Princess Principal

What are the chances for some JUUUUBEEEEIIII in the final episode?

Zero, he's dead, Jim.

All she had to do was to not lie for once.

Her plan fall apart as soon as she told Princess the truth. She should have lured Princess deeper into the airship and trap her in there in order to succeed.

Chise will become Jubei. She will betray Glorious Nippong for the sake of her friends.

So, who's the final boss, princesses? The Duke? Gazelle? Charlotte? Zelda? Walls?

Ange

Homura please

Beato

I want to inseminate Chise.

Ange doesn't even have to. If only she had overpowered Princess, the latter would stand no chance against her.
>expecting Ange to be alpha
Amen.

I want to create an army of beatos and inseminate them all

She's not lying in the essence, she's just obfuscating the scope.

Lying by omission is still lying.

awful lack of Beato this episode

Beato...

Normandy is running a giant keikaku, feeding the Commonwealth false info to start a war/coup so he can remove his mother from the throne and crush the Commonwealth once and for all. There's a not so small chance that Zelda knows and is his double agent. I wouldn't be surprised if he knows Ange is the true princess either.

That is of course bullshit, but it'd be a decent cliffhanger.

When the comedic relief character is gone, you know that shit is hitting the fan.

I think that Ange actually does not love Princess. I mean, 11 episodes in and she's still not the queen.
Is a throne that much? is killing the whole royal family that complicated?

Ange simply doesn't care at all.

Will beato become like her dad and go full cyborg
Will doroshi become like her dad and get an axe through her face?

No.

I just want more cheese.

The main issue here is not that she lured her away with an excuse, because she could have passed this as her trying to find a place so they could talk and there was no time to explain, the issue is what happened after ("ah btw we're going to Casablanca, and you have no say in my decision").

I can't believe Dorothy is fucking dead!

I wish you were dead.

The only thing that died is Charlotte's love for Ange.

Now she's standing by the edge of the crater...

Like the prophets once said?

This. Proposing without a kingdom? Fuck off, lizard.

>nippon be damned
Never happening

Even Homura has a whole world to exchange for the rape.

Indeed Chise is a connoisseur of British cuisine.

She's a connoisseur of Albionese pussy.

Malilla

How would Chise rate all the White Pigeons?

Just wait till the crew pull off a Big Damn Heros moment and Chise fucking wrecks like 50 assassins.

Is this going to be one of those "Princess sacrifices herself to put Ange (the actual true princess) on the throne" endings?

It would make a lot of thematic sense with their relationship since Ange (and even the Princess in the latest episode) has the feeling that all the weight in the world has been put on Princess and it would make thematic sense for her to take one more for the team to achieve her dream.

I don't think the show gives a fuck about who's the the "true" princess.

And no, a sacrifice wouldn't make sense thematically anyway. The theme is more about team work than individual sacrifice. See how both Chise and Doro offered Ange their help explicitly, only for her to refuse and try to do everything on her own, which ended up failing?. The message there is obvious, that kinda individual action is shit and goes nowhere. You need team work.

ange is going to die
i mean think about, really, all the foreshadowing, her suicidal wish, her selfishness, the fact that it's impossible for the princess to do what ange wants and the princess doesn't want her around.
Ange will sacrifice herself to help the princess achieve her dream.

Name my band Sup Forums.

The "I can't wait until the full album drops on nyaa so i can have some nice new morning jog music"

What full album?

My prediction is that Princess dies and Ange rebecomes princess and feels super guilty forever for yet against forcing Princess into a bad situation.

"Two insane dykes, a Jock and their midget friends"

Wow that Beato ass wtf.

I don't think Ange would have the willpower to continue living if Princess dies.

She will have to lest she risk ruining Princess' dream. It's her turn to have a dream forced on her.

Ange is crazy.

yurikuma and friends

Not that crazy. If she was crazy she would have forcefully taken Princess with her instead of getting pushed to the ground like a beta.

Undercover Swing

Totally Not Spies

Lads I want to push Ange

I wonder what would happen if Ange put the orb up her cunt and turned it on.

