Gun Laws Work

Currently it is illegal for a citizen to own and fly an armed A-10. Just imagine if that was legal? The Florida killer would've been strafing the school. Fortunately because it is illegal, he couldn't.

Why do you oppose such common sense regulations if they clearly work? They're the only reason we aren't living in a world of AnCap memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/748575886
freedomsphoenix.com/News/101620-2011-12-19-gun-for-sale-on-gunbroker-com-m134-minigun-chaingun.htm
khakicorpsimports.com/
nytimes.com/2010/02/19/us/19crash.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’ll point out that the aircraft itself is not illegal. Very very rich citizens can and do purchase former military aircraft, albeit with their weapon systems removed. This is because sale of these and similar weapons require congressional approval.

Nukes are still legal.

>Its not illegal to buy demilled aircraft.

Shit nigger, have you seen the people with fuck you money, who go out and buy battle tanks?

The keyword is armed. Though it'd be funny if they could only shoot as long as it's one bullet per trigger press of the stick.

>Can't see the difference between an aircraft and a gun
Ex-plane
salot

the average mutt is too dumb to be a pilot

Why not just make murder illegal?

God you gu grabbers get so tedious. Get it through your fucking thick skulls no amount of whining will achieve your delusional wet dream of civilian disarmament. Ain’t going to happen.

I'd love to see this court case

>more guns = less gun violence

>some 8th grade tard can afford a battledrone.

SAGE

if everyone had conceal carry of an A-10, they could shoot the killer out of the sky.

One day the A-10 will be turned against the population, and because they do not have the right to bare arms, they will be destroyed.

What dont you understand?

more legal guns, less gunviolence.
yes

Actually now I think about it, what would stop you from putting civ guns on the wings of a private jet? And shooting targets on your private property?

Depends on the legality of remote-controlled guns, since the operator would have to shoot them remotely from the cockpit.

Is it legal to have a string system that you can pull that shoots a gun (think a tripwire shotgun trap)?

Dillon makes a mini gun they have mounted on helicopters. Don’t ask me how they were able to do it after the law of 1986 but they did.

>implying that anyone who could afford a plane is willing to give it all up and be killed or go to jail
>You can highjack a plane and kill thousands even if it is not allowed, did you know that?

scenario A:
>I'm a depressed suicidal fuck who wants to shoot up his school. I know! I'll just go to wallmart and buy a fucking ak
scenario B:
>I'm a depressed suicidal fuck who wants to shoot up his school. but fuck tho I can't buy a gun anywhere and I'm just some stupid kid in highschool who doesn't have any contacts who could sell me guns illegaly. guess I can't

Currently it is illegal for a citizen to own and operate an armed Orbital Ion Cannon. Just imagine if that was legal? The Florida killer would've been obliterating the entire state in one shot and causing irreversable environmental damage. Fortunately because it is illegal, he couldn't.
Why do you oppose such common sense regulations if they clearly work? They're the only reason we aren't living in a world of AnCap memes.

scenario c
>steal vehicle and ram it into people on a sidewalk.

Can do this all day.

Yeah dude anybody can just buy an A10 then immediately turn around and start strafing kiddos

and how do you plan on commiting suicide afterwards before the cops can get you?

He tries to ram the cops too. Problem solved.

It costs 19 million for unit so it's not a question of illegality, most people are just too poor to afford one.

I don't think the flora shooter could afford a 18.8 Million piece of military equipment. (Weapons not included)

lol The good person or cop with a gun will take care of that. So murder/suicide is a shit reason to ban anything. There was one where a pissed off football player killed himself and his wife and then some limp dick'd (((progressive))) sports caster said "Well All I know is that if that football player hand't had a gun they would both still be alive toady!". As if a football player isn't big enough to murder his own wife or the rest of us would give a shit if he lived or died after committing that murder.

How quickly do you think the Air Force would be able to respond to a school strafer? 10 minutes? 20 minutes? An hour?
The only logical solution is to arm the teachers with A-10s and have dogfights over the school. We could also consider training the hall monitors to use MANPADS.

Maybe we should just nuke the UK so we never have to see a stupid post like this from you again.

