Iq is dropping across the west

the answer is very clear with incorporation of woman to labor market the more sucessfull and smart one prefer the liberty and power of living on their own and fullfill their career before any any children if they have one at all
To the society as whole is objetively worse the emancipation of woman ,the human resources of the country are worsening

Other urls found in this thread:

omicsonline.org/open-access/the-possible-link-between-autism-and-glyphosate-acting-as-glycine-mimetic-a-review-of-evidence-from-the-literature-with-analysis-1747-0862-1000187.php?aid=64626
youtube.com/watch?v=NanT-GAgiEY
youtube.com/watch?v=JfhOL8rQyYQ
naturalnews.com/eugenics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not only native people are getting dumber as concecuence of only working people has more children but inmigration is making things worse

in finland in 2009 natives were around 550

now is in 530
japan seem inmune to this promems but across the europe in nearly 10 years the performance has dropped by 20 points

and we are talking exclusively of native european not inmigrant

why the fuck would Swiss people wanna immigrate? there's no better country in the world than theirs

Welcome to the world of dysgenics.

Unlike Sup Forums memes muh based Switzerland has a shitton of Ausländers. 25%. Most of them are from the Balkan, but their average IQ is slightly lower, too. Somewhere between 8x for Albania and 9x for Serbia.

I wouldn’t use pisa scores as they’re not tied to any objective measure. However unless we perfect genetic engineering or practise eugenics then it seems like we humans will degrade back to the level of simple animals. The fact that saying this is somehow wrong worries me.

we will end like greeks if we dont implement any serious measure

Public schools tend to do that

More like the gretchin from 40k.

So we need to remove the pollutants from the envoriment.
>fluoride
>heavy metals
>endocrine disruptors
>glyphosate (found as an enzyme disruptor) omicsonline.org/open-access/the-possible-link-between-autism-and-glyphosate-acting-as-glycine-mimetic-a-review-of-evidence-from-the-literature-with-analysis-1747-0862-1000187.php?aid=64626

Turns out glyphosate mimics glycine (pic related)

in their peak in the 90s nordic countries average 103-105 the perfomance has droped by 3 iq points in 25 years argentina and brasil seem closer day by day

Absolutely. This is why I think certain populations like americans are basically unsalvageable as they’ve simply mutated too far due to mutagenic chemicals found in their nature. Of course not all mutations are bad, but just think about what kind of selective pressures apply in the US. In fact, soyboys could possibly be even classified as their own subspecies, as they’re likely evolved to become like that.

Indeed. It's called the Fisher effect and for the first time it's observing a decline.
It's funny because Idiocracy is the only movie that was created as a comedy and is slowly becoming a documentary.

I heard an interesting statistic a number of years back (easily remembered due to the 5's):
In 1955, the average 15 year old had a vocabulary of 50,000 words.
In 2005, the average 15 year old had a vocabulary of 15,000 words.

Interestingly the same adolescent is weaker today than their equivalent mothers in the 1950's.

Holy shit economists use shitty mathematical notation. Anyways I wonder if one of the main driving forces of this is that many traits which correlate with intelligence seem unattractive. There are studies which show a correlation between intelligence and low social relations.

The future is bleak. Also I doubt this is happening in China so they will overtake us.

Why would it not happen in china? They have slightly stricter gender roles but nothing radical.

great, the most intelligent Americans filter their water and don't take those pollutants. Yet others still take those. There's more left to do than I thought.
Are you going to filter your water with reverse osmosis and activated charcoal? Are you going to detoxify yourself?

Press For Truth has tips and sources in their discription.

youtube.com/watch?v=NanT-GAgiEY
youtube.com/watch?v=JfhOL8rQyYQ
Get those videos downloaded, in case they get removed.

This contains tons of info to find out about:
naturalnews.com/eugenics.html

I’ll have to check those but unless you live in a bubble you cannot avoid all pollutants as they’re found in all food and even in the air. Europe is aeons ahead of US in this issue though. Did you know that americans still use lead pipes?

Well I know that, I've been hearing that some water has got higher levels of lead. Many schools don't warn about the lead levels in water.
Sadly though still nothing is done against it, they already could've replaced the lead pipes with copper pipes.

I hope your nation uses copper pipes, copper is just a trace element, no heavy metal.

Server to join: un5qkUd (discord)
www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_stream

How long is that link open?

Link permanent