New Yokio final trailer and review by ANN

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=hwc6fTnsdBI

Review
animenewsnetwork.cc/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3072860

If ann and reddit hate it does that mean we like it?

Sure, if they replace all characters, get a better character-designer and rewrite the script.

it'd be cool if we just forgot that this existed instead of giving it any attention, negative or otherwise

who cares what they think, what do YOU think?

My life me 2.0

What's the difference between my buttons and an agenda? One of them is what you think you're pushing and the other is what you're actually pushing.

>it's shit
damn, what a surprise

looking good

>narutard SJW bumps thread
I'm not surprised

Question is anyone curious enough to actually watch it and see how bad it is?

>This show was created for Fox's now-defunct ADHD animation programming initiative - but when all was said and done, it never aired. So, Netflix got it.

that actually explains a lot

I hope its funny, but this is more territory.

>This narutard bumped this thread
>I better bump this thread to say how much of a retard that narutard is.
How many layers of irony are you on user, or are you actually this dumb?

I didn't. Presumably you did because you don't know how to post without bumping.

Mods should ban these faggots.

>It's a Jaden spends his father's money episode.

>it's a will refuses to be a parent marathon

Why are people so jealous towards jaden?

Well I stand corrected, my bad

because we deserve everything he has more than he does

If Will Smith was a real parent, he would have put this thing out of its misery a long time ago.

I just think Jaden Smith is trying to meme his way into infamy. Hopefully this will be at least enjoyable.

If Will Smith was handling this instead of Jaden, we'd have snappy dialogue and a catchy rap for an OP.

Then it would be cringe shit, and not satirical shit.

This is going to be but I'm going to love the meme fiesta here.

Writing satire requires a frame of thinking that is outside of social norms and I don't think Jaden has that.

Jaden is a pretty weird kid, I wouldn't put satire past the entire definition of his existence

No but seriously why is this even here?
The cast is all western, the production company is western, and I'm willing to bet that the animation is western as well and that IG and Deen's only input was to give tips to the animators on how to draw in a more anime like style.
I dare you to find a single Japanese person with their name on this shit.

they name drop IG and Deen but I'd say the Korean studio is doing all the real work

Is this the Galaxy High School of our generation?

>No but seriously why is this even here?
It shouldn't be. These threads are grounds for deletion. Report it.

>it's a "what did you expect? he's black." episode.

Unironically like Jaden. The salt and weird shut he pulls is always fun.

Yes, I get that Jaden's is a specimen of a generation that are taught leftist values to be their moral and logical core. What I'm saying is that his work isn't real satire even though it recites like one because I believe a real satire should be deliberate and that Jaden does not have (an arguably) reputable ideological grounding to determine what's "weird."