Yahari thread

Everything is burning.
I wish that in way somehow, I could save everyone of us, but the truth is I am only one guy.
Thread theme: m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=tmmrKK2GD6g starts at 10:40
Someone hold me ;-;

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemon-with.com/MAG/oregairu-12-netabare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Yukino BTFOd
>Yui rejected
>Iroha got the longest chapter
it's over YYfags

Rip love story 6

so can someone sum up what is confirmed atm?

no memeing pls

Yui and Yukino both hit rock bottom
Komachi failed the entrance exam
The trio is going on different directions, it's all burning down, even Iroha gets hit by it

>yui 8man date
>yui 8man breakup because yui playing the villain (going 8man mode)
>yukino leaving Club, wants tondo things on her own
>komachi not making it into 8mans school

Haruno wins

That means more Iroha story?

I checked his twitter, this is fake news. He just put out a drawing an hour ago

komachi must be in sudoku mode because she brought shame to oni-chan.

What the FUCK is Watari's problem? Why is he making everyone suffer?

>>komachi not making it into 8mans school
This is the true tragedy

Club is basically in meltdown mode. Iroha's chapter is twice as long as any other chapter and almost a quarter of the volume. Almost nothing whatsoever is known about Iroha's role in the book other than her being the strongest kouhai and giving 8man a good talk.

Komachi not making it in isn't that surprising. She's been his anchor through the entire story, he needs some kind of Komachi loss crisis to show that he can continue functioning once they're not living together.

グーグルドライブがWindows10で起動しなくなったのでもう全部Dropboxに移行しよう…
Can someone translate what he is saying? I don't want him to delete his whole art.

There was a tl guy in the last thread but I don't know where he went

>1つ目
>八幡の結衣への気持ちは変化してないと思う
Hachiman doesn't think his feelings towards Yui have changed.
>プロムの宣伝素材作りのシーン(ピンナップイラスト)もあるし
There is the scene where they are making promotion materials for the prom. (The pinup illustration)
>二人で小町へのお祝い買いに行くシーンもある
There is a scene where they buy something for a celebration for komachi.
>手作りプレゼントというアイデアが出たところで
There is talk about a handmade present
>憎からず思ってる相手から手作り贈られると、「本当に、心が揺れる」と独白してるw
There is just something about [someone] making a present for somebody he/she hates that made me go "that really upsetting*"

>2つ目
>結衣は恋愛感情だと考えてると思う
Yui is thinking that it's romantic love
>ディズニーでの2ショットを撮って、それをこっそりしまっているところを可愛いなって思ってる
They were taking a 2 shot video at disneyland, I thought it was cute that she secretly hid it away.

>そして、雪乃の気持ちを聞くのはずるいから聞けないと思ってる
Yui was thinking that asking yukino about how she felt would be unfair
>好きなのかと聞くと、雪乃は必死に否定してなかったことにしてしまうから**
If Yui asks Yukino about it, she's going to deny it frantically and pretend the question never happened.
If Yui asks Yukino about it, she's going to deny it frantically and Yui is going to have to pretend that they never asked.

>でもそうやって、雪乃のせいにして現状維持を楽しんでることが一番ずるい
But making [event] Yukino's fault and enjoying the current state of affairs is even more unfair.
>というのが結衣の考え
This is what Yui thinks.

>聡くて優しい子だね
What a smart and kind girl.

Notes
This was written from the viewpoint of a reader or reviewer.
It's what he/she thinks about the overall story.
Not an excerpt from the book.

*something closer would be
>There's something about making a present for someone [character] hates that made me monolog "That rustles the jimmies"
** This sentence can be interpreted 2 ways

[Someone] I don't know who hates komachi.
[Event] I don't know what Yukino is taking blame for.

i'm just gonna guess iroha will spur 8man to pursue helping yukino, and this will mark iroha's drop from the 8man bowl.

Not even baiting, this is just what I think is happening.

>グーグルドライブがWindows10で起動しなくなったのでもう全部Dropboxに移行しよう…
Google drive isn't working on my win 10 so I'm moving everything to Dropbox.

So the guy who said Yukino denies her feelings was talking out of his ass? It sounds like it was just a scenario Yui was imagining

You know she's going to be in a stupid waiting list all along.

Thank god. And I thought he would do something crazy. Thanks TLguy.

It's Yui doing the asking, not 8man.
Yui thinks Yukino is going to deny it if she asks.

Meh, nips don't understand this story so all of this is bullcrap

Yea thats what I meant. So Yukino never actually denied anything, Yui just thinks she will. Thats a big difference compared to what people were saying in the last thread

fuck these threads. i'm just gonna wait till they translate it and see for myself

>Komachi failed the entrance exam
what a fucking retard

the absolute state of yuifags

Good to see the confusion cleared up.

Link me to other spoilers and I'll have them translated.

Thanks for the translation, I knew something about it seemed fishy

>憎からず思ってる相手から手作り贈られると、「本当に、心が揺れる」と独白してるw
>There is just something about [someone] making a present for somebody he/she hates that made me go "that really upsetting*"

It's 8man monologue and he is saying that receiving a handmade present from somebody he likes that made his heart moved.

another fucking storm is heading up the US, but nothing can beat the shitstorm that is happening here right now.

Man fuck off. Everything is gone anyway. So stop.

>Komachi goes to the same school as Orimoto
>makes friends with her and gets her to hang out with 8man more until the series ends with them going on their first date at saize

>saize

Komachi hates Orimoto though.

陽乃「君たちみたいなのをなんていうか知ってる?」
八幡「さ、三角関係…?」
陽乃「あっははは、そんな風に思ってるんだ!
あーやばお腹痛い腹筋つるやだこれ!」

In his conversation with haruno he seems to think he is in a love triangle

And the poster seems to think that this shows that 8man have feeling for Yui because he received the hand made cookies from Yui last volume.

