How do we fix society?

How do we fix society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eugenics and selective breeding...would be a disaster since the Jews would be overly represented. I say we just nuke the Earth and let the next apex species have their turn in a million years.

bump

Spend more time on image boards, natch.

2nd American Civil War will solve everything, if you're in America.

My hope is folks will finally wake up to the realization that the goddam libtards are nothing but a bunch of sick fucks but short of that, yeah, CW II.

Only need half of those folks to wake up.

We can’t it will fix itself. We can only prepare for collapse. Think about it when we shill for right wing party’s in Europe it only delays the inevitable for a few years. The only way whites will wake up is if it gets way worse; this is just the beginning of what’s to come.

why contain it?

Get in shape, get money for supplies, get in a majority white area.

Is this why the left has gone full retard? Are (((they))) tricking us into the race war so they can manipulate the eugenic solution?

kill all christcucks

restore the native religions

I agree friend, my countries 98% white. NI. Live about 20 miles outside the city.

Modern Western society?
Anything less than a radical foundation shacking war will do nothing to stop this snowball effect of a decaying civilization that is the west.
Basically Western civilization is doomed
Pessimistic yeah I know,but that's the sad truth

>Remove the societal moral glue that kept European and western civilization together as a whole
>Replace it with some anciet forgotten religion that keep Europeans divided for thousands of years
Great idea,bootlicker

>societal moral glue

such as promotion of cuckolding, non-breeding, cock cages, multiculturalism, Zionism etc

An honest money supply will literally solve every problem in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo

Where in scripture does it say to do any of those things?
Please point them out
>Promoting cuckoldry
Nope,what is sacred marriage?
Man and woman to be faithful to themselves and only themselves.
Cuckoldry is degeneracy and sexual immorality
>No breeding
Nope,have many kids,for they are the blessing of God
>Cock cages
Yes because the sexual liberation was a wonderful thing for western society, wasn't it?
>Multiculturalism
Nowhere in scripture does it say "disown you people and nation to the foreign hordes"
>Zionism
Oh you mean the ideology that has been hell-bent on destroying Christianity and everything Jesus Christ is about?

All the shit you spout is not backed up by any real evidence,they are empty claims with no substance to back it up.
Just endlessly vomiting the same lies and shilling for a dead religion that Christians bothered to right down for the annals of history
Go worship trees

Cheers white bro, you showed this retarded shill

With a fucking holocaust

honestly, this

>How do we fix society?

you pretty much have to impoverish the jews to do that.

Remove the jews from media, banking and high positions of power; this is how they get their hold on the nations

>Remove the jews from media, banking and high positions of power; this is how they get their hold on the nations

Yeah, but trump will literally never do that, or anything like it...

He's too impressed by the jews money.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

There is some truth to that.
Commies (broadly speaking as there are complicated divisions among them), have saying "let's be realists and demand impossible" so at some point they have to get punched and then they can "rightfully" scream "opression". Generating social unrest and chaos is main point of one of the commie groups.

ww3

We need to elect a president who doesn't pussy out before his term is halfway over.

get kids and raise them propperly.

Purge the Jews/chinks to regain control of the media/government/finance. Install a semi-authoritarian government to instill discipline in the remaining white population.

Fund technological advancements/genetic engineering/trans-humanism so we can out-compete/destroy China.

You don't, you have to make subcultures that flourish and become dominant.
This is a LOT harder given public schools indoctrinating all the kids.

Britbong suicidal ideation at its finest. How did you ever survive as a people?