To the world:

To the world:
Sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Commonwealth_Occupation_Force
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry for what? Technology and civilization? That flag never disappoints.

>Never colonized by Europe
Make these areas turn green.

Polls show we're not Europe, except Poland thinks we are. Also they like us more than various britcucks and neanderthals, according to the same polls.

South Korea and Japan are pretty much American colonies at this point

Dude, Poland used to like never exist.
Why couldn't you russkies make that happen again?

Reminder that the only reason Korea wasn’t under European influence was because it was under Chinese and Japanese influence.

>sorry
Europeans are so cucked.

That's because they're asking (((the city people))).

lol what you saying sorry for eurocuck? it was the british and french that did most of that

RULE BRITANNIA! FUCK THE WORLD IT ALL BELONGS TO THE ANGLO SAXON TRIBE

> LGBTJew flag
We're not sorry for sharing technology and philosophy with barbarians who just want us dead

you are a broke ass nigga nation but i do like you ivan,its a shame our nations dont get along well

To the world :
You're welcome (figure of speech)

>russia
>europe

now what about countries that have been (are) under jewish control?

>amerimutt under meme EU flag: sorry
>amerimutt reaction to it : yuropoors so cucked

>French Guiana
>Europe
american made maps are the funniest xD

hey pjotre, now that berlusconi comes back here can we be friend again?

Feels good man.

>French Guiana
>French

>Europe
>South America

I've always found it funny how Europeans claim that they themselves are the #1 best shining example of human rights while simultaneously being one of its most egregious violators.

Sorry for abandoning them.

France always considers its overseas land to be just as much France as mainland france itself. french guinea isnt in europe but it is still legally as french as mainland france

Glory to europe

jew rats will pay and this time will end the work

This, pretty much. Japan was meant to be the American empire's Hong Kong, but they retained the culture over the years. South Korea is their new Hong Kong.

We're not Europe.

Map is fake news. Many of these countries that it says haven’t been colonized actually have been.

Japan was colonized post ww2

Hallo Judensau

just color in the whole fucking map for that (except for Best korea)

SUS À LA PERFIDE ALBION !

this euroflag fag again

kys

sage

Come on, fag. Without the european colonization we would be still be naked fishing using spears and worshipping the moon.

I've always found it funny that brainlets like you don't understand how societal values change and one can advocate for moral good even if one has previously done moral evil.

Map is false
Mongolia declared independence from the Qing dynasty, and in 1921 established de facto independence from the Republic of China. Shortly thereafter, the country came under the control of the Soviet Union

>Europe!
HAHAHA! Do geography you plankton.
T mongal hoard from Europe

what the fuck are you sorry about, you little bitch? european colonization was the best thing to happen to the world since that meteor almost wiped out life

>To the world:
>Sorry.
Sorry not sorry. I'm proud of my country.

>Japan/korea
Occupied post ww2 by ALIED occupation force including Britain so that makes the light gree

>Thailand
Lost territory to Britain and was pretty much a buffer state for French Indochina and the British raj.

>Liberia
definitely yellow at least if not dark green

Well... you know

Thank God that Sweden never had a big transcontinental empire
>gets put in with the rest because its white.

You're not European, so why are you apologizing?

I can pretty much guarantee the OP is German.

> while simultaneously being one of its most egregious violators.
Yeah, after like all other countries.

Learn the difference between a client state and a colony.

Umm sorry dear but my flag has never colonized a single nation. We've always fought to reclaim our own lands

Compared to this shithole we have today it wouldnt be so bad

Ethiopia... Am I looking at a different history?

I don't think their imports/exports are that heavily American oriented. Belarus/Russia bond is way stronger, I even think Poland/Russia trade relations are closer than that between Japan and the US.

Well you faggots were friends with the turks idk what the fuck this picture is.
Also you're under kike control for centuries and you take pride in it.
Almost as repulsive as the average 56% gmobeast , opioid ridden mutt.

Superiority complex much?

I think italians were in ethiopia around ww2

>WE'RE NOT SORRY
>*applause*

To the world: lol git gud scrub

Italian invasion of Abassynia

Pathetic

this tbqh

should be "currently colonized by Europe"

To the world:
gg ez

Cuck

"Under European control" and "Colonised by Europeans" are different things. Japan was occupied by Britain Post-WW2.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Commonwealth_Occupation_Force
and the Soviets occupied North Korea.

Also I don't get how that map can claim that China was under European influence and Thailand wasn't.

To the world:
You're welcome!

Patagonia was colonized by Chilean and Argentinian authorities.

to the world:
you're welcome for leadin you away from your non civilized way of life

Ethiopia was never colonized by Europe. It was conquered by the Italians, but In the same way Germany conquered France.

Hi Minnesota

Pjotre isn't a russian name, you're thinking of Piotr.

Why the fuck is french guiana purple?

To Europe:

Thank you.

Of all the conquering people’s throughout history the Europeans/Americans were the least barbaric and gave the most culture and improvements to the conquered.
When China starts running things you will miss the Europeans.

Long live the empire.

>Brit
>relevant

Iran was occupied and split in two during WW2. Liberia was also created as an American protectorate, and afganistan was at one point occupied by the Soviets. You also forgot to colour Somaliland.

Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet were also at one point included in the British Raj, as did Afganistan.

Why did you guys leave?

Your non-country's achievements are even more pathetic actually.

>Be Venezuelan

Spain was doing a good a job here. Now look at this shit.

>be japan
>make fun britain's relevance
Have you ever even had an empire? Raping some chinese and korean children then getting firebombed doesn't count.

SUCCESS IS NOT A CRIME

and papa putin says that you are

U.S. doesn't have a military base here, it's Australian owned with U.S. and Australian troops

Do you know how absolutely important this all was to forging the barbarous planet into a structure that could recognize, talk and trade with one another? One of the greatest efforts for good any people have done for the rest of the planet ever.

It has made to mainstream news actually, so that to highlight hypocrisy of EUropeans I suppose. Oh no, Russians are not white. They're Asian.

Japan not influenced by Europe somehow isn't constituted by the fact that the US influenced the fuck out of them.

Kys

Dutch colony.

>Russia
>European

They were colonized by a colony so it doesn't count

Don't be. Soon enough it will be like nothing happened. Behold, this is what true colonization looks like.

WE WUZ EUROPEAN N SHIET