Hi /pol, so I've been ordering essays from this one Swede girl to write for me for business purposes...

Hi /pol, so I've been ordering essays from this one Swede girl to write for me for business purposes. She's a real cutie and has been delivering incredibly great essays for almost 4 months straight now. 3000 words per essay, very well formulated about any topic that I so choose.

Today I got yet another essay for last month (February), in it she cited an inspirational quote, from the Qur'an. I honestly don't know what to make of this Sup Forums and I'm legitimately angry. It's so benign, but why would she cite the Qur'an? Of all the books?

This is my first encounter with actual crossbreeding Islam in Swedish society. As a Swede. I'm in my mid 20s, and so far I only saw the Swedish fetishization of Islam as just a meme. Yeah we're all tolerant about it and whatnot but I've never encountered any issues in the wild, until today. I don't know why I have an issue with this. But are we just going to fucking cite the Qur'an now? This is pissing me off. What do I do? Be realistic

Why dont you fucking ask her yourself?

How the fuck are we honestly supposed to answer this for you?

I'll ask why she chose to cite the Qur'an and see what she'll answer. I bet she'll just ignore it, though.

Give her the ol' Dickaroo and tell her to never ever cite Q*ran again.

At least you’re not cucks like Amerimutts. In America they’re not teletant of Islam... they worship negroes instead. They mix with them, promote them in music and film, and push their wretched and ugly “culture” onto the rest of the world. They wont stop until every non-black country in this world becomes cucks like them.

Just let it go and ask her to write an essay about the islamisation of sweeden & rising crime rate

Wait what? So I just Google for a random Swedish girl and you post 3 pics of that girl getting blacked? WTF???

Also I reached out to her and she seems to be the SJW type, which is comforting to me, because at least Islam hasn't penetrated to the mainstream, and may it never do. Day of the rope for these Islam loving SJW pieces of crap

What is Islam but a revitalised version of the Bible or the Torah? Choosing between the three desert religions is a non-issue. What matters most is whatever is permanent, and that is genetics Mixing with a black will permanently erase your idenity. The little muslim ghetto where all the Arabs congregate and live and breed among themselves is a blessing. Would you prefer the Americuck way? Would you prefer negroes to “assimilate” into your society so they can mix with you and you merge with them to become a cesspool of uglyness? I know what I prefer.

That black man is a celebrity, it's just a fan pic.

Tell her not to cite the Koran as it often offends the peaceful folk - no matter what the context - and they may try to kill you.

Tell her to put on a swedish flag bikini and take some pictures so you guys can stay relevant.

What about the other pics though?

Boy, you just living the meme for your folks

>56%

Im yurofag dumass.
And now its time for mettbrötchen !

/thread

>sweden is fucked and its because of the female politicians who run the country

>swordfag

Ghei nazi larpers at it again.

fråga henne hur och vem gav henne det citatet.
Problemet är vem som gav henne denna info.

are you retarded? the usa keeps the niggers segregated due to urban planning and the lack of public transportation. no one lives with niggers. unfortunately for you, my inbred mongrel friend you're completely fucked. your population density is so high in such a tiny spot that actually if you were to walk around randomly in the usa and the uk you would run into a darkie in the uk first. you will be replaced, as your jew masters mandate
>bring britcancer inbred
>be controlled by jews for 800 years
rofl

just pretend its white sharia and have kids with her

mhh, Im a knifefag and carry it outside.
Going shopping now for just 20mins

>10% seeing a nigger
>90% seeing multiple Ahmeds
>100% seeing a slav
>5% seeing a german

>Rosenberg fan
>staying relevant

Man thats sad

That's Voe, famous Norwegian blogger. Never been blacked.

Actually she is not Swedish. It's famous Norwegian blogger Emilie Marie Nereng aka Voe.

you need some help dude

Hatte zwar gerade ein Schnitzelbrötchen mit Unmengen Senf aber Mettbrötchen mit dick Butter und Zwiebeln klingt gut.

I would argue the same for you.

What was the quote?

have her write an essay justifying the holocaust

Ein Brötchen mit Mett,Zwiebel und Salad, das zweite standart jap. Teriakyhuhn mit Mayo.

Habe gesten mal einen Burger mit süßem Senf/Mayo/Chili gemacht. Ist auch nice