With what? A crop duster?

Watch out, our teachers are also armed with nukes and they won't hesitate to take. you. down.

This.. Banning military hardware is a mute point because nobody can afford any of that shit anyways

You know our founders quite famously owned Sloops and Galleons and none of them ever randomly bombed a port killing hundreds. Your entire argument is simply a lie you tell yourself to avoid the obvious truth that a deep responsibility was held by them and passed on to you which you don't trust your fellow man to hold anymore. Deep down you've already admitted to yourself that you and the entirety of modern society are worse people than your forebears and that's why you fear the responsibilities handed to you by them

This, and they probably would enjoy BRRRRRRRRRRTing a school filled with children, so they think others do too.

Fun fact, citizens are not allowed to buy militarized aircraft without congressional approval.

You can buy a flight ready military aircraft, but you cannot buy it equipped with any classified equipment, weapons systems, FLIR, etc. Also it cannot be an active service model.

Arms vs ordnance. Look up the difference in late 18th century terms. Idiot

I aprove this method. BAN TRUCKS OF PEACE NOW.

Proving my point there.

Good point. Assault-10 aircraft are banned. We should ban Assault Rifle-15s, and throw in the entire line of Audi Assault cars (A3, A4, A5, A6 and A7).

Uh, there's 3 GAU-8's on the registry. If you had deep enough pockets, you could put one in your plane.

>Is it legal to have a string system that you can pull that shoots a gun (think a tripwire shotgun trap)?

Yes, using a string to pull a trigger is legal. Making traps is legal. Using traps to kill people is not legal.

>sale of these and similar weapons require congressional approval.

What happened to "shall not be infringed". You should be legally allowed to own a fucking M1 Abrams tank if you want. The founding fathers are rolling in their graves at how cucked we've become. How are we supposed to fight a tyrannical governments drones with a fucking semi-auto AR15?

Goddam wouldn’t that be fun? How can you be a billionaire and not want one?

Notice how since the story about the black guy shooting in Michigan broke all the gun grabbers have taken off? Curious.

>mini gun

Mini guns are not full auto because its only one bullet that leaves per barrel. So I think the ban doesnt apply to miniguns, as there are plenty of parts available online to make your own. Dont take my word on it, just repeating what Ive been told at gun shows

I believe they are still classified as Class III, you need the stamps and all, but they are more expensive than full autos probably because of the motors and wiring and all..

For comparison:
>gunbroker.com/item/748575886
Full auto AR15 = 18k$$$

>freedomsphoenix.com/News/101620-2011-12-19-gun-for-sale-on-gunbroker-com-m134-minigun-chaingun.htm
M134 Mini gun for only 47k$$$

I think private military contractors like Blackwater can still buy them.

I know the A-10 is a total bad ass plane, but sorry this looks so HURRR DURRRRR

even if gun control is 100% effective im not going to surrender my arms for any reason

LOL yes you will little boy

$47 K? Damn. Now I REALLY have to up my game. I am going to have to seriously start making some megabucks because I absolutely have to have a mini gun for my truck.

>The Florida killer would've been strafing the school.
I'd love to see that on the news. Legalize fully armed A-10s for civilian ownership now.

>1 post by this ID

If you want my guns so bad come get them. What? Are you such a pussy you need someone else to do it for you?

He hasn’t gotten the memo yet. There is a nigger shooter at large in Michigan and the rest of his buddies have been told to shut up.

Genuinely surprised that in Europe there's no legislation in place to deal with railguns.

Sooner rather than later someone will make a single use railgun capable of coring a human body and there is no current law against it.

Eh so far only saw 2 dead. Doesn't constitute a mass shooting therefore they'll sweep it under the carpet as much as possible. UNLESS there's an AR or AK involved.

Don’t give them any ideas. You will have gummint all over the world scrambling to pass laws that prevent civilians from owning rail guns. Christ, they will probably go after the electron rifles, as well.

That and the shooter is black so no way is CNN going near this.

lol the future is so bright have to wear shades! Mostly because everyone will be shooting laser weapons made from 3d printers.

I got an idea , let’s just make guns more expensive. They were never meant for the peasant class anyways.

