Did I miss the thread?

Did I miss the thread?

It's all over

I liked it quite a bit

I love it.
A bit rough in storytelling but it avoid most tropes i dislike in common shounen romcom.

wait what, did it end in japan?

i liked the pacing
not too short not too long
really just pleasant overall

It bowed out gracefully before it overstayed its welcome, which is a nice break from the typical shit where it either goes on far longer than it should, or gets axed right as it's getting good.

scanlators pumped out the last volume over the last 5 days or so

>thought the introduction of autistic ninja boy was to keep it fresh bouncing between pairs with different dynamics
>THE END

y-you too

>scanlators pumped out the last volume over the last 5 days or so
Thank you Meraki-scan.

>Shorter than i thought
i have mixed feeling about this. It's good that it didn't meander but i want more of shinobu

T H E B E S T

She and the other girl didn't get otp where the childhood friend is given one.
cmon, we need one more volume.

but the other friend do got his Ikemen BF or at least started the path

Genki still need to recover from loosing Macho

the ikemen friend is still shown not interested in romantic sense to her.

re-read the date chapter

>No shitty drama.
>Actually endearing protagonists.
>Simple love story without third wheels.
Why was it so good, Sup Forums? Would it kill the nips to do more like this one?

Yeah, i love this series as its avoid all the shitty tropes in shounen romcom.

But there is too few of this type of series. One that come up in my mind is Bonnouji.

Jitsu wa fell into some of them, but avoided the worst one, luckily, and the humor never failed to deliver.
I feel Shinobu's manga was a back and forth between author and editor.
>Add a third wheel now
>Adds genki girl, and steps back immediately
>Your last third wheel failed add a new one
>Adds childhood friend, and looks like all's set, but then, it rolls back immediately
>We need a better thid wheel, add another
>Ninja boy that knows Shinobu, but he stepped down before even showing any interest in Shinobu

I feel the author and editor were playing "Too fast, says you" over and over.

yeah, it seems the author want to create more rounded character setting but editor want the cliche tropes.

Does that mean that for us to have a decent manga without shit, we need either to purge the editors or create a magazine without shitters?

editors is needed to make the mangaka more structured. Some manhwa are meadering like hell through half a dozen volume to a point to we forgot what the manga is actually about.

but in turn shittty editors forced their shitty cliched taste into the mangaka.
basically it seems many editors goes if it not popular enough, throw more cliche.

>basically it seems many editors goes if it not popular enough, throw more cliche.
This. It seems like most of them just look at trends and try to emulate them without thinking how it can affect the work they are supposed to protect.

I think Shinobu's could hold very well on it's own on ninja shenanigans alone, but apparently, that wasn't enough. I'm happy it ended on a high note, and with 5 volumes, no less.

Yes

>I'm happy it ended on a high note,

Yeah. on one side i really love this fact, on the other side, i want to see more of shinobu actually dating him.

Seriously many romcom ended with me goes, "finally it ended."
but this i'm love how it end but really want more.