Why hasn't Steven Crowder gotten his 10/10 wife pregnant yet? They've been married since 2012

Why hasn't Steven Crowder gotten his 10/10 wife pregnant yet? They've been married since 2012.

>10/10
nope.

Seriously? He’s too comfortable in women’s clothing. It’s funny when Sam Hyde does it, but I think he is plagued by homosexual demons infesting his mind. He probably only has anal sex with her.

i wish them the best

He meaning Crowder

Most likely hasn't found a suitable bull yet.
These things take time, OP

Hes gayer then not gay Jared. IDC if he actualy punches cornholes but when you already come off as gay all the gay jokes and bits are just weird and overly done. He cant go half an hour without regressing into his gay lisp and talking about all the fags trying to fuck him at various gay bars that he only goes to prove hes "not a bigot". Not making any of this up.

He could start the ethnostate. We just need to convince him to take time off and start pumping out 10-12 white babies a year

She's not 10/10. In Ukraine she's average maybe 7/10

If you saw her ass all you'd ever think about was anal sex with her too.

She probably won't have kids with him because she knows she isn't going to stay with him.

That's not fair, you Ukrainıy are the most beautiful. Why are your women so beautiful? How do I attain their hearts?

Hes not gay. Just canadian.

He's gay.
And "Not Gay" Jared is [spoiler]gay[/spoiler]

damn, Ukraine has it good
>tfw born of polish

But we are talking about amerimutts here

Finally got to see Sri Lanka flag how u doing Lankan friend

How are the leafs being talked about in India right now?

She looks like a major cunt.

Responsible parents don’t reproduce until they can do so responsibly. Only niggers and beaners spray out children without a clue.

Rare. How is the weather?