She'd become her true form.

Gay lizards from outer space.

Ore no musume is not a lesbian or a lizard.

Cheese is a homo.

>This is Dorothy. She always plays with her collar when she's horny.

> Beato.. Imma fake purinsesu
>... ANGEEEEEEEE SAMAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP

PriPri is basically the genderbent version of that movie.

> 125 cm

>She always plays with her collar.

OST for the show
if you're gonna have princess die might as well have ange die along with her, it'd literally be the same thing
ange dies, princess can go on fulfilling her dream but with the love of ange forever in her heart knowing she sacrificed herself to make her mission of uniting albion real

I wonder if Beato changes her voice to sound like her father's so she can bad mouth herself while masturbating?

>I will deceive even myself
What did she mean by this

Death Note level mind game hax.

She's a lizard, user.

Oh yes please Gainax ending.

Beato only schlicks to hime's voice.

That Beato looks a bit off.

I want Beato to beat me off.

It's just a disguise

>Beato is supposed to disguise herself
>She looks exactly like Beato

She might go ANGEEEEEE but the chances are slim.

>Jiiiiiiiiiii...

How'd you fuck up the best character like that?

Not sure if this was discussed before, but TODO JUBEI was implied to be a really caring and honorable father. Whatever it is that made him betray the emperor must've been really horrible.

Basically, TODO JUBEI did nothing wrong and his daughter will realize that soon.

A for effort

He was probably just butthurt that Japan is reforming too fast for his liking. Or maybe he wanted Japan to remain an underdeveloped shithole because muh samurai pride.

>he wanted Japan to remain an underdeveloped shithole because muh samurai pride.
Probably this, and Chise didn't like that he betrayed the emperor.

>passionate and romantic love
>no character
Uhm

Black Lizard bless you, user-senpai.

>no red spider lily
Nobody will die (except iinchou) confirmed.

・Horikawa is doing good for Japan, why did Jubei betray him?
→ Jubei thought the actions of Lord Horikawa disobeyed the will of the former shogunate. The meaning of the revenge is also because the former shogunate resisted Horikawa before he was the Lord.

Basically, fuck Horikawa - Jubei

>this is the Homura flower never keep it in your house
>this flower is slut whore
>this flower is boring like a robot
>this flower kills its fathers

It cracks me up every time that Beato's flowers are shaped like cogs.
Is this the meaning in Victorian symbolism or Japanese symbolism?
There are also Iinchou's flowers next to the Casablancas, a variety of Japanese Camellia.

Princess is the only character left, but doesn't appear in that cut. It comes right after this shot.

The OP is basically the final episode.

In that era, Jubei's actions would have continued to sully Chise's honor and limit her future. For Chise to have anything resembling a normal life in her homeland, she would have to deal with the dishonor of having a traitor for a father. Otherwise she will be dogged and maligned for the rest of her days.

This being said, Chise has not felt wronged or betrayed by the current regime. If the regime ever tried to dispose of her for some perceived slight like Chise prioritizing her personal friendships over the geopolitical goals of the state, then she will eventually go Jubei route too. I don't see her ever committing honorabu sudoku since shes met and become familiar with such strong willed individuals in Ange and Princess.

Former Shogunate: "Work with Kingdom for their aristocratic values."
Horikawa: "We will compare benefits first."
Jubei: "Fuck you Horikawa."

This.

All of the flowers are steampunk metal versions. Beato's are just a little more obvious.

He managed to have his oldest married, so it couldn't have been that bad.

3hz really likes their flower language

Gosh, she's the cutest PriPri.

>married
Was it mentioned?
If she married before Jubei's betrayal (2 years ago), then it's not hard at all.

You talk as if Chise has not been prioritizing afterschool tea party over scrutinizing the Princess. She will go rogue, support Princess' bid on the throne, and implicate the entire diplomatic mission, at which point they would send another lesbian samurai to kill her the Jubei way.

I just want Princess to reciprocate Ange's feelings and Ange to become a stable, less lonely individual.