en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/rapes-in-london-soar-by-20-amid-warning-of-a-rise-in-sex-attacks-in-the-capital-a3774171.html
mensenhandelweb.nl/system/files/documents/08 feb 2016/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery-05-03-2014.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It does

>Muslims rape my (insert name)

Why have the bongposters become so incoherent lately? Are all the white ones too scared to post now?

>It didn't happen to me so it isn't happening to someone else.

Rotherham 1,400 children

It's not a rape when muslim does it

Nice try Mohammed, we all know they fanaticise about young white girls, and justify it to themselves by calling them whores because they don’t wear a hijab.

No it’s cultural enrichment, part and parcel if you will.

Here's some interesting reading about the UK :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet

You don't hear about it because that would be a hate crime.

>horrific betrayal of 1,400 children

true

>1 post by this ID
Sage goes in all fields

>flag
brainwashing is real confirmed
I mean, Ive known this for a while, im just pointing it out.

top what muslims think
bottom reality

Truth =/= propaganda.

Oh wow, you've convinced me! Its not like I live here and can tell you that no one ever talks about this. Only taxi drivers get a bad reputation but thats always been the case

>>Be in UK
>>"Muslims rape my [Insert name]"

Muslims raped a British girl and grinded her into kebabs. This actually fucking happened.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

Categorical bullshit. In Iraq there are huge regions of christians and they aren't oppressed there

It does happen m8. Just not as bad as some other European countries. Pretending it doesn't happen, or being in denial of the events does nothing useful. In order to resolve a problem, we must first recognise a problem exists. How do you expect hard anti-immigration laws to be put into place if you ignore all the shit that muzzies do?

And a random guy opened fire on 50 americans in Las Vegas. But I don't believe the gun crisis is anywhere near as big as the media make it out to be.

Selectively picking extreme examples doesn't make you right about an overall generalisation

How do you like my pepe edit? :^)

It genuinely is a tiny minority though and rarely happens. This slippery slope idea that every Muslim is capable of becoming a terrorist is a logical fallacy.

People don't just decide they want to kill innocents, they had something wrong with them in the first place that gets exploited by malicious terrorist groups

Pretty terrible on the thumbnail. Make the teeth bigger & make them a little lighter against the black background and it'll be an improvement m8.

Nice strawman. I didn't mention terrorism. What i'm talking about is their ideology is derived from their religion. Their religion is not subject to change because to do so would be to re-qrite hte word of God (according to them). If they wont change, and their ideals are contrary to our western ideals, then either we must change our ideals and sacrifice all the great things we've done, or we must boot them the fuck out of our country.

Muslims are toxic to western civilisation.
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

Yeah, literally never. Try telling that to these kids, each of whom was raped by a filthy shitskin in the name of their false prophet muhammad. So fuck off with your religion of peace bullshit, faggot.

>Make the teeth bigger & make them a little lighter

No, I strove for realism :^)

>re-qrite hte
re-write the

>German humour

In that case then you'll need to lighten the background. People's mouths are not pitch black.

>"Muslims rape my [Insert name]"
I'll insert kids. Yeah that thing in Rotterdam was all faked. Fuck off mohammed

>they had something wrong with them in the first place that gets exploited by malicious terrorist groups
>something wrong with them in the first place
They do, they are fucking mudslimes

>yfw feed the parents their own daugther when they came looking for her

see

Germans really do suck at humour.
I should note however that the best results for dental hygeine in the world is shared by both Germany and Britain, regardless of stereotypes.

Your ID sounds like a retard saying "squirrel"

What you gonna do about it mate?

Meet me at Mcdonalds. Bring a team.

Why are you so angry, user? :^)

Pic related

Fuck off Scotland Yard

Fuck off you lying shit. I've literally had multiple friends be robbed raped, and/or murdered by muslims.

*fapfapfap*

>Your ID sounds like a retard saying "squirrel"

That's how I pronounce it. I also have trouble pronouncing words that are heavy on the rhotic r, like "reverend".

J U S T

> « sex gang»

standard.co.uk/news/crime/rapes-in-london-soar-by-20-amid-warning-of-a-rise-in-sex-attacks-in-the-capital-a3774171.html

Rape up 20%. I wonder how these cops keep a straight face when they say they have no idea why

Having cunts raped and machete'd is not considered terrorism, yet they're devoted to those habits.

fuck off, pics or it didn't happen

Yes, the Funny Boyz kebab shop incident is an extreme example but you cannot deny that there is an endemic problem with grooming gangs
>mensenhandelweb.nl/system/files/documents/08 feb 2016/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery-05-03-2014.pdf

>It genuinely is a tiny minority though and rarely happens.
Muslims are 30x over-represented in cases of child rape in Britain. Are you saying there's no problem with rape gangs and child abuse by Muslims in our cities?

I have noticed that some Brits refuse to accept the state of affairs regarding the grooming gang problem. As if accepting it as a fact would be so destructive to their emotional wellbeing that they have to remain in denial about it

so stop being offensive you tosser, and you won't be arrested. damn how retarded are you?

>imblyign yuo didn get a kick oud of it :DD

Melbourne cops do the same about the rise in home invasions correlating with niggers increasing in population.

>(((pure coincidence)))

>it doesn't matter as long as it doesn't happen to me

but i h ave 5 million dailymail articles!111

>Hello my fellow Brit

In Rotherham 2015 there were 1400 cases of Muslims raping kids, so don't give me that shit that Muslims don't rape kids in Britain... cause news flash they do

Peace=/= silence

My little cousin was raped by a pack of disgusting muslims.
Two of them were given suspended sentences and the other got 18months.
The press did not want to hear about it.

Exactly mate, tell these left wing mulsim loving scum the truth about what muslims do to our children. NO SURENDER

As long as they pay the jizya and don’t advocate for their religion and go along with Ramadan and don’t drink alcohol or eat pork in the view of muslims.

t. Imran

if you are joking, dont, its not funny
if you are unironically serious, god help us all

>we all know they fanaticise about young white girls,
Who doesn't?

Is having sex the answer to declining birth rates?

I don't think OP lives in Londistan.

This is actually insane, how Britian havent gassed these parasits yet is a mystery to me

Jolly good post fellow british person.

The good thing about muslims in the UK is ... that Europeans - specially Eastern Europeans like Poles, Czechs, Bulgarians, etc - are not tolerant to them and do not consider them a part of the British society. When you see a muslim clashing with a European muslims usually retreat and shit their burqas. Sooo... maybe the Europeans can be useful?

Of course I'm not talking about 'europeans' like Spaniards as they're not white themselves.