I wouldn't trust him completely before I read the volume myself though. (even though I'm a yuifag)

>陽乃「君たちみたいなのをなんていうか知ってる?」
Haruno "Do you know what a relationship like yours is called?"
>八幡「さ、三角関係…?」
Hachiman "A relationship triangle?"
>陽乃「あっははは、そんな風に思ってるんだ! あーやばお腹痛い腹筋つるやだこれ!」
Haruno "Ahahaha, you actually think of it that way! Ah I think my stomach just cramped up."

Nips don't understand this series. I wouldn't trust any of them.

I reported the other thread as there's much more autism

Should just leave it so it can contain the autism desu, things are pretty comfy in this one

>Haruno "Ahahaha, you actually think of it that way! Ah I think my stomach just cramped up."
Why is she such a cunt.

8man thinks he's in one, Haruno's just laughing at him. Without context does that actually confirm her opinion on the matter?

Interesting that 8man sees it as one though.

Any detailed summaries from the nips?
I dont trust these Chinese->Spanish->English spoilers

Remember when 8man and Yui went to the prom? God what a shitfest these threads are. Wake me up when the Komachi and Iroha dialogues are scanned.

Who won?

It actually translates really well in Spanish because of how similar it is. If you go back to the start you can see a lot of inspiration from traditional Spanish folk stories.

Haruno is a piece of shit. If you go all the wayh back to the beginning Yukino already considers her the big bad since the mall date. Everyone just forgot about it. Stupid fucking whore with nothing better to do than torture high school kids.

>Haruno was in too, making it not a triangle but a square.

How can someone not love this ? I love all girls, but I prefer Yui for myself. If 8man doesn't want her, YUI GET. now she is mine.

nobody yet, don't give it to the memes

>haruno wants to help! i swear! she's a really kind hearted person!

After re-reading the sentence I realized that I fucked up.
A literal translation of this would be
>憎からず思ってる相手から手作り贈られると、
Getting something handmade gift from a person that you think hates you,
>「本当に、心が揺れる」と独白してるw
it made me say to myself "That really shakes your heart" haha

It was written from the reviewer's viewpoint.
But I misread the content, sorry.

PLEASE IS THERE ANYTHING MAJOR ON IROHA?

YUI BTFO

B
T
F
O

Where are people getting spoilers in the first place? I'm pretty shit at navigating 2ch so I can't find any threads there

>If you go back to the start you can see a lot of inspiration from traditional Spanish folk stories
Wait what? Chapter 1?
I know spanish has better TLs because the lenguage allows it to be similar to Jap but still.

Was Yui rejected or we need to wait the next volume?

But at least 8man is alright, right?

Whag about the amazon reviews?

No

He is going to break again user, this is getting out of hand. He is going to snap at Haruno or Hayama sooner or later.

see for fucks sake i know the threads are a chaotic miss but literally lurk more

What do you think?

Just 80 pages of him undressing her with his eyes as a red herring. Business as usual.

No reviews yet

I don't think Yui was rejected.It was more like she realized that she fuck-up in the trio-relationship.

I'm not sure if you are serious. But yes. The story is basically a rip off of "dos mujeres un Camino"

E-book should be out in ~5 hours.

She wasn't outright rejected. But if spoilers are to be believed, 8man left her behind to go to Yukino

He's gonna destroy his reputation again by fighting yukimom to help yukinon.

From what I gathered
>8man and Yui go to prom together
>Yukino works at prom instead of attending
>Yukino fucks up
>8man goes to help her
>Cue Yui tears

No 憎からず means someone you like
独白means monologue so it is 8man's thought.

It's implied that it's one of the top schools around and Yui only got lucky getting in.

She sank her own ship after talking with 8man, he was ok with that and went looking for Yukino.

That doesn't make sense. The Spanish translation is way more clear.

user, Yukino literally rejects his help so she can solve it on her own to prove that she doesn't have to rely on him.

Found this
pokemon-with.com/MAG/oregairu-12-netabare/
anything reliable here?

If 8man ditches Yui at a dance for Yukino that's pretty low even for him.

I really hope thats not the case.

What does it say?

Pretty sure my translation is correct.
What did your version say

Basically it's more of a misunderstanding and that hes focused on completing his tasks.

8man is going to find a way go meddle in her affairs, even without Yukino's help.

>8man cares deeply for yukino so much that he would ditch Yui for the chance to help her with anything

so the remaining volumes are just repairing the yukino ship?

This is great news.

Why is Yukino such a uptight haughty bitch? If she weren't so prideful, half the misunderstandings and drama would be gone.

She was crying before the prom. From what is seen in the picture yui is crying wearing a student uniform.

While trying to maintain afloat the scraps of the Yui ship so Yukino can salvage it, don't know about Iroha.

Calm down autist

Iroha won?

The entire story leading up to this has been "hurr yukino is too dependant on 8man"

She wants to prove that wrong before confirming genuinity.

Just stop replying to this fucking guy.
200 posts in every thread about how shitty yukino and yukinofags are.
This has to be some form of therapy.

I'm not all that bothered by him. I just like telling him to fuck off.

Well I guess if he is having fun and you are having fun then all is well.
But if he kills himself you are to blame.

>it's just one guy
Just like "Yuipolfag" right? God forbid people share the same opinion, especially one that you don't agree with.

Why won't they just have a genuine threesome?Like friends with benefits?

Fuck off yuipollfag, we know it's you

I'm not having fun, but I'm not that bothered by him. I'm not telling him to kill himself, just to leave.

That is yuipollfag