I actually feel sick, this disgusts me so much. What can be done to stop the Ireland2040 project?

I actually feel sick, this disgusts me so much. What can be done to stop the Ireland2040 project?

youtube.com/watch?v=VG47lcH8DRA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfNtKbmYSqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they were never going to let us slip through unnoticed,
shill the national party as much as you possibly can,
they currently are our greatest hope.
in the meantime, you must stay strong,
try listening to mosley or vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=yfNtKbmYSqQ

The National Party are too Catholic, we need a secular right wing!

they are the best we have, they were never going to be perfect

They only have like two or three people and are they even running for offical elections?

What's the weather like? I'm surrounded by snow, it hasn't stopped all day, about a foot or so now, that's a reference to my erection though.

not too bad, about 4 inches of it where i am

>4 inches
bet you're a manlet too.

Maybe he just stuck it in the snow.

Never seen snow before lads. feelsbadman

Ireland is just going to be the funnel for getting “refugees” into the UK after Brexit. They had to lay the groundwork for this before Brexit could go ahead.

An actual anti-immigration party founded on Irish identity is going to take several cycles to build up. Catholicism is a great tool in terms of being a shorthand for Irishness. I'm not even Catholic myself.

Lookks like Belfast is soon going to be Blackfast XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

What a bloody shame. That'll be another white paradise down the drain then. I'm from Germanistan (stuck in Dublin due to that snow business at the moment) and I really enjoyed not seeing a single fucking headscarf on the streets here.

I just want it to stop. I'm sorry brother.

Lots of nigs and east asians in the city centre.

You're going to have to go with the Catholics until then. You don't actually have a choice if you want Ireland to be Irish in the near future.

Not nearly as bad as in Germany. For one, there's zero (0) signs in Arab. Walk down the wrong street in Germany and the only German you'll see is the street name itself.

Are you serious.

I am a nordie and I feel we are swamped with Africans in the south

The good thing is if we become too swamped, we can always resurrect a new version of the IRA to get rid of the foreigners

It's just so frustrating because it feels like there is nothing we can do about it. Democracy is so suicidal because the general population are so stupid and it leads to things like this. An island on the edge of the Atlantic getting it's own people to become minorites in their own country. How can something like that happen? I just want a race war

On one hand I'm glad, on the other we're on the same road as Germany and the more visible the problem is the more quickly people will begin to react against it. How'd you enjoy Dublin?

There will be no race war, there might be a pogrom. If there was a campaign to make Ireland unstable, the "refugees" wouldn't be hanging about. They would be on the first boat from rosslare

No one will vote for them because they're unknown. Voting for them is throwing your vote away. The best hope is Fianna Fáil. There's still a chance that Éamon de Valera's party can be resurrected to its formal glory.

No there's not. It's controlled entirely by the neoliberal managerial class and there is no avenue for taking that party over. If there was a figure in either Fine Gael or Fianna Fáil espousing anything like our views who we could rally behind à la Jeremy Corbyn for the far-left in Britain then maybe that would be an option but that person doesn't exist.

I do exist I just need about five years

gl lah, lads taking power bit by bit on the inside is more important than any sort of internet activism or shit-posting.

Apartments blocks in dublin are about 20% muslim. How are these cunts affording the 1800 a month rent? The wives don't work and they have 2 or 3 kids. How is Abdul with no qualifications finding decent work to support his family? He probably work s in Spar and scams the welfare system. It's a joke.

What can men do against such reckless hate?