It's completely legal to own an APC and a Tank. khakicorpsimports.com/

....an A-10 would cost about 1000x more than an AR15, not counting gasoline and ammunition. This is literally the state of left wing arguments

It would be funny, though. Libtards are always producing unintended consequences. It would be funny if all their gun control agenda accomplished is invention of a technology that made gunpowder firearms obsolete?

>artificially making a chunk of metal prohibitively expensive is realistic

Lol he can afford an A-10?

Hurrr-durrr bullets flying up your ass

Dial down the autism user... try phrasing this bait another way

>what are diamonds

Mass shooting is 2 or more deaths in a single instance, retard

LOL right??? Hand over your guns and suck my tranny dick, redneck. Right?

Just imagine... it's 2025 and the first leader of the Federalised States Of Europe is giving xer initiation speech. Suddenly there's a noise like carpet ripping and her head is vaporised, a thin contrail of scorched atmosphere leading through the crowd. A fat, greasy neckbeard ejects two still glowing metal rails from a giant ceramic rifle, before slotting a pre-fabbed rail and tungsten slug assembly into the barrel. As he charges the weapon he pulls his unfashionable hat over his eyes and stutters his battle cry

>h-heh
>n-nothing personnel, kid

Saving my shekels! Can't wait!

>diamonds are metal
>diamonds aren't a rare material
how does it feel to be a brainlet?

>diamonds
>metal
Diamonds cannot be made for $100 in a Factory. And no cubic zirconium isn’t a diamond

4 autismo.

It’s literally 2.

I got the best mental image put of this. Maximum kek

> legally allowed to own
Sure, but it doesn't mean they are legally allowed sell it on the spot.

wasn't the American definition 4 people hurt?

Thats probably closer to the mark.

The approval isn't for you to buy the gun, it's for the military to sell supplies, just like you can't just walk onto a base and buy uniforms but you can get them milsurp.

Is that actually true though?

Nothing is actually stopping someone from doing a plane attack. Remember 9/11? Hijacking the plane, crashing it into the buildings, and everything they did along the way - All illegal, yet it happened.

Your analogy actually just proves that what gun owners want is very reasonable. Most don't want tanks, planes, nukes, etc. We just want a rifle for self-defense.

I cannot imagine there is a law in any country preventing one from owning an electron rifle.

Global ban on light sabers

Imagine the peace

I live in a country which stops me from buying a gun but if it were legal to I’d arm up and deal with anyone who says guns kill people. Sadly it’s not so they can all sleep safe in their homes.

You know right now at least one person at the FBI is sending a memo because of these posts addressing the need to rapidly outlaw light sabers and electron rifles.

Only way he could get a BRRT is if Feinstein or the other corrupt parasites had him go through training then handed it to him to use.

on the bright side, your country is surprisingly lax as far as owning a tank goes
I don't even think deactivated ones are allowed here

>Be me
>go to School
>suddenly a noise crack and everything around me goes up in flames and explodes and i hear "BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT"
>Teacher tells me to get under the Kevlar mattress to protect myself

Not to mention writing up a requisitions request for the FBI to start field testing those energy weapons in the basement.

kek

>semi auto GAU-8
>its just a series of baps instead of one long satisfying BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

nytimes.com/2010/02/19/us/19crash.html

I have no beef with tank owners, some of my best friends buy stuff off MOD auctions. Hilarious at parties and VERY down to earth.

id be going to space instead

>year XXXX
>on my way to school in Ancapistan, District 11A Brought To You By McDonalds
>turn the corner being careful not to step on property border mines
>Raytheon High School Number 12 is 100m away
>suddenly the buildings closest to me eavporate into concrete dust, kids smoking weed just outside reduced to viscera
>seconds later BRRRRRRTTT followed by a whoosh
>A-10 swoops past nice and low, tips its wings and drops some flyers
>HANK'S BULLY-B-GONE! RESOLVING YOUR PLAYGROUND DISPUTES WITH TACTICAL PRECISION! FORGET THE TANKS, CALL IN HANK'S!

No way I am giving up my secret of the electron rifle.