Re:Creators

So Meteora killed the other creations at the end, right?

Essentially she heavily implied during their dinner conversation that the universe would be completely destroyed unless everyone returned to their story worlds. Then the moment every other person had stepped through into what are basically prison dimentions where they have no free will or any way to escape, she announced that she was staying to stuff her face with delicious real world food every day and become a god, yes.

jewteora goldenreich

jewteora and druidtair= shit show

I'm just happy Meteora and shark got to stay behind. They were my two favorite characters.

Also what the fuck was Sota's character supposed to be? If he was supposed to be a self insert stand in, that's just garbage. How the fuck is anyone supposed to relate to that little prick. His whole deal is he didn't help his QT online friend deal with her issues to make himself feel better, and her despair willed her batshit insane miku-clone into existence. He was only involved because he happened to be at the center of everything. Meteora and Government-chan do all of the work. Nothing that he did redeemed himself, the only reason his shit even worked out was because of shark's help. My head cannon is Meteora does the same thing to him eventually and he ends up as a splatter on the front of a subway train.

I can't wait for shark to return in season 7

I can't wait for shark to get her own anime.

I want to domating press on the shark

Meteora might have very well be the one who died though, the universe fixing inconsistencies not only removed her magic but exchanged her body and mind with a normal one bounded by physics that fundamentally is another person. After all a wise young sage is an inconsistency by itself in the real world.

He's supposed to be the struggling amateur artist the viewers (at least the ones who has hobbies similar to his) could relate.

I don't think they really died, Meteora just locked up the portals permanently so that the world doesn't risk itself into collapsing itself, which is what Altair attempted. Their stories and lives would still go on depending on the circumstances of their creators.

Altair and Fake!Setsuna are still alive somewhere but I don't think they could return to that world.

>After all a wise young female is an inconsistency by itself in the real world.
ftfy

She only said that they had to decide whether to leave or to stay, since Altair wasn't keeping up the collision for her to allow her to cast the portal spell, and it was waning over time.

SHARK
SHARK
SHARK

That's a lot of shark

>still no Sirius profile or official art