conecentration camps) and found literally nothing. thats evidence, and stronger, than yours. what about that. you can actually read that, and its study in english so go ahead